Why aren't Latin Americans as pissed as Muslims?

People always say that the main reason Muslims are so pissed off is because the United States backed authoritarian regimes in the Middle East that pandered to American interests, such as Mubarak, Gaddafi, Pahlavi, etc. and this is why they're so violent and keep attacking the west.

The United States also did this in South America and the Caribbean with Robert Trujillo, Fulgencio Batista, Augusto Pinochet, Francois Duvalier, etc. but these countries aren't anywhere near as hostile to America as the Muslim countries are.

Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iy7ep9e6qNo
youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQ4D-6pok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we are pussies
Basically

We get over it.

We are cool like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=iy7ep9e6qNo

They don't have oil money to fund extremism.

>They don't have oil money to fund extremism.
>what is venezuela
I hope you are kidding.

>they dont have oil moeny to fund extremism
>venezuela
Americuck education everyone

they are little by little invading the US
they will take over

Because most Latin Americans have some white DNA mixed in with the native. You have the odd ball with mostly Indian mix (Mexico) which is why they're so savage. Also they have a religion of peace and not the religion of "peace"

Uhh what are cartels?

Because the US saw South and Central America as a potential competitor, the Suní Arab world has been historically an ally, against potential competitors.

Cartels only exist in mexico and america, its a northamerican thing.

OP here. I just realize I said Robert Trujillo instead of Rafael Trujillo.

Yes I'm retarded.

>Robert Trujillo

I think you meant Rafael L. Trujillo

because those apologists don't want to held islam responsible. Apparently it's their new feelgood ideology of alleged victims they have to protect.

100% for profit organizations.

>knowing who either of those people are
You're more knowledgeable than me.

>flag

i know this is Sup Forums, but this is a priceless thread.

if people from central and south america would discuss this in SANE TERMS it would be awesome.

It was a dictator in my country, he made a pretty big massacre of Haitians in the 30s

Why is Texas shilling Venezuela?

Sounds awesome! He should have finished the job.

DESU you did save some of our countries from Communism. Not our case, though.

>we aren't sand cultist who go on a massacre over a drawling
>we didn't get bombed by americunts
>sometimes bad shit happens and you can't do much about it

The american intervention in the chilean coup d'etat is overrated. You only gave money to pinochets side, meanwhile russians did the same giving money to the commies.
Besides chile is a christian country, it not like we are told we should kill the same infidels that raped our countries.

Looking at how things are now, he probably should've

They are. But they dont put bombs or fucking kill people...

South americans have democracy and vote when they dont like something.
The problem is that they like to live like shit.

Seriously. This is a pretty damn interesting topic which would give some islam apologists a run for their beliefs.

Do we have any "white argentinians" and others to give us a good answer and/or points of view?

A lot of people are pissed with the US here.

But they are commies so they don't matter.

Muslims are just easily offended savages.

Latino is a race of peace!

Because most people either don't give a shit because it's part of the past or loved the authoritarian regime and want it to come back.

Why didn't he finish the fucking job. Fuck the Haitians. They have to go back.

because the cia, the mossad and mi5 isnt backing the local opposition the same way they did with al quaida and isis

Btw, to point out OP >but these countries aren't anywhere near as hostile to America as the Muslim countries are

Haiti is pretty unsafe m8, not as bad as Middle East, but close enough

>Had a literal policy of Blanquismo.

Kind of amazed how Sup Forums never brings him up.

Theyre verbally hostile but i think its a factor that the US/ England helped the economy grow which also helped the countries' infrastructure in Latin and South Am. The religion was used down here in a less conservative and less radical sense to control the people, but in the ME, it is the opposite, but its still used for control. The morality of the people can be traced back by many centuries for more appropriate answers.

Its mostly because the Caribbean, central and south America are Christian nations. We don't abide by ''eye for eye'' philosophy but on forgiveness like Christ teaches.

And when i say that LA is verbally hostile, i bring that up because they seem to shun the US (and sometimes europe) verbally about corporations, but the people are hypocrites because they all watch european/us tv, buy their products, etc. Its a love/hate relationship with the colonists

>implying we are offended for overthrowing that commie

American education

Even if America never intervened in the Middle East there would be still be jihad.

If the middle east suddenly became a stable and prosperous region, israel would not exists and oil lobbyists in america would not be multimillionaries.
Thats why (((they))) "need" the middle east to be a terrorist, impoverished, sand-shithole

Because he didn't do it out of hatred, Haiti was slowly invading and placing trade markets all over the West provinces (like nowadays) because there was no border control back then, until (allegedly) one day he visited Santiago and literally our currency was displaced in favor of the Haitian gourde.

