Tfw in love and you realise she is just another degenerate whore like the rest

>tfw in love and you realise she is just another degenerate whore like the rest.
Fuck, I think I've lost hope in finding somebody to share my live with. I think I'm going to go full degenerate from now on, since I can't find a point in doing otherwise. I've realised we can't fix the fucked up world we live in and the fucked up culture we currently have no matter how hard we try, it's beyond repair.

change her.

Spanish women are notorious whores. When I went to Gibraltar I went into Spain and shagged some Spanish slags. Absolutely filthy. The things they'll do.

Cuck.

Women do not change, they are like water. They just adapt so they can enter your wallet.

Don't go degenerate. You are in Spain. Jesus was only not born in Spain because they could not find 3 Wise Men and a virgin.

Go look for a religious woman or get out of spaniard lands. Look for a Maria christian woman in Portugal.

All the same.

Fuck, sadly it's the same all around Europe and you know it.

>tfw you realize whores are archetypal representations of female sexuality which is basically fertility itself

>tfw you stop getting mad about it and learn to control it

>Spain
>Europe

Uncle Paco, you know you and dad are the rotten fruit of the cest.

Religious women usually turn out to be the worst degenerates since they want to rebel against what they've been told. All is really fucked up here.

women aren't like men, they don't share the same values

they will fuck anyone on a whim, they will throw "love" out of the window.

only men truly love

If you visited the peninsula you would change your mind.

keep in mind men have assholes, too. And trust me it feels pretty much like a vagina.

>normalizing for whores because Argentina

What you are doing is to say "all women are whores" so you can protect your wife as she goes out with her boyfriend and makes your wife's son's school.

>all women I know are treacherous whores who I would not start a business with, much less have a family with
>therefore all women have to be whores because I do not want to question my friends

>pic unrelated

You can't change the past

Sort your self out first, bucko!

Unlike british women, who are known for being decent, nurturing, prudish and gentle creatures.

My gf used to be a bernout before we met.

She called me a kike the other day for complaining about a bill. You can change them user

>spotted the jew

Another normalizing cuck who wants to say being cucked is the norm and that everything is ok with him, his wife and his wife's son.

Shit.

Yeah, I've seen cases like this. Horrible parents try to have religious kids. Kids see through their hipocrisy and every knowledge passed goes out the window because parents do not have the authority of remaining truthful to what they teach.

Either that or the average female IQ in Spain is around 90, which is the single mom IQ.

>Normalizing for whores
Im not saying you should let your woman run around

Im saying that thats a symptom she control you, a real man knows how to control his garden not growing out of control, women secuality is literally the same fucking force, its fertility

>Another normalizing cuck who wants to say being cucked is the norm and that everything is ok with him, his wife and his wife's son.

complete opposite really

all women are whores

use them for sex and never trust them to be faithful, or to not fuck you over in some way.

they've always been this way, but society used to control them.

Politically, yes. Women will follow whatever you tell them after the first dicking.

But sexually? Absolutely not.

Even if the women CAN CHANGE sexually and as a person, it won't be you who will change her. It'll be a therapist without personal involvement and with professional training in dealing with people.

Your gf was a dumb liberal because everyone around her was a dumb liberal. You replaced "everyone around her" and she bought the red pill mask. But politics is superficiality that she can't do anything about. Her libido and low IQ, on the other hand, is something true that won't reduce because she posts Trump memes.

Women are whores. Find one young and inexperienced. Never let them think they are better than you.