Blacks are intellectually inferi-

>blacks are intellectually inferi-

Give me back my intelligence, Jamal.

>5.0 GPA

Good for him. I hope he is setting an example.

>Teen
this nigger is in his mid 30s, fuck outta here.

>Nationalblackbuzz.com

Good for him, the SAT score shows it's not a fluke. He'll do well

you'll notice if a white person did it, it wouldnt be news?

the fact that it's a big deal if a nigger does ot kind of proves the point you're trying to argue against.

SAT scores are a fluke, they bump up points on Latinos and Blacks. They take away points from Asians.

GPA is easy to get, I doubt Oaklands schools are even hard. What I'm implying is hes probably as smart as your average white person, maybe a bit more smart but hes not a genius.

>didn't score a perfect 2400

How will blacks ever recover

AP and honors classes you retard

False. You're thinking of point system for admission to universities, the test itself doesn't give you more points based on your nationality

You'll also notice if a white scored a 2100 it wouldn't be good enough to get in to any Ivy League schools

Doesn't it only go up to 4.0 GPA?

>fake tests! Sad!
fucking retard detected, kys so your dumb ass genes don't stick around thx

Fake news

I don't get how it's possible to have all honors courses. How did he have honors P.E., for example? There were plenty of classes in my high school that didn't have an honors equivalent.This all sounds fake.

Blacks age very fast, Teenagers look like adults, Adults look like the elderly.

> cites one example to disprove a statistic over a large sample size

>2100 on SAT
I scored a 2200 and nobody wrote an article about me. Articles like this are proof that blacks are in fact intellectually inferior since they need to promote stories like this since they're so rare.

There were two Asian chicks in my graduating class who had perfect 2400 SAT scores. One of them got rejected from Harvard because she was too Asian

A smart negro isnt the same as negros are smart, he might be like my friend
That guy was autistic as fuck, and seemed dumb as a bag of rocks,when you talked to him. but he was really good at taking test, he could ignor school for the whole semester and start to study for the exam like the night before and ace it.

True, but worth visiting a thread like this for some lulz.

If a white person did it he wouldnt be accepted into every school. The discrimination of whites in academia is insane. If you are white and have less than a 3.3 and many hours of extracurricular activities your chances of being accepted to professional school are very low. The only schools that would accept are private ones like NYU where you're paying 90k a year to go there.

You're an actual retard. If you play a sport it counts as pe credit. The valedictorian of my class had a 5.0

Good scores. Enough to get an Asian kid a scholarship at the local state university.

Once they're adults it's the opposite, retard. Ever heard of "black don't crack"?

This is newsworthy for them. lol.

>Shhhheeeittt

He's in a black school. Not missing 2 months is like an entire point in extra credit.

More than likely these things have happened:
>Smart black kid, get the shit kicked out of you daily for 'trying to be white and doing homework'
>Do ghetto shit to fit in and not get your ass kicked daily
>Pickup ghetto habits you'll carry into your new ivy league school that will get you expelled or arrested

The dreads and his style of dress tells me he's picked up some nigger mannerisms to fit in. Hopefully he can shake that bullshit when he leaves the hood

>t. Grew up in Oakland

I've seen this said about every single race, seriously.

The really funny thing is that the fact that a black guy achieves a level of intellectual success that whites and asians achieve regularly is worthy of national news.

can we clone him and make all niggers as smart as he is?

That's not even an exceptional SAT, whitey wouldn't have got in with those stats.

The grade inflation in american schools is so hilarious

african villages are like your base in RTS games at the beginning

harvestign gems, spawning repuslive creatures good only to die in wars

as if
but if so, good for him

SAGE

So a unicorn in the wild should set the bar then eh.

> getting more points for taking harder classes

wat

> 2100 SAT
> good

hah

hahahaahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He got a 5.0 for taking AP courses. Those count as extra units. Taking college level prep classes are good for admissions, which is why he didn't get a single denial letter... On top of being black

eguse me bud where are da broofs :DD

hey everybody i found one counter example to the hordes of niggers terrorizing america! checkmate racists

>implying you need 2400 to be """"smart""""

The SAT is a jewish scheme that fools autists like you into believing you're intelligent.

How does that not make sense?

>Highschool drop out

AP classes are considered extra units not part of the regular curriculum. So when they get factored into your GPA, they bump your overall grade.

It's used to make the student look like a more attractive applicant to the college admissions board as well as demonstrating that they've taken entry level college courses

>Gets a 5.0 GPA at a ghetto school
>Taking AP Car Stereo Jacking and AP Ebonics

I always wondered this - don't the asians get mad cause they get fucked the hardest by "positive discrimination"?
Shouldn't they be natural allies of the whites against the inferior races in the US (negros, arabs, mestizos)?