So, he ordered his man to kill all Haitian merchants, but shit got out of hand and they ended up killing 10,000 Haitians, which ended with the creation of the border guard and a more clearer definition of our borders.

sheet, that's fucked up.

Still, maybe it's time the Dominican republic annexes that worthless country.

cause they better shit skins

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

He is talking about hostility against the United States, not crime on the streets. Likewise our country is quite insecure, Haiti is Africa tier.

People are resentful against the United States. Here everyone knows that their government uses our countries as a playground.

Who knows. US is at blame for it too. Big time.

Religion.
South Americans are Christians. Jihad is not part of the culture.

I've read a book about him and I still always forget about him desu

Because Latin Americans are good Goldy Christians Not heathanistic barbaic Islamic saracens. Big fucking difference.

>this level of reading comprehension
Tyrone please.

Fair enough

That will be a really bad idea, there would be clash of cultures, and not to mention the hatred on both sides, also even if they agree Haiti would demand the control of the government.

They threw a massive tantrum a few months ago after the floods because we sent troops to secure the aid we sent, because it was a military invasion of Haiti, and that Haiti isn't so insecure that they need to send bodyguards for the trucks and that they didn't want aid coming from these country, a week after a ship coming from Puerto Rico was looted because it didn't have enough security.

Fuck Islam , also SA tries to emulate what the 1st word does meaning that people care more about the newest smartphone over religion

Having better economical stability also makes people calmer , all those jihadists that blow themselves or ride trucs over people came from war torn areas that are much worse than any poor city in south america

Also , for Pinochet 48% of the country voted YES on the plebiscite that would decide if we continued under his rule or go back to democratic elections

>a week after a ship coming from Puerto Rico was looted because it didn't have enough security
kek

I just hate Haiti my man. I want that piece of shit country gone one way or another. How do you guys stand them?

This, if anything we should thank the US for funding anti communist movements.

Because to be honest most Latin Americans don't give two shits about Europe or America.

>all those jihadists that blow themselves or ride trucs over people came from war torn areas that are much worse than any poor city in south america

Then why do all those educated guys join ISIS? A large number of the ISIS soldiers from Europe have STEM degrees and come from middle class families.

You kidding or something? The only thing we care about is what USA or Europe is doing. Half our news are your news, every day, for over a decade (and probably even more but I didn't watch the news back then)

Most of SA are small countries, not enough shit happens everyday for a 1 hour news program.

And Chile imitates EVERYTHING.

We really don't stand them, we have to put up with it, because if we don't Canada, USA and France will side with Haiti and start putting an financial embargo in our asses.

Also there would be no benefit for DR of merging with Haiti, the soil is terrible, only 28% of forest and scarce clean water supply. Haiti is pretty much fucked if they keep with their practices, our island is dying which each passing day due to illegal deforestation done by Haitians to sell coal back in Haiti.

The only hope for both Haitians and Dominicans, is if France or Canada gives a chunk of their country and remade Haiti there, while we start a massive reforestation program on that side of the island, and hopefully in a few decades the island will stabilize.

Yeah, but the average Chilean or Latino doesn't care much as long as they live okay. I've been to Argentina and Brazil they seemed more busy with their own lives.

only because we want to be developed like them, but in reality the anglo is our archnemesis, everybody here knows that in one way or another and whoever doesnt is fooling himself

>financial embargo
Truly the most assholish tactic ever created. Worse than fucking torture. Americans love to do the embargo shit and ruin the economy of smaller countries because someone dare to do something they disagreed with. Fuck America sometimes. Financial embargo should be illegal world wide.

Good luck expecting France or Canada to do anything when they are busy swallowing the caliphate's cum.

Yeah you are right with that.

send them to canada they will love them there abd suck their dicks, embargo lasts for a few decades... an island free of haitians will last forever

This.

The idea of terrorists being ignorant poor people is the biggest fucking meme out there.

Terrorists typically are smarter than average, economically better off than average, and are a lot more engaged than the average person.

Everyone knows this except the media and SJW shills in Academia.

How long before Latin America accepts the responsibility for repeatedly failing to create a functioning society Sup Forums?

Even the asians are managing to pull it off, why can't the Latin Americans? Is it their culture or their genetic code?

Are they just born to be failures?

>what is FARC
>what are brazillian kidnapping gangs

even though they aren't exactly cartels, they are extremely dangerous

this man gets it, the only reason why there is still war in the middle east is because (((america))) wants there to be one

>Good luck expecting France or Canada to do anything when they are busy swallowing the caliphate's cum.

