Trying to convice a friend that the holocaust did not happen the way jews want you to believe it did

Trying to convice a friend that the holocaust did not happen the way jews want you to believe it did.

Anyone got some good redpill material?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xw6co8E2_w
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332
zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html
itpro.co.uk/public-sector/28328/google-uses-10000-contractors-to-limit-holocaust-denial-results
darkmoon.me/2017/amazon-bans-holocaust-denial-shreds-and-incinerates-thousands-of-books/
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor
20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
youtu.be/pW0Kg_rBi2k
youtu.be/80GgRWuXcO8
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11368569/Alfred-Hitchcock-holocaust-film-to-go-on-general-release-70-years-after-suppression.html
greatgameindia.com/controller-houses-east-india-company-eic-series-part-iv/
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s
ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/
auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
youtube.com/watch?v=OWRlp0TgGHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz

>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>One Third Of The Holocaust: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Does your friend know about how the Banking cartels were the real reason America declared war on Germany ?

Yes that's right America wanted the war and the Jews made them start it.

enjoy prison

It was a war so there was lot's of photos of dead bodies and if you told someone it was a photo of Jews most people would just never question it.

A lot of the evidence you see for the holocaust is not actually evidence of a holocaust. Consider pic related. We've all seen in it every WW2 textbook or documentary ever. What do you see here? Proof of the holocaust, right?

WRONG.

What you see is a picture of a soldier in British uniform at Bergen-Belsen. All of those Jews died from typhus/starvation AFTER it had been liberated whilst they were in British custody.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.

Bergen-Belsen was not a death camp. The tens of thousands of Jews who died there were not deliberately genocided. For example, Anne Frank and her sister died there of typhus in the camp hospital after having spent two months in Auschwitz without being gassed.

We know that Bergen-Belsen was not a death camp, because the British inspected it themselves, confirmed there was no evidence of genocide, and did not lie about it (unlike the Soviets about the camps in their occupied zones).

If you ask for evidence of mass graves, people will inevitably show you pictures of Bergen-Belsen or one of the other camps, which were well documented by the Western Allies. But not any from the alleged death camps in the Soviet occupied zone, which were not.

There are some photos of mass graves at Majdanek (death count reduced from 1.7 million to 78,000 in the 90s), but not Auschwitz, Treblinka, or Belzec where we are supposed to believe on faith that 3 million Jews are buried.

This documentary goes into more detail about how fake evidence is used for the holocaust.

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

Im not denying the holocaust, that is actually illegal.

Indeed. Why are there no photos of mass graves at Auschwitz, Treblinka, or Belzec? Enough Jews to populate LA are supposed to have been killed there. Where are the literal mountains of remains? Not a single mass grave or cremation pit has ever been shown at any of these sites.

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

You got more info on that?

THEY HAD A FUCKING SWIMMING POOL

>Churchill's War by David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk

>Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. Further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins, Sir Henry Strakosch. When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India, who bought up all Churchill's debts.
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html

youtube.com/watch?v=_Xw6co8E2_w

Not just a swimming pool.

>Jewish survivors describe life in Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

>hospital
>education centre
>forty-five thousand volume library
>mail service
>special money
>legal advice, including standing order that inmates could personally submit complaints to the commandant
>cinema
>theatre, including children's opera and weekly Saturday review
>art classes
>six orchestras
>swimming pool
>football field (next to the "gas chambers") with games between inmates and SS
>fencing classes
>visitors
>brothel
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332

>AND INDUSTRIAL SCALE HOMICIDAL GAS CHAMBERS LOL

On this day...
1942 – The Holocaust: The first mass killings of Jews began at Bełżec extermination camp in occupied Poland, the first of the Aktion Reinhard camps to begin operation.

Disgusting thread, OP!

>>brothel
You couldn't write this shit if you tried are yopu fucking serious.

>This video is not available in your country

Who could have guessed.

