i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar17
>Unconfirmed: Syrian air defense shoots down Israeli warplane
>SAA liberates Kiyariyah village E Aleppo
>US admits bombing AL-QAEDA MEETING in Idlib, denied mosque attack
>SAA repels IS attack on DeZ
>Coalition airstrike destroys Nusra mosque in west Aleppo
>Damascus urges U.N to stop US air raids on Syrian infrastructure
>Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
>SAA liberates Palmyra Gas Fields
>SDF liberate more territory near Raqqa-DeZ highway
>US Marines deployed 400 men in N Syria, another 1k expected
>SAA targets jihadist headquarters in Daraa City
>APACHE HELICOPTER hits refugges boat of the coast of Yemen
>BALLISTIC MISSILE HITS PRO-SAUDI FORCES IN YEMENI PROVINCE OF TAIZ
>Houthi fighters shoot down Saudi helicopter

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
youtube.com/watch?v=2jUGzwIsCW8
twitter.com/AlabedBana/status/842067722984927237
southfront.org/syrian-opposition-ingored-astana-talks-after-erdogans-failure-in-talks-with-putin/
southfront.org/syrian-military-claims-1-israeli-warplane-shot-down-after-strikes-against-targets-in-syria/
southfront.org/remnants-israeli-arrow-3-missiles-used-shoot-syrian-anti-air-missiles-land-jordan-photos-video/
reut.rs/2nAdljt
twitter.com/Reuters/status/842777684996493312
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/erdogan-meets-putin-leaders-seek-mend-ties-jet-downing-russia-turkey
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/17-march-according-to-aljazeera-a-military-leader-of-hizbollah
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/17-march-approximate-route-of-israeli-airstrike-tonight-according
southfront.org/apache-helicopter-struck-refugee-boat-off-yemen-coast-multiple-casualties-reported/
rt.com/news/381144-syria-airstrike-usa-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Syrian" airspace belongs to us.

We will bomb EVERY fucking Hezbolshit shianigger from the face of our planet.

Stay triggered you ASSadist whiners.

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Based Jew telling it like it is.

best ally

Thank you, greatest ally. You can invade Syria anytime!

Monotheist alliance must be destroyed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
>stalemating with Hezbollah
toppu kekku

Syria-user, what do they say about the Assyrian palace? Have the daesh thieves succeeded in damaging it/stealing something form it?
youtube.com/watch?v=2jUGzwIsCW8

Can someone explain the Israeli Air Force chimpout in Syria to me?

Let's start this thread with a positive message!

twitter.com/AlabedBana/status/842067722984927237

Google translate here:
After the liberation of the left part of the # city of Mosul, Iraqi forces found a network of tunnels dug under the # Daesh the shrine of the Prophet Jonah peace be upon him, to steal Old Assyrian palace is believed to be due to the king, "Esarhaddon", which is one of the most prominent Assyrian kings.

For those who don't know: the shrine of the Prophet Jonas was in Mosul, prior to IS occupation

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

“SYRIAN OPPOSITION” INGORED ASTANA TALKS AFTER ERDOGAN’S FAILURE IN TALKS WITH PUTIN

The so-called Syrian opposition ingored the Astana peace talks backed up by Turkey, Iran and Russia.

The “opposition” blamed Moscow and Damascus for violating the nationwide ceasefire and said that this was the main reason of the decision.

Thus, the talks took place without participation of “opposition groups” controlled by Turkey. Ankara, Tehran, Moscow and Damascus were the main sides involved in the negotiations.

Experts linked the decision of the “opposition” to ignore the talks with President Erdogan’s visit to Moscow during wihch the Turkish president failed to achieve any significant political and economic goals in the relations with Russia.

southfront.org/syrian-opposition-ingored-astana-talks-after-erdogans-failure-in-talks-with-putin/

I wihs that kid would have been hit by a bomb.

