Children wanting to switch sex doubling each year in Sweden

rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/

>The number of children feeling the anxiety of being trapped in the wrong body is doubling each year in Sweden, with children as young as six wanting to become the opposite sex, doctors have said, according to local media.

>Last year, a Swedish gender investigation team saw some 197 children and young people keen to undergo analysis to determine their gender identity and become the opposite sex, Louise Frisen, child psychiatrist at the Astrid Lindgren Children’s Hospital in Stockholm, told Swedish daily Aftonbladet.

>“There’s a 100 percent increase in numbers each year,” Frisen said.

>“There [are] more and more young people, and more children coming at very young ages. The increase is identical on the adult side too,” she added.

SWEDEN

YES

Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

2 Thessalonians 2:
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You jelly we're ahead of you in the progress department, Canada?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU SWEDEN

THIS SHIT AIN'T NATURAL

THE KIKES ARE BRAINWASHING YOUR CHILDREN TO HATE THEMSELVES AND EVERYTHING GOOD AND NATURAL ABOUT LIFE AND THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD TO CUT THEIR DICKS OFF, PUMP THEMSELVES FULL OF CHEMICALS AND BECOME ABOMINATIONS OF NATURE WHO CAN'T EVEN PROCREATE

EVEN MY SHITTY COUNTRY ISN'T THAT BAD

SAVE YOURSELF

>destroy healthy attitudes about gender
>things start to fall apart
really makes me think

Trump : look whats going on in Sweden...
Sweden: nothing happening here move along...

What's the ratio on gender? Is it more girls wanting to be boys to avoid Muslim rape (it won't help) or boys wanting to be girls to get raped (even though the Muslims don't mind boipucci)

kek

>he just realized now that tranny shit is just politically correct castration

Yes goys, it's your sexuality that is the problem, the world will seem just fine after you take estrogen, it won't make you even more of a senseless, impotent wackjob little mutant than you're already destined to be.

Shut the fuck up and go back to your coven. Choke on some magic goat balls.

He's right though. It's no coincidence that Sweden is by far the most cucked, degenerate, suicidal society, and also the most secular.

bamp

>limiting your potential to being one sex
stay bluepilled Sup Forums

This is just the new phase on how kids need attention.
Last phase was coming out gay.
Before that was probably smoking or something.

bamp

almost like all this shit is a symptom of the culture and not natural in the slightest...

Gas yourself kike.

The redpill is a metaphor.

Its not an actual redpill like the swedes take for their hormone therapy.

>wanted to be a girl when I was a child
>as a teenager I wished I was a girl at times because it'd be easier

Now a cherish being male as an adult. Wishing you were the other gender isnt the same as being transgender.

>too young to know when you want sex
>not too young to decide what sex you are

Leftie logic.

>the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence
This one little idiom sums up 95% of the trany bullshit.

Sweden is done. Pay no attention. Putin gets the scraps.

Are all of these kids sweden swedes or new swedes too?
maybe sweden can degenerate their new civilians too