Alright goyim, ASSUMING there will be a serious war now between Israel and Syria...

Alright goyim, ASSUMING there will be a serious war now between Israel and Syria, and ASSUMING Russia would say nothing because xyz, and ASSUMING we'll win and we'll conquer some of Syria's land, will you shut up and would not call it illegal settlements? Or will you go full "their land tho" again?

Israel will topple the Assad regime.

Digits confirm.

Kek will not reveal any of our secrets, goy.

You guys couldn't even take on Hezbollah a decade ago, what makes you think you won't get BTFO again?

We have some new missiles we want to test, greatest ally

Gibsmedat back

Look, let's get real here

the only thing you've fought is retarded untrained and under-equipped militias, and hell, you could barely push them off, your army is not that competent

And apparently in your pic, you're trying to invade turkey,syria,iraq,egypt and Saudi arabia (and a SHITTON of foreign guerrilla fighters will be also there)

but guess what? you're treading on some major backyards, Iraq, which is Iran's little toy
and Syria, which is Russia's bitchboy.
Expect both of these countries to get buttmad at you and throw rockets all day night long.

And don't forget about Turkey which is a NATO member, you'll get your ass kicked by

TL;DR it'll end in the absolute destruction and mopping-the-floor-with-israel by every major power, Iran,Russia and NATO

*we want to sell to China

salty

That's the other thing I like about Iran/Hezbollah: I didn't have to pay for their new toys. I hope Iran nukes you soon.

I'm a whole sea far away from you, i have nothing to do with you

why would i be salty?

and i said "let's get real", which means i was being objective the whole time

>Turkey which is a NATO member
>NATO which is lead by USA
>Israel which is USA master

I bet your NATO membership will be cancelled soon.

>your
I'm not turkey, fuckface

I don't think we'll win. I KNOW we'll win. Some reasons for it are public, others are less known. However, neither of us are going to change our minds. So I will not enter this debate.

Yeah you're far more irrelevant

>Trump
>Pence
>Mattis
>Pompeo
>Netanyahu and Lieberman
The game, the players and the enablers have completely changed. Hezbollah would be stupid to want to start a conflict and over nothing this time.

Out of all the things that could happen in the Civil War, Israel invading and annexing land is one of the more unlikely eventualities.

My english is not that good, so just to be clear, when I say others are less known, I mean that many of the stuff that's going on in our country, you don't hear about it, but it's on our media and infront of our eyes all of the time

>So I will not enter this debate.
Pretty Semitic action there fella

Ahahahah

The Iranians,Ruskies,Egyptians and Turks will quite literally curb stomp you ass soon as you try to do it,

you're barely holding on against the retarded Hamas, let alone multiple countries

Wanna know something else? you're messing in the US's backyard, Iraq and Saudi arabia, No way the US will tolerate any country that invades a country which has their military bases

TL;DR the ruskies will curb stomp you for syria, the US and Iran will fuck your shit up for Iraq, Turkey will blow you off because they're a decent military and you're trying to fight a retarded war with multiple fronts

You filthy Muslims and Jews are as bad as each other. I wish His Holiness called a new crusade. I'd happily take up arms and slaughter all who stood in our way. We would then enter Jerusalem triumphant before pillaging, killing and raping. But at least the Jewish slags would be safe from our pork swords because Kikes truly are the filthiest, ugliest race on earth. Untermenschen then lot of you.

Israeli kikes are really Judeans, not Israelites. Accept Christ or die the death.

>war on multiple fronts
>IDF
>winning

k

>I wish His Holiness called a new crusade

>Poope having any power in 2015+2
>Implying any country would respond to that call
>Religious wars in 2015+2
Please be more of an underage larper

>Fight against untrained conscripts with camels, and the only real people who actually fought there was syrians,lebanese and iraqis

>use the US as your personal equipment airlifting bitch

>wonder how you won

He said part of Syria

Yeah sure....
like that one time Israel destroyed the military of all it's neighbours in 6 days?

The picture dictates it's like 3/4 of syria

Read

> the ruskies will curb stomp you for syria
They won't supply troops, only arms

>US and Iran will fuck your shit up for Iraq
You seriously think the US would invade Israel?

>Turkey will blow you off because they're a decent military and you're trying to fight a retarded war with multiple fronts
Not like they did that before... Turkey's military may be sufficient, but their intelligence is shit. Israel would take out most air support in the first strike, and then simply cluster bomb the fuck out of any mobilising ground troops.

We would just send the Syrians the Plans of Auschwitz.

ok

I just took that picture of the internet. It literally means nothing

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Syria would get torn a new one in a 1 on 1 scenario with Israel. Besides Israel having better training,e quipment, intelligence, Syria is weakened from the civil war. I'd say a repeat of the previous wars where it's all the adjacent Arab countries would give Israel a run for their money if nobody else intervened

>They won't supply troops, only arms
Do you have any idea how butt bothered ruskies get when you try to lay your hands on one of their proxy puppets?

they've sent special forces, AA, Migs and a shit ton of logistical support utilities just to help syrians fight terrorists, What do you think they'd do when they hear that syria's getting invaded?

