Erdogan Urges Turks in Europe to Have 5 Children

>"From here I say to my citizens, I say to my brothers and sisters in Europe... Educate your children at better schools, make sure your family live in better areas, drive in the best cars, live in the best houses," said Erdogan.

>"Have five children, not three. You are Europe's future."

>news18.com/news/world/make-not-3-but-5-children-erdogan-urges-turks-in-europe-heres-why-1361153.html

Where were you when the Turks openly advocate for the conquest of Europe? Is Europe just Turkish boipucci? Is it over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aPRjg8ViF0
youtube.com/watch?v=1QGAlcDYX-s
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/recep-tayyip-erdogan-raet-tuerken-in-deutschland-zu-fuenf-kindern-nicht-drei-a-1139336.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article162946953/Erdogan-ruft-Tuerken-in-Europa-zum-Kinderkriegen-auf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WmHMvkTqpzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turkey should be carved between Greece, Kurdistan and that little penis part at the bottom given to Syria.

Not caring anymore. Whitey will only learn when it's too late. Whiteys are now niggers.

Has he ever looked at the situation here? Turks have about 8 children already.

now i really understand why you infidels calling us a roaches

Memes are real life

Where were you when every white nationalist theory turned out to be correct?

youtube.com/watch?v=-aPRjg8ViF0

>turk
>advocating roach like behavior
what has this time line done?

He said in the past that the minarets should be their minarets and the mosques be their helmets.
His agenda is to make europe islamic and turks are his 5th column in this fight.

I say bring it on.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QGAlcDYX-s

*bajonets

underrated

literally no mainstream media reporting this

Turks are going to a minority in Turkey within decades due to heavy Kurdish growth rates so I'm not sure why he isn't telling them to come home and have 5 children.

when is pol wrong?

inshallah we shall have 5 children

b-but muh islam is peaceful...

Delete this hate speech immediately, REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Wilders didn't win

Everyone will have five children with Anzu.

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/recep-tayyip-erdogan-raet-tuerken-in-deutschland-zu-fuenf-kindern-nicht-drei-a-1139336.html

welt.de/politik/ausland/article162946953/Erdogan-ruft-Tuerken-in-Europa-zum-Kinderkriegen-auf.html

Because the media is run by Jews and they hate your white ass. All according to the bible user, enjoy your future wasteland. Watch as king Jew expands in the middle east creating a fake heaven on Earth.

>tfw the ottoman empire will be recreated in your lifetime

>actual cockroaches have the same behavior as Turks

you can't make this shit up

How long must we say that these "immigrants" are invaders?!

What proof do you need that their intent is to replace you in your own countries?!

Do you need them to tell you with words from their own mouthes?!

Now they have...

"Have five children, not three. You are Europe's future."

Feels good

now i know why you NEETs hate us lmao

europe will be muslim clay soon :DDDDD

I don't mind if they only do it with white women.

Most Turkish citizens are merely Turkified peoples. Either Greek,Kurd, Arab, Persian etc etc. All genetic Y Haplogroup studies have shown only 1 in 10 Turkish citizens have Turkic DNA.

Pay close attention Europe they are trying to do the same thing again. You have snakes in your own cultures that are destroying you from within. You need strong cultural backbones to survive this.

You need to stop the influx you need to outbreed and strengthen your culture.

Talk to an average Greek they have post grad knowledge of Greek history just from elementary school this is how you preserve your history your culture your pride.

Not before we turn your lands into irradiated glass.

His victory of influence is far greater than any victory of politics. Geert could have taken the field with an army of 1,000 angry Dutchmen, now he shall take the field with 100,000.

I really like your king, he was in Star Trek.

Apart from that, expell palestinian leeches and make jordan great again

It's already been carved.

t. Eternal Anglo

youtube.com/watch?v=WmHMvkTqpzI

bumping with christian neo folk

We have went from

"they are just guestworkers''
"' they are just minority''
'' they will never be majority stop being racist with your conspiracies''
''OKay they might be majority but is that a bad thing, are you like racist?''

>deport roaches back to roachistan
>carpet bomb roachistan with napalm