Pewdiepie CONFIRMED POL-TARD

Yesterday there was a thread all about how the new mass effect was for SJW and how it looks like shit.

TODAY his new video is literally going down the line of the pics, gifs and webms that were on that thread. If someone has a link to that thread I am talking about I will pay you with (you)s

youtube.com/watch?v=6MEKM2amQ2E

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bioware.com/2017/03/08/international-womens-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=SNE2oCZH_4k
youtube.com/watch?v=obliy9yD6p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHO FUCKING CARES

>
I wish pew die pie dies he is a son of a bitch

Stfu occupied portugese clay

Don't worry Felix they are from ShareBlue., keep doing Odins job.

Bioware makes Bethesda look like Pixar when it comes to animations.

>mfw watching the video to see if he used my tali ass pic

Include my post in the next video pewdsempai!

It's all ogre now

He's literally made videos that show he's browsing ylyl threads on /gif/. As in you see the actual post numbers of the threads he was in.

He browses Sup Forums but I doubt he's a heavy user or something.

Considering he fucked off from sweden, has said sweden is fucked beyond saving, im pretty sure he browses Sup Forums on daily basis

W H O
H
O

Why do people still say that Mass Effect was better than Mass Effect 2?
Mass Effect had better gameplay. It had ammo. It had better gameplay. There were more options. It was less linear. I think there was some gay shit and one SJW short hair female character, but other than that it was far better than the original.
Why do people, especially on Sup Forums, act as if Mass Effect is a perfect masterpiece while the sequel is so bad that it needs to be ignored?

In my opinion
Mass Effect - 5/10
Mass Effect 2 - 6/10
Mass Effect 3 - 4/10

How the fuck can you disagree with this?

you

TIMESTAMP of where it is.

>5years in developement

I agree with the order of this

except Mass effect one 8/10
2 is 9/10
3 is 7/10

Andromeda is on track to be a huge disappointment due to SJW's and inexperienced developers. so 5/10

That high ranking makes no sense. The story wasn't good and the gameplay was about average cover shooter-tier.
If you take Mass Effect's gameplay and compare it with other cover shooters at the time, like Gears of War, obviously Mass Effect isn't as good.

You have to be insane to rate Mass Effect as 8/10.
If Mass Effect is 8/10, do you rate Gears of War as 10/10? I don't think so. Do you?

this is what happens when you don't hire based on skill

I tried the first one. It was boring as fuck. But I hate most videogames now.

What will (((they))) do about Pewdiepie? He´s exposing their shit at every step. Now he´s even going to cost them money.

>how the new mass effect was for SJW and how it looks like shit.

senpai the entire INTERNET is talking about this. jesus you need to get out more.

Maybe I'm just looking through rose tinted glasses and I put easily over 200 hours in mass effect.
I'd probably rate Gears 1 at 9/10

>ME3 is a 7
Naw that shit was a 5, couldn't even finish it, it felt worse than 2, then I found out about the ending.

I actually wanna replay the first 2, I want to play as the biggest Alien hater around to see if anything changes.

Why does the lead character look like Anita Shillkeessian?

>pander two people who were never going to buy your game in the first place
>wonder why the game turns out terribly

Why do companies still do this? Did they get a masochistic thrill out of losing money?

Literally everyone is talking about this game fucking up bro. It's big news.

Anyone have a photo of the dev team for this game?

blog.bioware.com/2017/03/08/international-womens-day/

WHO THE FUCK CARES.
HE'S AS KEKED AS ONE CAN BE.

Fuck its a cosplayer turned facial animator?

Don't they know autists can't even recognize facial expressions?

This
She looks like some stinkin indian sjw

I think you're being too generous. I played mass effect 2 and thought it was one of the worst games I've ever played.

His 56 million subscribers who are are blue bluepilled children care.

Yup. The whole games industry is a clique now. If you don't have the right opinions, if you don't have the right demeanor, the right bro-tier attitude, hell if you're the wrong color - you don't get hired. Talent comes last.

On the plus side, indie games are actually better now because of this. All the talented people are forming small companies, and when major productions are putting out shit like this they actually have a chance to get a following.

Gameplay wise, Gears of War 1 was way better than Mass Effect. But Mass Effect has great designs, sci-fi, and a great story plus a pretty cool and memorable ending on the Citadel. I should replay it but I'd rather try playing the Witcher 3 again.

>an actual beak

A lot of the facial animations on large games like this are just blend shapes. Which means for all the dialogue bits (not cutscenes) they have phenotypes for each sound the mouth makes blended with facial expressions that are pretty much just single frame, or short burst animations.

It's not even that much work. The cutscenes are another matter, they can take a shit ton of time to work through, especially for a story heavy game. But there's no excuse for a lot of this. It's just piss poor animation. Maybe a bunch of the budget was spent on blow, and it was literally just one animator working in a basement trying to knock everything out... I dunno.