>You seriously think the US would invade Israel?
No but they'd carpet bomb their offensive to the stone age if they try to mess with any country that has US bases in it

>Not like they did that before... Turkey's military may be sufficient, but their intelligence is shit. Israel would take out most air support in the first strike, and then simply cluster bomb the fuck out of any mobilising ground troops.
Turks won't be fighting alone, they'd be fighting alongside multiple major powers (Iran,Russia, whole fuckin' NATO)

If you let me marry a qt jewish girl I'm ok with this shlomo don't worry.

My favorite musical is Fiddler on the Roof so you can see I'm trustworthy, give me qt jewish girl plox

>(((((your media)))))
(((You))) got jewed, sir.

damn you retard.
He said part of Syria (probably near golan heights) and than said:
>will you shut up and would not call it illegal settlements?

It's seems that the goyim have less problem with Golan heights becuase it's was conquered in a "regular war".

If there is going to be war with Syria and we will conquere somthing it's will probabley be somthing in the size of the Golan heights or up to double

Can you pleeeaaaase make an agreement with Russia and conquer northern Syria?

That would solve three problems in one go:
>War is over, because Master Race IDF will take care of sandniglets in a matter of weeks
>No more Arab refugees
>More Lebensraum for Israelis (ANSCHLUß!)

They have "Wonder Woman" now, Gal Gadot is IDF.

Hopefully Israel dies right along with the DC Universe.

Either way you'd see your planes getting torn off by S400's

>Turks won't be fighting alone, they'd be fighting alongside multiple major powers (Iran,Russia, whole fuckin' NATO)

Kebabs still in Nato by 2020?

Perhaps but your retarded cousin is having a wetdream about unilaterally invading Syria so I'm not sure if that includes Hezbollah somehow "starting" that conflict. You'll have to ask him what the casus belli in his fantasy is.

Turkey is in a very very strategic position, so yes.

Oy vey why are you like this with the goyim? Why can't you be a good shlomo? Why the juden always want more? Your religion is a joke that was a long time ago demonstrated as fake why do you continue like this?

>Israel actually beating anyone on their own.

Yeah fuck you nigger. You cant win shit without help from superpowers. You guys can't even fucking win against Hezbollah what makes you fucking think you can fight Assad? Israels such a dumb country that you fuckers would start this fight and then wonder why everyone around you fucking hates you .

Greater Israel ain't happening you guys won't win without help

Fake news. I LIVE to support the state of Israel. I know God is on the side of Israel. I exist due to the benevolence of my Jewish masters.

>Reminder for "goyim": Dick Cheney, Rupert Murdoch, ex-CIA, and the Rothschilds all have oil drilling holdings in the illegally occupied Golan Heights....under the company Genie Energy.

Kek, please BTFO of Israel if they attempt to topple Assad.

ok

aw shit nigga

well, looks like any action from israel could purify this world with atomic flames

Hey turk go eat some kebab or something you need to relax

Well we have anti aircraft misslie too so their planes will be destroyed too.
And I'm pretty sure there is a way to bypass S400's radar.
what about the f35?
what about surface-to-surface missile?(Do the S400 cover missiles too?)

Today I ate yogueta gummy candy that made in Turkey

illegally occupied Golan Heights.
Why is this illegall?
Isn't there is a treaty that said you can hold land that conquered in war?

/k/ would beat you to death for spewing such nonsense

S400 has much more range than any western AA

SEAD is a meme

and you can't bypass S400's unless you bring a shit ton of decoys which isn't very viable

F35? just like any other plane, it'd get shot down

>what about surface-to-surface missile?(Do the S400 cover missiles too?
S500s exist

Just fucking do it already. I don't care about what happens in the Middle East unless it makes for entertaining television.

>one chance at life
>be born in the most disputed piece of shit land with snackbars and kikes going at it and you're caught in the middle
>in the mean time some fat americans from both political spectrums are throwing sissy tantrums over how many genders there are
I want to fucking die :^)

I don't care what you settle if you can hold it by force, anymore than I care if Crips move into a Blood neighborhood in LA. Just don't ask us for help with it.

Relax lebanon is a great country still my family is from there and every time I go I can tell you, many times I wish I lived there instead of in the West. There are benefits. We aren't going to let these kikes annex the fucking country like they dream of doing

So both countries can use air force.
We will beat up Syria on the ground.

Even if the S400 have a huge range, firing from far a way will not be effective because the plane can do maneuvers and go back to our arrow 3 system or any other anti missile system.

