Brazil is third worl-

>Brazil is third worl-

that's Switzerland

Heres a (you) betting this is the south part of Brazil where the upstanding people live

This is Bern, Switzerland. U jelly?

Wow! One area that was preserved by whites is not a shithole! Really makes me think.

Europeans built this

That's Brisbane

kek one look and i know thats not brazil

fuck off monkey

why are you posting a picture of south africa ?

d

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[BREATHE]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thats Aarhus

is this geographical appropriation?

I am, that's a beautiful looking city

Detroit has never looked so good.

>d

Hey, at least Miguel shares same power socket as we do. Too bad they have different networks with different power though... (i.e. Miguel is cargo-cult tier stupid).

You are fake news monkey

That's Toronto you dumb spjc

At least post Brasilia you proxy nigger.

That's Jellington

Excuse me, but this is Bernen, The Netherlands

Congratulations OP. You went full retard.

You just make me even sadder, OP.
I hope the PCC kill your family.

That's New Delhi, you dumb spic.

This.

/thread

We have more of those, btw.. : ^)

THIS IS FUCKING BERN IN SWITZERLAND YOU FUCKING CUNT

CLOSE THIS THREAD.

END OF DISCUSSION.

thats brno, southern poland

Yea, but how diverse is it?
I wouldn't live anywhere that whites are a majority

Well...

Damn, Switzerland looks cosy as fuck. Too bad you let in so many Balkan and Albanian sub-humans.

Nice try amigo

Ohhhh that's gotta bern

Say no more my friend

Why do they have a giant fucking radio tower in the middle of the city?

>Hue-hue denies favelas

Please continue, my friend.

fuck this I'm outta here

>>The Congo is third worl-

>American suburbs are disgu............

Because the politicians had already spent all the tax money the wanted in personal gifts when they noticed there were a few million in leftovers.
Now you know.

sugoi congo-chan

Why do you make me feel it?

Checked. You're right, that's a picture of Detroit before the white man stole it and destroyed everything proud black people worked so hard for.

>Romania is a third world shithole

Southern Brazil will become a first world country only when they split from the north.

that's not Brazil, ya cucked up boy

Mogadishu is a shitho-

>Branca
sounds like an asian trying to say white in spanish

>Brazil takes an image of Switzerland and claims it's Brazil

Alright Trump, drone strike Brazil next.

>yfw a free southern brazil would become a fucking leaf in terms of cuckery
We're fucked up too, man. Don't expect much of us, I'd trade 10,000 citizens of eastern Rio Grande do Sul/Porto Alegre with 20,000 natives anytime.

Yes that is pretty fucking beautiful, and im from Toledo

Sounds like the name of a Mexican maid t b h

I meant western Rio Grande do Sul.
The folk known as "gaúcho" is a cancer and should be exterminated, along with the metropolitan region people.

>MG/BSB/ES
>Non-white
choose one

Mumbai is a pooho--

What the fuck?

>Brazil isn't a German co-

Sweden isn't-

did he died?

Yes

Oh my someone ia about to get enriched

Branca in spanish is blanca, japanese people can't pronounce the "l" correctly and replace it with a "r", so they would say it as "buranca"

>Black people
>Work hard
Pick one

looks familiar...

>Cherry Picking - The Thread

Canada isn't firs-

Man, judging superficially by the pics I've seen to this day, Sweden in ugly as fuck. Just a bunch of modernist boxes full of glass and concrete, autistic brutalism in its prime. It's funny how even a slum in Rio de Janeiro (ugly hellhole) can be more aesthetic than Sweden as a whole.

kek brazili is anexing switzeland or what?

--white anymore.

>New Zealand is a bucketofsh-

>Uruguay is third wo-

Ooh got it

Brazil is a wondrous place

brasilia gommie buildings doenst go well with the vibrant brazilian people

from the national museum..

It's bad enough when they tried to change developed eastern whites culture into this identity-less international marxist bullshit, but for some reason it feels more cruel to drop this nightmare on some poor innocent monkeys.

Kinda makes me sad living in America. We will literally never ever have something like this. The only thing even sorta close is in new england

that chick has a giant penis

That is really pretty.
Is seeing this worth going to Switzerland though?

>Africa is a shithol-

The Filename makes it better

depends where you are in sweden mufasa, its hell of a lot better then living in a mud hut out on a field.
kek

This is really brazil

-d

>Chicago is a total shithol-

>all blonde
>all ugly
Kek.

South is a joke.

This picture is faked

Really!

d shithole.

wtf i love brazil now.

yeah, kangships used 8 exhausts at start, everyone knows that

But it's better to live in a mud hut than to be sued/jailed for having a considerable amount of muscle mass. Or for saying hi to a girl. Or for beating someone who tries to break into your house. Or for being raped by a somalian 6" 11-years-old.

Your banter is shit, stop posting.

Your country is shit, stop posting.