I don't really expect them to do anything besides keep pressuring us to soften our migration policies.

So yeah, we're pretty much fucked unless a great wall of China-tier wall is made in the border (fun fact: a small wall was made around a town to avoid Dominicans to trade with Haitians, the international media went batshit crazy with this screeching racism until they found out it was Haitians who made it, then went radio silent).

Also is fair to point out that Islam is becoming popular in Haiti, which is actually worrisome.

Relevant

When is the US getting an embargo for fucking up the middle east?

so that's why my portuguese ex-gf wasn't allowed to date dominicans

Because Latin American governments overthrown with the aid of the US were typically communist regimes that were hated by the general public of their respective countries. Latin Americans don't want to live in communist poverty, so these actions by the US government were often looked at positively.

The Muslim world stands in contrast in this respect because they are ruled by religious regimes that generally reflect the popular public view. Muslims want to live under various forms of Sharia.

They are pissed at us. That's why Chavez's ascent was so marked by paranoia.

>which is actually worrisome.
it isnt
stop falling for western media
can you explain youself?

Oh fuck. Is the Dominican republic, white?

I have actually never thought of you guys, but now I think you are pretty alright. Suffering a lot due to your neighbors, just like us.

latin america is richer than asia

Pronounce "perejil"

Hey Burger? You know what? Why are you so God damn ignorant? Why so adamatant on being stupid? Is it your British blood or your fucked educational system?

IIRC he became unpopular because the younger generation was too young to remember how shitty it was before he took power. He was repressive but did a lot for stability, development, and the environment.

Nicaragua is an exception.

They love the Sandinistas.

He was very welcoming to Jewish refugees from Europe though. He shared that with Franco and Salazar.

Dominican Republic is basically nigger tier, Haiti is Africa in the New World strictly nigger tier.

Trujillo at least tried to fix the niggerization of DR. he failed but de-niggering your country is never a bad thing.

Pinochet brought stability which in Latin America is always welcomed. sucks shit if you were a commie but fuck them.

Latin America has always had dictators or oligarchs. it doesn't matter if the US is involved or not, that's a cultural aspect of the region.

Haitians where the same but inverted, they killed every single white

We're very ethnically diverse

> He was repressive but did a lot for stability, development, and the environment

He was very repressive, but he indeed developed our country a lot, he was very nationalist and had balls of lead, after Cuba failing at their expedition in Cabo Confites, Trujillo sent a memo to Fidel saying if he tried to do something similar again, he would do an airstrike in the Habana.

I have never seen commies gave money to anyone, they gave some guns tough.

>3 white out of 9
>other 3 fuckable mestizo
white enough for me

Muslims aren´t pussies. You got your answer

Anyone post this great dissertation by Garrison PhD yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQ4D-6pok

>it isnt,stop falling for western media

If you consider how braindead some Haitians are, I wouldn't be very surprised if they come radicalized, I'm not saying that they will but I honestly don't have very high expectations.

>Dominican Republic is basically nigger tier
See

How Mestizo is Chile?

The Chileans I've met seem to be pretty white (Mediterranean looking).

50% white according to some statistics. I'm white too.

But people loved Gaddafi and Al Assad. People lived better under fascism.

It was until the US tried to instill democracy that chaos started.

I once had a Chilean girlfriend, and she was as white as she could get, she actually looked Russian.

Oh wait you asked mestizo, 45% mestizo or something like that? A quick google gives me

>An autosomal DNA study from 2014 found out Chile to be 44.34% Native American, 51.85% European and 3.81% African.
and
>Regardless of genetic considerations, many Chileans, if asked, would self-identify as white.

>Slavic looks with sexy Spanish accent
HAWT

Tell that to the kurds.

>People always say that the main reason Muslims are so pissed off is because the United States backed authoritarian regimes in the Middle East that pandered to American interests, such as Mubarak, Gaddafi, Pahlavi, etc. and this is why they're so violent and keep attacking the west.
No sane person in history has ever said this. We all know why the muzzies are pissed.

that's the % of admixture, Chile is about 30% white

THERE ARENT ACTIVE WARS THERE BY THE USA

HOLY SHIT OP ARE YOU RETARDED

Venezuela has shale oil which is costly to refine

Because we do not care. We are too busy drinking mate here in argentina and our new hobby since 2016 go out to the street and kill a peronista cheers.

>[citation needed]
I want my army to rape your country.

you would get absolutely wrecked in a debate if you went with ops argument

the usa never went iraq/afghanistan/libya/syria in the south americas