Post memritv best tv

They used to bomb Syrian facilities on a regular basis. They also occupy a solid part of Syria (Golan Heights) and provide medical assistance to Al-Qaeda troops.
They target two types of objects - Syrian air defence systems and Hezballah forces.

Pure coincidence.

Aftermath of air raid on the al-Qaeda mosque

>AFTER ERDOGAN’S FAILURE IN TALKS WITH PUTIN
Thit that happen?! Is Putin coming back to the good side?

We all do.

Fighter jets of the Israeli Air Force were shelled with missiles from the ground after they attacked several targets in Syria, the press service of the Israel Defense Forces reported, claiming that there were no any losses from the Israeli side.

One of the missiles, fired from the ground, was reportedly shot down by an Israeli missile defense system.

At the same time, the Syrian Army claims that one of the four Israeli warplanes, breached the Syrian airspace, was shot down by Syrian air defense troops, while another one was damaged. According to the Syrian side, the Israeli military jets carried out airstrikes on a “military target” near Palmyra.

southfront.org/syrian-military-claims-1-israeli-warplane-shot-down-after-strikes-against-targets-in-syria/

Photo/video

>REMNANTS OF ISRAELI ARROW-3 MISSILES USED TO SHOOT DOWN SYRIAN ANTI-AIR MISSILES LAND IN JORDAN

southfront.org/remnants-israeli-arrow-3-missiles-used-shoot-syrian-anti-air-missiles-land-jordan-photos-video/

Syrian Kurdish YPG says attack to drive Islamic State from Raqqa will start in early April. reut.rs/2nAdljt
>twitter.com/Reuters/status/842777684996493312

top left is supposed to be the mosque not the whole in the ground

They assume it happen here

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/erdogan-meets-putin-leaders-seek-mend-ties-jet-downing-russia-turkey

I have yet failed again deep!

>REMNANTS OF ISRAELI ARROW-3 MISSILES USED TO SHOOT DOWN SYRIAN ANTI-AIR MISSILES LAND IN JORDAN

May I just say that shit like this (intercepting an missile) is so fucking badass.
I also wish that the US and USsR would have gone on with the whole Star Wars idea.
We would definetly been to Mars by now if it weren't for that stupid agreement.

Kek, some baking-based competition?
Give me the rules and I shall participate!

youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

Someone photoshop a butthole in there.

>Erdogan's referendum on 16th April
nice happenings scheduled

>launch missile to blow up a missle that's supposed to blow up a manned missile that launches missiles on ground targets
When will we see anti-air missiles equipped with mini-missiles to deal with the anti-air missile-missiles?

God bless Dr President Bashar Alassad

God, Syria, Bashar, go brave Syrian Arab Army and defeat all the terrorists!

diy anal-loving briton

quick rundown on the US strike on the mosquee :
Did the US really killed 47 civilians?
Or its propaganda?

I hear there are a lot of single Syrian QT's over there since all the men went to Europe

how to I invite them over here?

AND the joos

>47 civilians
>civilians

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/17-march-according-to-aljazeera-a-military-leader-of-hizbollah

L-Lads...

CATHOLIC GENERAL IS PREPARED FOR YOU ALL

Unnamed Hezbollah commanders are not a very reliable source of information.

>be kike
>get shot down

do you think the burning plane felt like an oven?

Deep holds the world record of bakir shakir

Just for (You) senpai.

There's the route that they possibly used.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/17-march-approximate-route-of-israeli-airstrike-tonight-according

APACHE HELICOPTER STRUCK REFUGEE BOAT OFF YEMEN COAST. MULTIPLE CASUALTIES REPORTED

An alleged Apache attack helicopter belonging to the Saudi-led coalition struck a refugee boat off the coast of Yemen late on Thursday.

The indient took place in the Houthi-controlled Hodeidah area and resulted in death of at least 31 refugees. Other reports say that the death toll is 44 people.

southfront.org/apache-helicopter-struck-refugee-boat-off-yemen-coast-multiple-casualties-reported/

>catholic

Heresy.
There's only one true Christianity.

