Amy lolcow schumer and netflix

rawstory.com/2017/03/amy-schumer-blames-sexist-right-wing-harassment-campaign-for-sinking-her-netflix-special/

Amy schumer blames alt right trolls for her new netlix series getting flooded with 1 star reviews.

Netflix response, REMOVE THE RATING SYSTEM. 1 - 5 STAR REVIEWS IS SO YESTERDAY GUYS!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/netflix-changes-rating-system-because-five-stars-feels-very-yesterday_us_58cb6302e4b0be71dcf35078

DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AmDbI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and has anybody noticed most of the pics of amy schumer on google are over 4 mgs? whats up with that? also bump

You also forget that anti-white Dear White People shit show they put out recently, NETFLIX is on serious lockdown.

4 mgs? huh

>Watching Netflix

It's cuz she is fat.

>4 milligrams
American education everybody.

I already canceled Netflix after Dear White People.

I meant mb. I had to try like 4 different pics off google because they are so large.

So it would be a like/dislike ratio like youtube? Would this really matter much? If something sucks ass itll be downvoted to hell

>not using archive
archive.is/AmDbI

I preferred the star system. I feel it is more accurate.

Me too but to fair it was that retarded Santa Monica Diet that broke the camel's back.

4/10 would rape if drunk and for $392

I'm glad they removed the star system, but not for that reason.
Kino shit was getting 2 stars and normie shit was getting 5.

I just cant figure out why a multi billion dollar company like Netflix feels the need to shill this fucking hard for amy schumer and sjw shows like dear white people. it makes no sense. These shows don't even really have a target audience because nobody likes it in the first place.

She takes up a lot of space

Fun fact: She mentions her pussy four times in the first 7 minutes.

I wish this bitch would die. "I spent my entire career making jokes about abortion, STDs and being a whore but now I'm standing up for women's rights and feminism!"

Fucking cunt.

removing the star rating system will not make amy schumer funny, netflix

Netflix has always virtue signaled

>has anybody noticed most of the pics of amy schumer on google are over 4 mgs
Nah bro I don't usually spend my time googling amy and analyzing the file sizes of the resulting images.

I kept trying to find one for my thread but Sup Forums wouldn't upload them because they were too large. ive never had this problem before.

>Photographers constantly trying to find the perfect angle/light/lens to make Amy seem attractive

but then it turns into every news comment section on the internet, where the downboat button is there, you just can't see the results.

or they move to just get rid of the downboat altogether.

Guys she's so hot don't fat shame her. How could you even throw up in your mouths a little bit when looking at this goddess?

I actually just like her because she's famous, and the fact that she's kinda uggo and chubbo means she's attainable by a schmoe like me

Thanks for correcting the record friend

Nice meme friend

Did you watch any of it? Was thinking about giving it a whirl, but I prolly won't... Looks shit.

I don't know but I find her extremely sexy for some reason.

Made it literally 1 min. Fuck this stupid cow. 1 star.

Oh you mean like this? Yeah not that hard man.

Remove yourself from the gene pool you are defective

CUTE!

If she promised to keep her whore mouth shut and turn around i might consider it. Plus in the pic you posted she isn't as fat as she is now.

I honestly liked some of her stand up. That newest one though... I got like 45 minutes into it, thinking "Okay, maybe she'll start telling jokes and stop talking about her snatch..." But no. 45 minutes later, she was still rambling about her cunt.

>amy schumer
Sup Forums is the only place I ever hear about this bitch.

There's at least 2 threads about her up right now.

Seriously, how much do they pay you to advertise this shit and try to stir up fake controversy? I'm broke man, help me out.

Lol even the lefty fags on plebbit were bitching about how terrible her last Netflix shitshow was. Just screaming about your disgusting vag isn't funny.

I think I'm more offended by you watching her standup than me wanting to hate fuck her.

Love how they shop her to look 120 pounds in that photo.

It's completely shit, acting was shit, storyline shit.

The actor who plays the husband literally can't stop hamming it up in front of the camera.

Just ain't missing much.

Every time I see an Amy thread, I'm gonna constantly talk about how shitty Bill Burr's last stand-up offering was.

Cocks.

> fake uniform background
> perfect for shopping lardasses
YUP

Found the nigger