Of course I use ProxFlow, but thought its worth to share.

zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html

Most WWII photos are hi res

Most holocaust photos are potato

What have they got to hide? Why don't they just show the evidence and debate it?

>Google uses 10,000 contractors to limit Holocaust denial results
itpro.co.uk/public-sector/28328/google-uses-10000-contractors-to-limit-holocaust-denial-results

>Amazon Bans ‘Holocaust Denial’, shreds and incinerates thousands of books
darkmoon.me/2017/amazon-bans-holocaust-denial-shreds-and-incinerates-thousands-of-books/

>JIDF training seminar for wikipedia editors
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s

>a german tries to say anything against a jew

Good one
As soon as you blame jews, even patrially, its just anti-semitism

Dr Charles P Larson was the head of the forensic coroner group that investigated the camps in Western Allied occupied zones after WW2. He described this experience in his book.

>Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, world's foremost medical-detective, reports from his crime file
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor

As part of the US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. He was later questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors on his findings.

In an interview with the Wichita Eagle, 1 April 1980, he called the holocaust a hoax.

>Larson has talked little publicly about the war experience. One reason for his silence has been that his autopsy findings conflicted with the widely held belief that most Jews in Nazi camps were exterminated by gassing, shooting or poisoning.

>"What we’ve heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax," Larson said...

>...most died as a result of the conditions to which they were subjected rather than mass exterminations...

>...autopsies showed that "death by gassing and shooting were rare. Never was a case of poisoning uncovered."

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/

The holocaust happened and you will loose your friend if you try to deny it.

Now, others things happened. Highlight them.

oy vey. You've been reported to the Bundespolizei.

Go away Shill

Sometimes, if you just let the Jews do the talking, they debunk themselves.

youtu.be/pW0Kg_rBi2k

Well, anyone has something about the Rothschild family? I only recently heard about them, I have no info about them.

Are these rich jews that powerfull?

>they debunk themselves

>The Last Days of the Big Lie: Spielberg's Hoax
youtu.be/80GgRWuXcO8

Bring up how, in 1945, the British government shot documentary footage at 14 different liberated camps, even bringing Alfred Hitchcock to assist in directing and documenting the alleged Nazi atrocities, compiling as much raw footage of the camps as could be found in order to inform the world about the depravity of Nazism, but then for some reason suppressed all of the footage for 70 years.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11368569/Alfred-Hitchcock-holocaust-film-to-go-on-general-release-70-years-after-suppression.html

>Are these rich jews that powerfull?
Was the British Empire powerful?

>From 1800 to 1947, the House of (((Sassoon))) controlled most of the trade within India: banking, trading, shipping, insurance etc., from their Mumbai headquarters.
>But the House of (((Sassoon)))’s handled the trading in opium and other goods in India. House of (((Openheimers)))/Rhodes handled the gold and diamond mining business. The American operations were handled by the House of Rockefellers, (((Seagrams))), (((Sassoons))), (((Japhets))), Jardine-Mathesons etc. The Houses of (((Rothschilds))) and (((Warburgs))) coordinated the banking aspect of this trade.
greatgameindia.com/controller-houses-east-india-company-eic-series-part-iv/

What do you think the financiers of an empire could get done if they wanted it done? Do you think they could start a war?

It's interesting that the ''Soviets'' were the ones who first started claiming the holocaust happened and I wonder who really controlled the Soviets back then hmmm I wonder.

Why, that's an interesting question my shitposting friend. I wonder...

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party:

Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Lourie (Larine) JEW
Ouritski JEW
Volodarski JEW
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) JEW
Smidovitch JEW
Sverdlof (Yankel) JEW
Nakhamkes (Steklof) JEW

The Council of the People’s Commissars:

Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) JEW
Food Schlichter JEW
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
State Control Lander JEW
State Lands Kauffman JEW
Works V. Schmidt JEW
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) JEWess
Religions Spitzberg JEW
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Hygiene Anvelt JEW
Finance Isidore Goukovski JEW
Press Volodarski JEW
Elections Ouritski JEW
Justice I. Steinberg JEW
Refugees Fenigstein JEW
Refugees (assist.) Savitch JEW
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski JEW

Huh... Oh wow!