>Russia urges US comment on reports of fatal Syria mosque strike

The Russian Defense Ministry has urged a comment from the US after photos of a purported US missile fragment found in the rubble of a bombed Syrian mosque emerged online. The Pentagon denies that their forces hit the mosque.

Russia is expecting the Pentagon to comment on the deadly airstrike on a mosque in Syria’s Aleppo province, where at least 40 civilians were feared killed overnight into Friday, March 17.

“I think we should expect comments from the US partners anytime soon,” Konashenkov noted.

The news of the strike was broken by the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and the White Helmets activists who shared the first pictures from the scene. Some news outlets were quick to lay the blame for the attack on Moscow or Damascus.

Tragic mistakes that claim lives of civilians do happen at war, the Russian spokesman said, however adding that “before releasing anti-Russian false stories, they [media sources] should do their job as professionals by thoroughly studying the facts and getting to the bottom of things.”

rt.com/news/381144-syria-airstrike-usa-russia/

Thank you, this shouldn't be hard, I'll go down to a minute, DEEP I CHALLANGE YOU NOOB

Based.

Hahaha... it takes long till you update stuff ... at least for me... but no cheating

Wtf i love the saudis now!

Germany to test dialect analysis software on asylum-seekers
Germany plans to test software that can automatically recognize a person’s dialect to help determine whether asylum-seekers are really where they claim they’re from. Germany’s Office for Migration and Refugees confirmed a report on the pilot project Friday by the Die Welt newspaper. An agency spokeswoman says the software would complement existing methods used to verify a person’s identity. Andrea Brinkmann said that officials would still rely on a range of information, including documents presented by the asylum-seeker and an expert opinion, before reaching a final conclusion. Authorities have expressed concern that some asylum-seekers from Arab countries are claiming to be from Syria in hopes of increasing their chances of staying in Germany. (AP)

Belgium seeks multi-billion F-16 fighter replacement
Belgium Friday opened a tender for the replacement of its ageing US-built F-16 jet fighter fleet, a contract potentially worth €15 billion over its 40-year lifespan. “The current 54 F-16 fighters will be replaced by 34 new multi-role aircraft,” the ministry of defense said, arguing that because of technical advances, fewer planes would be needed to meet the same mission. The cost of the 34 aircraft is put at €3.6 billion ($3.85 billion), with another €1.2 billion to cover training and maintenance, ministry spokesman Laurence Mortier told AFP. The ministry said the supplier would likely be named in 2018 but the government had shortlisted five manufacturers in NATO or EU member states. (AFP)

>Somalians

>FSA uses US weapons supplied by Obama to destroy their own mosque and blame the US

this is literally what happened mark my words

Poseidon was not needed this time, Saudis did the job.

Basque separatist group ETA ‘to launch disarmament initiative’
A representative of civil society groups says the Basque separatist group ETA will complete its disarmament by April 8. Txetx Etcheverry, a prominent figure in the French Basque community who tried to manage a disarmament effort in 2016, told Le Monde newspaper that a collective of civil society groups had received ETA’s mandate. “ETA gave us the responsibility of disarming its arsenal, and the evening of April 8, ETA will be totally disarmed,” he said. ETA announced in 2011 it was renouncing violence in its campaign for independence for the Basque regions of northern Spain and southwest France. It is blamed for over 800 deaths from 1968 to 2010. The Spanish government declined to comment in detail until an actual announcement is made. (AP)

ETA? I have't heard of them for ages

>Spongebob on the wall
>don't save all those helper photos with Spongebob

How about inventing a fucking wall and enacting the Dublin regulation first you fucking retarded krauts.

Sven you are the original Kraut

>Txetx

Based basks with their difficult names. Any spaniards around?? How are the Basques doing?

