Trump's travel ban has cut off certain people from getting medical treatment in the US...

Trump's travel ban has cut off certain people from getting medical treatment in the US. Some have even died because of it, how does Sup Forums defend this?

it's their poo in loo home countries fault for not providing the care in the first place, also Muslims aren't people

>muslims
>"people"

>implying muslims are people

sources ?

You guys are terrible

Why should I care if you die in your country? Its not my responsibility nor my countries.

FIRST POST BEST FUCKING POST DAMMIT!!!

THREAD IS OVER OP YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF NOW

You know I tried looking a specific one up because I see this shit on FB, but I couldn't find it.

Short version: Man cleared for travel to US to treat kids sick with genetic disorder, Trump's ban prevents them from coming, one dies.

Where's your source?
Are they US Citizens?

sike nigga u thought

No they haven't. You post no sources either. Fuck off.

196 countries exist in the world, any reason why these people need to be treated in the United States as opposed to the other 195?

If that's a close enough relationship to put their death's on Trump then I'm not going to feel bad for putting every murder and rape by """immigrants""" on shoulders of leftists.

How do they defend this?

That is an excellent point, maybe the treatment was only available in the US? Donor list and whatnot.

Serious question: why hasn't he blocked Saudi-Arabia, home of the 9/11 attackers?
Just oil?

"That's racist"?

Get medical treatment in your own country? How about Canada and their super based le epic single payer system? I thought they had the superior system.

Travel ban for what?

How about not creating terrorists by not being fucking assholes? Why hasn't that question been asked? I guess it got SLID.

Evidently the treatment wasn't available there.

>complains about people dying

Overpopulation only has a few solutions. One of them includes people dying.

Huh.
I wonder why?

They're not American. So fuck em

>but look at this perfectly innocent baby that dindu nuffin wrong
How do you defend your emotional appeal?
Also nobody has the RIGHT to go to anyone else's country. It's a privilege.
And in a normal world nobody would have the right to benefit from a system that he hasn't contributed to. No work and taxes - no benefits.

How much were you paid for this Shitpost ?

I'll double it if you stop Posting and Dox your employer.

Feels fucking great!
Thanks for posting.

They're not americans
Being allowed in another country is a privilege not a right
There is nothing to justify or defend.

Well let me gave you a basic gestalt

I say FUCKEM , life sucks and than you die

Actually I was genuinely curious to see what you wonderful people had to say about this. You guys are pretty damn funny and cruel.

>the thing that hasn't gone into effect yet is literally shaking people to death

>implying people dying is bad

It's not in effect yet? I don't follow the news, but I was under the impression it got passed.

>what do you guys think of my made up story?

Who the fuck cares about some nobody fuck in some other country. Their existence will never have meaning for me. I don't know them, why should I care?