Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

When are you guys going to drop out of (((NATO)))?

Good luck getting through their meat shield.

sage

Obviously a nigger trying to create a rift between white brothers

Wanting out of Nato why?

Free protection by amerifats

THAS RITEEE!

good luck getting past the us navy that patrols the north atlantic and bases in west europe
youre welcome europe

2 boats and an airplane. Dear lord how will we ever compete. It's not like we have the most carriers or anything

I wonder if Norway could even get a single kill in a US vs Norway naval battle

>this fucking pasta
I don't know why but it makes me laugh everytime

>using carriers in 2017

Fucking kek
Carriers is nothing but a submarine target

pls, i dont like the USA. but they would wreck you in 1 minute

>Implying every thread isn't a slide thread
>Implying there's anything worth reading here

Pic related.

Yeah, we practice against you all the time.
And if we go at a equal force basis we normally win.

But ofcourse, at the real sizes we have no chance, but we would probably get a few kills.

>mom! I posted it again!

Not this thread again.

Anyways once the Sweden hands over control to the Muslims, they will overrun Norway in a few hours.

You will be swallowing Mohammad's babies for a millennia.

Oh look, its this poster again. Dont you get tired of spamming this thread?

Rorlegger er du

America and our military power is a big joke

Norway could have paratroopers over our capitol and a full puppet government installed in under a week

Britain BTFO's us twice, in the rebellion and the 1812 war, we only won through underhanded tactics

after that, we never even came close to winning a war

ww2 was russia
korea was a loss
vietnam was a loss
Iraq and Afghanistan were losses

we're incompetent

I really really like these threads. Thanks op.

are you telling me norway even has an army? amazing

You even speak with the sentence structure of a nigger.

OP confirmed shitskin.

That's the whole of the Norwegian military in one shot

>capitol
capital*

don't you have some trolls to hunt?

Are we going to be quizzed at the end of the thread professor?

Its about half of our frigates actually. kek

We have 5 frigates. 5... 5 million people. 5 frigates.

I am gonna impregnate your mom

You're an absolute fucking idiot
>we lost Afghanistan and Iraq
Lel do you even know the reason we are there??? It's not to fucking win it's to control. And maybe educate yourself on the other wars you mentioned. Kill yourself you smelly Reddit tier pseudointellectual.

>5 million people.
We could unleash just one of our black neighborhoods on you, and you'd be fucking over run

Hold your shit Nord, your countries population is a single US state, we also have missile scrambling tech so good luck actually hitting your target with a nuke.

Face it Nord: you need us and we need you. Let us find a peaceful resolution to whatever your concerns might be

God I hope you die a horrible death, troll or not. If this is true I highly suggest huffing a live shotgun round and ending it all. I never knew a person could be so narrow minded.

>Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA

>implying

Norway is one of the only real U.S. allies left.

>Lel do you even know the reason we are there???
I suppose we're there to lose, it's all we do anyway

Mr president I'm tired of losing! not gonna change with Drumpf though

I haven't seen this pasta for at least 6 years. I think when I was on Sup Forums.

It doesn't really work on Sup Forums because it was best with the original Engrish of China.

Its not a nord. Its a shitskin posing as a norseman.

He doesnt speak proper Norwegian.

This same faggot has posted this thread every once in a while for months now.

I thought we were going to Annex Canada and present it to Norway as a gift

I remember this pasta

Me too. It was Portugal & Italy earlier.

But you keep forgetting, everyone who served in the military has a fully automatic rifle at home. Also your nignogs would freeze to death before even taking the small northern towns.
I suppose that civilians in the land of the free are also allowed fully automatic rifles just like us noguns Norwegians?

I support this notion, it saddens me to see that Canada is going full commie right at your border.

>there to lose
No we're there to secure oil/the poppy fields. Maybe get a history book and read about the opium wars and how it's a huge power move to have control of that market. But you're just a shallow faggot who thinks we're there mainly fighting terrorism. Catch a flesh eating virus, nigger

Your forgetting that every nigger in the inner city has an automatic weapon, and we'd just dump them on your doorstep. We don't care if they freeze

>If we change the wargoals post defeat then it's not a defeat

whatever you say, idiot

lol I love how you have no arguement against what I'm saying, obviously you're a Redditor faggot who believe everything the kikes feed you. Seriously commit suicide you worthless faggot. Pseudointellectuals like you need to be euthanized

But they're subhuman, you keep forgetting it's the true master race they'd be fighting.
Yeah we would get rekt mighty fast in a full scale war, but your nigs we could easily handle.
But really, is it true the land of the free doesn't allow it's citizens fully automatic rifles with 30shot magazines even if they should be protected by your constitution?

I think my favourite version is the Greece/USA, Greece/Germany ones

>muh intellectualism
is that how you think of yourself Burgetfat?
we don't win wars
we don't win anything ever

why even bother having stationary artillery batteries when you have those giant walking death machines?

>raping your women
Implying hot Norwegian men would have to force them :D

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

I love this pasta

>T. Cuckington McShit Skin

I just love being an American and knowing the resentment all these non-countries with no militaries and no freedoms feel through their pathetic and buttmad shitposting. To Americans the rest of the world is just a cultural wilderness filled with varying degrees of niggers and cucks. Stay mad non-countries.

Answer my question with all your freedom then cuck

Have fun with the half dozen carrier groups parked throughout your western, northern and southern coasts and the Sea of Bothnia

Automatic weapons are legal in some states. Doesn't mean they are not in the hands of citizens in the other states, though. Gun culture has been huge in our country for years, so a lot of shit has been passed down. I know fuckers out here in rural California that have BAR's and fully auto guns with high capacity magazines even though current laws prohibit that.

>land of the free
>our laws forbid automatic rifles and high capacity magazines
So why does the America free meme exist again?

>he hasn't seen the weapons FPS Russia and Hickok45 got consistently and gets them all legally with proper licenses. TOP KEK

Didn't you just vote to be taken over by mudshits? Maybe that was some other failed state. You all look alike to me.

What hue was the skin of the mayor of Londonistan again?

The most impressive military equipment in this picture is American.

Good choice.

They'll be begging us to come liberate them again soon enough