Why does Sup Forums not understand their role of playing "the evil white bad guy" in the current social narrative?

Why does Sup Forums not understand their role of playing "the evil white bad guy" in the current social narrative?

>Why does Sup Forums not understand their role of playing "the evil white bad guy" in the current social narrative?
Because most of Sup Forums are kids who are under 23, or mentally ill basket cases raised by single mothers

What was the question? Was it one of those hourly threads with a white female getting fucked by a black male and "How can whites compete?"
I think eventually people get fed up at seeing the same exact thread being posted and lash out.

You can't start off moderate. You need radicals so the opposition sees the moderate position as a compromise

Nice b8, ape. Ok, you've created this stupid thread, we got it. Now you can fuck off, go talk to your wifes son u c.

I like playing the bad white racist guy because it's hard to argue emotions against someone like that. I can give you statistics and logical arguments that make you uncomfortable. If the only response is that your offended or that I'm a bigot, I know I won and don't need to waste time arguing with a child.

Sup Forums is too effeminate and autistic to comprehend their own faults in anything.

>good job. *clap clap*

Were you not around for /hwndu/, where just about all the anons that showed up there were barely white? The reality is that we just weed out thin skinned people. Many of the users here are foreign and obviously not white. If you need a hug, go somewhere else.

This is a great post.

Sup Forums is a meme machine and not a political debate team.

>goes to Sup Forums
>expects a good conversation

Because normalfags need to FUCK OFF

And why am i here?
Witnessing WHITE GENOCIDE sucks balls, and i wanna help
>inb4 kill yourself island jungle nigger
That would counter-productive boy.
i like the meme-frontlines

>pic related
i was this faggot who swallowed the New Age meme before finally realizing that hitler was right

>most of the Sup Forumsans who could make it to the live stream that took place in United States of America weren't white

Huh... that's strange.

> I realize why the Jews control everything

Awesome stealth redpill

The poster in the pic has a good point.
The most naive man is the man who claims to be wise.
The most bluepilled man is the man who claims to be redpilled

How the fuck do you have internet

RARE
A
R
E

You're not assuming that the anons who speak like that are white, are you?

We are the result of a self fulfilling prophecy. We were not like this in the beginning of our lives, but being told we are horrible monster Nazis every single day despite not doing anything to anyone. Eventually you give up and become the evil racist Nazi monster, because no matter what, that's all you'll ever be. The left has no idea what kind of monster they've created and just how horrible the vengeance that will be brought upon them will be.

because Sup Forums is a schizophren

"White Rus." You're only white because you're covered in Putin's smegma.

Heartily chuckled, have a rare alien pepe before the mods delete it

1 post by this ID seal of approval!

The Government's gonna git ya , man!