im sure thats exactly the exchange of words and events that went down

And this is relevant because...?

>"hey whatcha doin Rabbi..."

>(((Leobovitz)))

Well this is an obvious false flag

>Trusting a jew

This

What really happened

>FUCK DONALD TRUMP! *swings at guy and barely makes a dent in his shirt before he knocks him on his ass*

hey watcha doin lebovtiz

there is nothing wrong with maltreating jews

I'm sure it happened just like that.

So he just posts a sad face instead of charging for assault?

Actually a lot of actual racist and rural degenerates think its open season now that trump won

I don't get this.

Antifa are secret Trump supporters?

BTFO

>a lot

Who

Lying Jew. Literally less than 1% chance this actually happened.

lol looks like he just fell off his bike or something. How does he have road rash on his face

nice samefagging

he's a kike and therefore LYING

(((Liebovitz))) plays victim role... a coincidence

He got beat up by his wife's son.

me: "no more KFC, jamal"
the result?

Kikes lie.

Trump supporters are a bunch of ass kissers hoping to get in good with the wealthy.

>(((Leibovitz)))
So a Jew did some damage and then said it was Trump supporters. They do shit like that all the time. No big deal.

Oh vey!
It's annuda Shoah!

shill

Hey rabbi...

I don't trust anything that comes from a Jew

What a great edit

Whatcha doing there rabbi?

For once it looks and could be real! Of course we don't know the story. It is however a step up from bbq sauce or red food coloring and some weird page long story.

If I were a betting man I'd say he was screaming in someone's face or tried breaking up a fight and got punched. Not saying it's not possible but it's extremely unlikely it happened like he said.

(((((((((((((((BALD)))))))))))))

((((((((((((PIGLIKE))))))))))))

Wow this time it looks like an actual injury instead of tomato soup or mentruation blood.
They are getting better at this.

Proofs or referring to Clean Applewatch McBBQBlood and the other proven false fake hate crimes? The police have even arrested people for plenty of false reports or people havent even reported because they know it's fake. Hmm?

He probably got that from his boyfriend. Domestic abuse happens more often with homosexuals.