Why do American millenials give thsir children retarded assburger-tier names? Hunter, Trinity, Hope, Patience, Chester...

Why do American millenials give thsir children retarded assburger-tier names? Hunter, Trinity, Hope, Patience, Chester, Chastity, Jaden, Talon, Jet, Trig, Reagan, Kennedy, Aiden, Kaiden. The last goes on and on.

Because theyre up to be a special Snowflake, right from the beginning.

If you think those are bad you should check out what our niggers bane themselves.

My nephew is 3 and named Hunter. I basically let my sister know shes a dumbass for naming him that. Now it seems like a normal name because so many little fuckers are named that.

naming after presidents isnt retarded desu

Why do Israeli millennial give thsir children retarded names?
Tamar.
Avigail.
Adele.
Noa.
Shira.
Talia.
Yael.

Adele is literally the only name on that list that's a millenial one.

>Hunter
>Reagan
>Chastity
>Kaiden
>Jet
>bad names
Ezra pls

>The last
Settle down, Aiden.

Cooper, Harley, Riley, Lux(yes, league of legends), whatever my wife's son is named.

Americans need to bring back more traditional names like Buzz and Randy

Blasphemy. To the oven with you for insulting CIA

They fall victim to the culture if their own past slaves. You can't make this shit up.

We do. We need to bring back the old school tradition of naming kida after saints and prominent figures from history.
>tfw you can't name your kid Erwin (after Rommel) because your last name is Irish as hell bell and it would sound weird.

Cucktianity.

>Trinity
>retarded name

Gas yourself, you heretical christ-killing kike

You forgot Destiny and Xavier. Two of the most overused "hipster" names in the USA. Destiny used to be a cool girl's name when it was rare, but now it just kinda' sounds like the stage name for a stripper, bwahaha....

Dude literally all the latinamerican kids in this new gen are called SEBASTIAN, GABRIEL, MATIAS for boys and VALENTINA, for girls

Theyre just names for white trash and the lower middle class and makes it easier to spot them

American names in general are retarded and don't mean anything.
Dale, Larry, Clayton, Derryl
You know how many fucking Derryls are walking out there?

>Dale, Larry

We had Dale Winton and Larry Grayson celebs in this country, though unironically they were both gay.