-or.

It's bullshit if you're not in a state that does that and you're competing against states that do.

-or

Try being Asian.
8 AP classes
All took all the tests and above 5
In 4 years of HS only 2 A- semesters. Both in 9th grade, 3.98 GPA
Top ten in class both adjusted and unadjusted GPA.

Only accepted to California schools (UCLA, Berkeley, Cal)
$500 scholarship

Latino kid got a 4.0
Zero AP classes
Full ride to Duke.

Pretty sure all states have AP courses and calculate their GPA like that.

>1 black is finally very academically successful
It's a good thing California spends all its money on education bonds. Finally payed off.
After all these years I didn't think it was possible...
We did it! We finally got a nigger to graduate and go to college!

Sup Forums shouldn't denigrate his achievements if they didn't do better. that being said a 2100 is good, 5.0 is good too, but less impressive if he went to an easy school where the AP classes are a joke. if he got high scores on the AP tests then his GPA has more validity. also there are plenty of whites and asians who do similarly well.

They do and they are switching sides, especially the newer Chinese immigrants.

Seriously, any kid who studies even a little should get that score with an average IQ.
An above average could get it with almost no studying.
Fuck I got a 1800 and I'm a GED student who never even finished high school.

>Isolated cases of black people being intelligent mean that niggers in general aren't useless.

Nah.

You're just a fuckwit.

Yeah, but what's going to be his major in college?

Jesus christ those hips

UC Berkely is a significantly better school than most private schools. It ties or exceeds Stanford.

What are you bitching about?

I've seen your AP courses. It's pure grade inflation. They're trivial.

not every state. highschool i went to didnt have AP courses

1 out of .......................... ?

Underrated.

Only it's chemistry program. The rest of their programs are middling tier

The $500 scholarship
That was more insulting than none at all.

>black kid doing well in school such a rare event it deserves a headline :^)

R u calling black ppl zergs

im half latino and used my mom's mexican last name, didn't get into berkeley, and i had a 4.3. fml maybe i should've applied to privates

>"black don't crack"

It's a meme the media promotes to boost the ego of blacks. Individuals age better from person to person.

2100 most sat dont test that high

I'd rather a small scholarship than no scholarship.

>average of lifespan of a monkey is 40 years
obviously they would look older faster

>2100 out of 2400
>smart

Sounds like you lived in a place setup to make sure you wound up in a factory or on a field.

Considering AP courses soften up college courses even more than community colleges do, I'm willing to agree with that. AP courses also don't demonstrate that you're capable of staying on track in a college setting either. Pre calc isn't exactly a difficult class to get an A in.

Probably.
My cousin is a halfsie like that and got into MIT.

>Oakland
It's not hard to excel when you're surrounded by ignorant niggers. Good on him. Maybe he'll learn to dress and act like a white man so he can get a job after college.

well it was the midwest...

What are the odds he ends up as a criminal?

Most students don't even apply for or get any scholarships. The fuck are you complaining about?

Were you expecting to get a 100k scholarship so you could lease a new car like your beaner friends?

okay that one was good

I love how it's a special occasion and newsworthy when a black teen gets good grades.

On a $50,000-60,0000 / year bill it just seemed a joke. Out of state, so it would have been full price plus room and board.

Your AP classes is why I deny 100% of bachelors applications from the US at my section @ ETH. There's no way to assess which student is good or shit because every single brain dead faggot has a 69.4 out of 4.0 GPA

They are. One outlier doesn't mean anything.

You can't take all AP and honor classes every year, retard

affirmative action is inherently racist

it acts like every white or asian is destined to succeed lol

2100 is average for half intelligent people.

>tfw too smart to do well on a test

>Oakland schools

cool story bro

>larping this hard
>being this mad that American universities btfo yours

>My college tuition wasn't free and I couldn't use my scholarship money to lease a Merc.

Unless your parents were collecting an income that was high enough to disqualify you for all financial aid, but low enough to not afford tuition (aka middle class). There's not a lot to complain about. If they were, you just bang out community college courses, transfer as a 2nd year when you're old enough to declare yourself as an independent on your taxes and get a full ride with financial aid and college grants.

>2100
>tfw got that without studying, no ivies, wasn't even in the too ten sat scores for my school
Feels bad man

>scoring a 2100 gets you into all Ivy League schools

it's a really good score but he doesn't deserve that

this