Suspect explodes bomb, dies in Bangladesh security camp
An official says a suspected militant has died after he exploded a bomb he was carrying inside a security agency’s camp in the Bangladesh capital. Rapid Action Battalion spokesman Mufti Mahmud Khan says the explosion happened Friday when security officials challenged the man as he entered the makeshift camp in Ashkona area, opposite Dhaka’s international airport. The suspect died at the scene. It was not immediately known whether the blast caused any other deaths or injuries. Khan said the suspect’s identity is being investigated. (AP)

Swiss won’t help Turks prosecute Erdogan critic
Switzerland has rejected a Turkish request for legal assistance in prosecuting a suspect accused of insulting President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, ruling that the comments in question were protected by Swiss free speech provisions. Switzerland helps foreign prosecutors only if the crime they are investigating is a criminal offence in Switzerland as well, and that was not the case here, a spokesman for the Federal Office of Justice said on Friday. “If similar criticism of a member of the government were expressed in Switzerland within the framework of a political discussion, this would be tolerated as a free expression of opinion,” he said. He did not identify the suspect in the case, which arose in part from postings on social media. (Reuters)

Hungary to finish 2nd border fence by end of May - PM Orban
Hungary’s second line of fences on its border with Serbia will be built by the end of May and will be able to prevent any new wave of migrants coming from Turkey, Prime Minister Viktor Orban told state radio on Friday. Orban also said it was a mistake by the EU to rely solely on Turkey in stopping migration while at the same time criticize the Turks. “It is definitely not smart policy that we place our safety in the hands of the Turks, and at the same time we keep pestering them, attacking them, criticizing them that they are not democratic enough… and generating conflicts with them,” Orban said. (Reuters)

>AGM-114
>launched by FSA

Pick one. They don't have that shit, m8. Air-to-surface missiles are not some shitty mid 70s TOWs.
I bet that was US or roaches.

Or maybe kikes.

God, I hate kikes so much.

lol idolaters

>t. edgy slav with a receding hairline at 13

Gaza celebrates St. Patric's day.

you do it for free?

Suhayl is needed there

No, I get paid in Assadium by Putin himself

i CANT wait for the destruction of israel

so....
you people think that the isreali airstrikes against the syrian goverment will redpill more people about what is really going on there ?

>you people

We all can't yankee, we all can't

So merkel is meeting with Trump, on the 2nd of april meets with Putin, interesting moments ahead?

No. Remember your average person thinks people like that 7 year old puppet is your average syrian refugee. Do you really expect people to look back at stuff like the nayirah testimony and apply that to the modern world? Its 2017 after all. Nothing like that could ever happen! Just do your part in red pilling your friends/family. No one else is gonna do it for them.
It always seems like a dream desu. Its gonna be good.

Wait, trump is meeting with a major world leader? What a puppet!

Sounds like damage control,but at the same time exactly somthing the """"moderates"""" would do

good luck, assad!

We did do Europe a favor cleannsing it from the jew. If only we werent stopped by a jew loving country

Why does r/syriancivilwar continuously give me this vibe ?

Especially in major happenings.

Sometimes it seems as if shills are having conversations with each other.

Yes. Russians and jews were the best

The typical normie doesn't even know about this event. And if they read in the news that it stuck muh evil hezbollah they will just think its normal.

piss off mehmet...

You're all talk and Killing civilians

But now they're too cucked to exterminate the Mooselums, so what's your point?

Even though it seems ISIS is losing ground steadily, why is everyone overlooking the fact that when ISIS is "gone" SIRIA will be divided between YPG, SAA and FSA?? What then? This conflict has no ending in sight....

He didn;t even shake her hand! The normies are going crazy about that

Spotted the verb-capitalizing muzzie.
Go enforce Sharia on the queen Mehmet.

What is she hiding behind the mirror?
I x-rayed the photo in photoshop and the result may startle you!

Don't worry. Modern day europe is a lot like the weimar republic. But its not just germany this time so you'll have allies in your fight.
I'm happy he didn't do it. Trump really makes me proud to be an american. This country is going in the right direction after years of cuckoldry.

oh sweetie, you know damn well putin has lil drumpfy about to hang himself with his puppet strings.

[Insert inaudible baby talk]