>In his book, “Unnatural Deaths in the U.S.S.R.: 1928-1954,” I.G. Dyadkin estimated that the USSR suffered 56 to 62 million "unnatural deaths" during that period, with 34 to 49 million directly linked to Stalin.
>In “Europe A History,” British historian Norman Davies counted 50 million killed between 1924-53, excluding wartime casualties.
>Alexander Nikolaevich Yakovlev, a Soviet politician and historian, estimated 35 million deaths.
>In his acclaimed book “The Great Terror: Stalin’s Purge of the Thirties,” Anglo-American historian Robert Conquest said: “We get a figure of 20 million dead [under Stalin], which is almost certainly too low and might require an increase of 50 percent or so.”
ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789

Zyklon B was a common cyanide based pesticide used all over the world. During WW2, the Germans used it to delouse fabrics at concentration camps because of the typhus epidemic that raged across Eastern Europe from 1941 till the end of the war. 15,000 Jews died in Bergen-Belsen alone (where Anne and Margot Frank died of typhus in the camp hospital after having spent two months at Auschwitz without being gassed) AFTER it had been liberated and put under quarantine by British troops.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.

The Americans even used Zyklon B to fumigate the clothes of Mexican immigrants at the border in a process identical to what the Germans used Zyklon B for in the concentration camps.

>Zyklon B arrived in El Paso in the 1920s courtesy of the US government. In 1929, for example, a Public Health Service officer, J.R. Hurley, ordered $25 worth of the material–hydrocyanic acid in pellet form–as a fumigating agent for use at the El Paso delousing station, where Mexicans crossed the border from Juárez.
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

Zyklon B was also used for a variety of purposes by the British Empire, including fumigating passenger ships and food granaries, as discussed in these journals.

>During the past three years various products such as Zyklon B have been used in Colombo in the fumigation of vessels, lighters, granaries, rat burrows
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209

>A Report on the Disposal of Zyklon-B Residue following the Fumigation of the Holds of Vessels
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

As discussed in the journal above, Zyklon B leaves behind a distinctive Prussian blue residue on exposure. As you can see in pic related, the Prussian blue residue is clearly present in the Majdanek fumigation chambers, but not in the Auschwitz main homicidal gas chamber.

Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls as well as numerous other camps. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated, but not enough for a room used for mass homicidal gassings.

In America in the late 80s, Fred Leuchter was “The nation’s leading adviser on capital punishment," according to the New York Times (13 October, 1990). In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream (1:23).

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s

ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor who gained his doctorate from the Max Planck Institute

germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

Did the Nazis gas thousands of Jews at a time for years on end using only trace amounts of cyanide gas from a common pesticide? No. Nevertheless, a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter made to look like a homicidal gas chamber including holes in the roof and fake chimney (pic related) was for 47 years used as one of the main pieces of evidence for the holocaust until the Auschwitz museum quietly admitted the truth.

>The crematorium I building was adapted as an air-raid shelter in 1944.
auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers

The only reason we know all this is because Dr. Franciszek Piper, the head curator of the Auschwitz museum, is on camera describing this in an interview with the Jewish American historian David Cole in 1992 (23:49).

GO BURGERS HOW GUD :D:DD

I still got some of these

Josef Kramer, Assistant Commandant of Auschwitz:
>I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say to all this is that it is untrue from beginning to end.
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz:
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Captain Bernard Clarke (interviewed by Rupert Butler), senior officer at Rudolf Hoess's arrest:
>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

>Hellstorm (1:09:02)
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI

youtube.com/watch?v=OWRlp0TgGHo

MUST WATCH FOR YOUR FRIEND

WWII had approx. 60 million victims. 6 million jews (((officially))) (?), 2 million soldiers who died in the war. The rest were civilians - amounts to 52 million who were not jews.