/k/ would like to have a nice chat with you..

How about you conquer Saudi Arabia and Qatar first while ensuring to gas them so nobody blames you for rapefugees?

I really don't care. Best of luck to you guys, please kill every single one of them in your path.

Except they will. The only reason they didn't nuke us in 2006 is out of pity. We have a joke army and Hezbollah is meme-tier guerilla thats only good at fending off land troops and a few tanks/helicopters. We are fucked. We are shitter shattered. And it's all because of these goddamn mudslimes and kikes that can't get a-fucking-long. REEEEEE

But i'll bare with you

Look, S400 will still fuck your shit up because it's a homing missile, no matter how sick barrel rolls you do, there's a reason NATO is afraid of it

And you'll be fighting hezbollah and hamas (and the tons of foreign fighters) all day beside the conventional syrian army, yeah, guerrillas are major party poopers

How about you get back into the oven instead, Chaim?

>Itt. Israel should invade and destroy Saudi Arabia instead.

Thanks Tunisianon.

>Everyone would be okay with that option except for a few bribed politicians owned by the Saudis.

>ASSUMING Russia would say nothing because xyz
What do you know...Reveal your schemes...

USA is the most zionist nation of the world, u will have ur land friend, soon enough.

Saudi arabia is the US's #1 oil funder, and NATO have countless bases there

US would pull their big fat dick on Israel as soon as they try to invade the Saudis

Just look at the Houthis, the US is doing all they can to help the Saudis, and that's just fighting off a guerrilla, let alone a conventional fighting force

Why yours tho ? I want some too, and I want it free, just like you.

If everyone involved get some land, and you get some, sure, go ahead, otherwise, no.

I'm not taking about barrel rolls.
Can't airplane attack near our borders and be protected by the Anti missiles systems?

You pulled out of Gaza in 2005 and caused a shit storm with Israelis. OP's map - never gonna happen.

Not when they're jammed by Ruskie ECMs

>Trying to make us paranoid as usual.

... Do you have new bio weapons?

Geez just annex the West Bank and close the book on this chapter.

We won't say a word as long as you let your Anglo-Saxon counterparts (who've mostly had you back all these years) build a few settlements of our own in the northern section of greater Israel.

You know we are good colonialists and conquerors when we need to be and we don't shy away from genocide.

When cultural Marxism isn't effecting us, we build the most prosperous countries in the world. A Jewish/Anglo country would only make sense.

>kikes
>greed
pick two and only two.

As soon as anyone detects that the Israelis are using nerve gas, they'd get NOVICHOK'd by the ruskies

you filthy kikes could wipe out and take over the entire middle east for all I care.

Actually no

You may got missles n sheeiit but you wouldn't do jack shit against the snackbars, they are all war toughened and you can't send your 18yr ol boys and girls from IDF.

lel what is this shitty thread.

GAS THE KIKES

We're not cousins anymore. Our relationship ended when Apartheid came to an end. Iran is a closer "ally" to us than Israel currently is.

You got your ass kicked in leb, syria, and iraq. You only exist because the white man ensures you exist, and millions on the left and right are waking up to the jewish problem every single year.

My uncle was one of the top Canadian generals in Brussels, about ten years ago before he died he told me Jews would all but cease to exist by 2100. He said the internet would destroy them.

That's only for (you) goy.

Israel is surrounded by half a billion crazy pedo worshipers sitting on trillion dollar sovereign wealth funds. Saudi alone is buying off political parties and unprofitable media orgs all over the west. Waiting patiently to strike.

Morroco and Egypt know when Israeli subs leave the med and they know where the ballistic missiles and airports are. The Jew thinks that his samson option, threatening to nuke european and muslim capitals no matter who attacks it, will prevent a bunch of suicidal muds from pushing Israel into the sea. They are dead wrong. Ridyah or Tehran would sacrifice a few million of their people in a heartbeat to eliminate the JQ. If the Jews started a nuclear war they would be lynched by the millions all across the west as well.

Yeah I know. Are you Maronite by any chance? It sucks because it was never our fault. Lebanon could have remained a great Christian nation but now it will be a proxy state of the Jews

Kekd pretty hard. I can't believe Germans are left in Germany. I thought you were all roaches? But no roach would even joke about cutting down immigration.

Every nation on Earth ought to pound the snot out of Israel and round up every Jew that can be located and fling them into a fucking live volcano.

How long before American troops are over there dieing for these conniving kikes?

If they start the war and you honestly beat them, yes you can have the land.

>Believing in religion.
It's Jewish supremicism goy.

>will you shut up and would not call it illegal settlements
Will you shut up about white countries being too white?

might makes right
you keep what you kill

etc, etc

You're a salty nigger. Jews invented nukes and we're about to invent something better. Just wait "Steve (the goy) Riley.