Ecelebs

This desu seems like ever triple AAA game has to have some minority bs added and some ppl on game dev or design team might not want it but when your a massive company and more affected by outside pressure shit happens :/ to put it lightly and being gentle

I don't, they're all pretty meh rpgs like you said, can't even hold a candle to the likes of the witcher 3 or dragon age origins at the time it came out

Yesterday there were like 10 simultaneous threads about the same thing on Sup Forums

Stop being so self-centered.

Also this has been discussed on Twitter for the last week.

> The war for the culture isn't important guys, please ignore please you can't accomplish anything by capturing the attention of the youth!!!

t. shareblue

Much better

I should send one of my cousins to rape and kill this fucking retard. Fuck him.

IS HE... DOING THE SHAHADA ?
HE'S DOING THE SHAHADA

Is this edited? If not pic related

So she got the job by sucking dick then.

In saner times she actually would've been tried in court as a witch.

>OMG A GUY THAT FILMS HIMSELF AND UPLOADS IT TO A FREE WEBSITE IS VISITING OUR SITE
>OMG WE MUST BE BLESSED
Do I really need to invite you to do you know what, piece of lame ass shit?

Shut up, colega.

>not posting the original

this

Bow in the presence of a true Aryan, moor

how can he be a /pol tard while dating a former coalburner?

He has 54 million followers. It is a big deal.
Context is everything.

And there it is.

I mean, I knew just by looking that they'd gotten in a bunch of retarded feminists and not men who knew how to do their job, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

Lead Facial Animator... I'll give her a facial she can handle.

>POL-TARD
>OP CONFIRMED REDDIT

I just thinks its funny that he used to be KING OF THE NORMIES now he is one of us. take a maple coated chill pill leaf.

No I am not. here is a pic of me to prove it.

every single one of those gifs and the backwards gun thing have been on Sup Forums over the last 2 days

Felix, I've always fucking hated you and your annoying,whiny faggy voice. That being said, keep redpilling the youth.

>on the surface his point is that all the characters look like shit with shitty facial expressions
>deep down he really means that all the characters aren't white and its a problem

wew lad

>woman
They are less intelligent, smaller, and weaker.

I can hardily watch this shit. It's clearly made for 12 year olds.

haha I know! I felt him wanted to say it but he didn't.

she probably didn't understand what "facial" in that Bioware job advert meant

This is the original.

plz make an AMA or greenstory, it would be cool to learn about behind the scenes in the game development

> tfw you actually pop a boner to that blonde amazon

You REALLY need to get laid, man.

how did we go from THIS...

Obligatory

Isn't this witcher?

kek

>desexualise the women on purpose to cater to feminism
>get attacked for making women "ugly"

I don't like him but I respect the fact he built a one man media empire that reaches 50x more people than CNN

There were big threads on many websites about it

Nothing huge. Worked on one AAA title and a bunch of tiny shit. Contracted for a bit. Looking for a real job atm, while working on personal projects that may or may not take off. The game industry isn't something I want to work up in atm. I'd rather just start from scratch.

For behind the scenes stuff: Producers will fuck you over if they get the chance, team leaders think their hot shit and are almost universally retarded, no one takes it seriously enough because the all only see whatever project as a stepping stone in their life instead of a craft they should want to be proud of, and outsourcing has killed a lot of the real talent in our country because no one wants to jump from sinking ship to sinking ship and move around the world just to make rent. Shit sucks yo. Become an electrician.

Here are the two Mass Effect threads in the archive...

>Mass Effect Andromeda reminds us that there will be no white women in the future.
>You literally cannot create a white character in the new mass effect game.

Wew, spic who cosplays for beta orbiters gets put in charge of facial animation of $40 million game. What could go wrong?

Games are pretty much dead, senpai. I feel like it's a fluke if one good game comes out a year. More time to go shoot and lift while I wait 5 years for CD Project Red to make another IP or Witcher game, so whatever.

When you see all these group photos of female "developers" with crazy hair the game studios releases. 80% of them work in HR or some shit like that.

I believe this game is from the Petz series

He has not swallowed the biggest pill yet, but he is on his way

youtube.com/watch?v=SNE2oCZH_4k

what the fuck.

I know a woman who works in social networking PR and her job is essentially to remember people (which she is admittedly crazy good at, she knows fucking everyone by name and title), and tweet. She hops around from party to party (in her late 30's) networking and tweeting, and facebooking.

Fucking weird what advertising has become.

Amen. Thinking of putting a brofist sign on a stick for the next Trump meet/ANTIFA stickening.

>dies irae

I like this guy more and more.

Machinima is covering it now too:
youtube.com/watch?v=obliy9yD6p4

RIP ME:A. pewdiepie just lost them about 40 million in sales.