Trump and merkel handshake OR LACK THERE OF

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

HE REFUSED TO SHAKE THE DEVIL'S HAND

youtube.com/watch?v=cAaMfl-Dn98

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jeMgGi2S7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he shook her weak sissy hands he would have breaken her.

What is german media saying about it?
It's fucking hilarious, he just acts like he can't hear anyone

Goddamn it Germany.

Stop being so fucking perverted.

>117097129
I'm not following the Lügenpresse anymore.

holy fuck the autism

>abe and trump go full senpai
>he can't wait to get away from merkel

Should've brought a dog in

This is not Merkel's timeline.

she got blanked hard

Haha his bodylanguage is so beta male. reminds me of kids who couldn't assert themselves in school so they avoid eye contact awkwardly smirk as if everything is fine looking around but their body position is in a submissive self restrained tense state.

Look how comfortable Merkel is, She's in a power position but still relays her confusion as to why The Donald isn't also asserting himself as her equal.

This is actually a major turn off for many women. He's not displaying any confidence. I see this a lot with attractive betamales who girls take a liking to but are unable to play the role because they don't believe it themselves.

Trump does not look happy.

She was acting smug and Trump just ignored dumb whore

Cool novel, faggot.

>117100951
(you)

Do you thin Donny knows she has seen the Piss tapes? You think she's the one who handed the kompromat over to US intelligence who handed it over to the FBI who spoke of it to Congress in the secret meeting confirming portions of the dossier to which Rep. Maxine Waters accidentally discloses to MSNBC, that she immediately walked back the following day because she wasn't supposed to disclose that information from that meeting?

top fucking KEK

she is a whore

If you could actually read body language you'd have some real friends and wouldn't have to resort to shitposting

Commies don't deserve handshakes, only helicopter rides.

sa oudi laying down the law

>That shit eating grin
I love this man

>do u want shake hand
Kek

Would only be funnier if a feminine beta man said it

Please clap kek

Why wasn't merkal laughing?

youtube.com/watch?v=4jeMgGi2S7E

they shook hands after the presser.
he is half deaf remember? he probably didnt hear her.

merkel BTFO

I wouldn't want to touch those hands either

he knows this is when they take the pictures that will be in newspapers. the papers want pictures from inside the meeting to tie the story together. he sees politics as 100% theatre, it's all about what you show and how that affects how people view what's going on. that's why he gives speeches the way he does- to him, that kind of lie/grandstsanding is inherent to politics. so the question is why he can't be seen shaking hands with Merkel, or, if you will- why he is going out of his way to create outrage against him, to stir up shit

YOU
CANT
STUMP
THE
TRUMP

rekt/10