I don't think Trump likes Merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=VRHfOSJhbRQ

one of the most awkward i've ever seen

Even worse than Obama with (((pol's))) heroic jew Bibi netanyahu

Calling it now.

Relations between Germany and America will deteriorate to WW1 levels of animosity and mistrust.

And of course, Germany will bear most of the blame.

Where is Doland's doggy?

Thank God. Time to rid the world of the Teutonic Jew.

That's a photo-op. Where they are supposed to look cute and happy together.

They hate each other, you can tell. When a woman crosses her legs like that, you can tell she's saying "I don't want you anywhere near my pussy."

Even Trump and Rosie seem to like each other more than that. Trump went all out with Rosie. I think he's found a new female to hate, and I do think German/US relations are going to deteriorate. Although probably not leading into a war.

What is there to like?

He didn't even make eye contact with her

Is Donald autistic?

>Don't you ever lead my ancestors or their family ever again

>And of course, Germany will bear most of the blame.
Merkel cares more about Africans and Turks than Germans.

>can diagnose autism in 1 minute of awkward photo op.

fuck nu-Sup Forums

/our president/

ummm

>He didn't even make eye contact with her

That is what I am saying, pretty sure he hates her or something.Never seen him look angry and not even make eye contact.

Merkel is literally the antithesis of Trump, politically.

Hahahhaa, President Trump looks absolutely disgusted to be sharing a seat next to Angela al-Merkel, Traitor to Western Civilization.

He's supposedly spending the whole day with her, the poor guy.

She is here Satan speaking German. Why not speak English? I thought all Germans spoke English. Is she just being a fucking cunt?

It was this time when Merkel understood that Germany is just a USA colony and she will do what she's told.
Obama wanted he to open the door to syrians, now it's time to close it.

underrated post

>doesn't know the difference between a question and a statement.

fuck niggers that can't read

Someone probably asked her a question in German.

>No handshake

Kek. Well played Mr. President. Well Played. Merkel is in full self-destruct mode now.

They are together all diplomatically, while in the meanwhile their media is totally against every political move, even in the moment they are sitting there.

Donald is German too

she doesnt like to speak english, easier for her to speak german. Putin does the same thing

>Donald is German too

It's ironic and sad--- Trump cares more about the welfare of the German people than their own government.

Hell, he probably cares more about them than they care about themselves.