Bowling Alone

So I know this book gets thrown around a lot on this site, but I'm 3 chapters in and all he keeps doing is repeating the same "civic life is collapsing" line like a broken record?

Anyone else have a problem with this? Where should I actually start reading this book?

>10 10 10

What did kek meme by this?

its 544 pages, suck it up and read it faggot

I wouldn't care if he wasn't repeating himself over and over again.

Yes. Civic life was bad when he wrote it. It is even worse now. We are at a point where it is almost completely eviscerated.

>tfw you will never bowl alone with triptens

I understand that, but so far that's all he keeps going on about. He just keep going from one thing to another showing "hey, everything is collapsing" with nothing else to say about it yet. It's not moving forward, just going in circles

or trip 5s for that matter

post a picture that isn't Nigel Farage annnnd GO!

Now why would I do a thing like that, m8

Well now, you're not much fun are you?

nice trips

say moar

>say moar

What the fuck do I say?

about the book

what has it say?

Usually when an idea is reiterated it's because it's being explored in a deeper fashion, detail is being added. Since it's a highly acclaimed book maybe you're just thick

From what I've heard it's about how (((multiculturalism))) is destroying community and civic unity

It's not about being thick, it's just he keeps listing a group of community organizations and explains that participation is falling and new people aren't joining. It's just a giant circle so far and I'm not learning anything he didn't already explain. Is he just laying all the evidence out before diving into the causes?

Anyone wanna give me a quick rundown on this book? Does it just confirm what we already know?

>confirm

From what I've heard, it's part of how we already know that stuff.

ah, ok, already knew that, any point to read now?

If you just wanna be a basic bitch, no. But I want to do all I can for the cause so I want to learn as much as I can and be as well versed as possible.

Just don't want to waste time reading the same thing over and over again.

I'll be as fucking basic as I fuckin gfeel like you white nigger faggot!

what the fuck did you just say about me?

Yeah, I was just too lazy to word it correctly. I know the book is a few decades old. I just see no point in reading something that I already accept to be rue in whole.

Triggered much, m8?

>few decades

Came out in 2000 bud.

m8, if I was fucking triggered the PTSD would shock you to your very core!

I swaer down m8, I'll hook you right in the gabber

Cheers!

>1.7 decades
>few decades

fajjit

Cheers

ISN'T IT FUNNY!

We'll you're not laughing now, are you?!

damn, I used to have a ton of rare niges, my hd took an arrow to the knee

rare Nige is best Nige

alas, I must go, mumsy has hot choccy ready and time for beddibies

>16 posts by this ID
You're either not reading it, pretending to read it, or for some reason shilling it

well it's been fun. We should Nige it up again sometime.

>implying one can't stop reading to browse Sup Forums

wew lad