Paid

Paid

Shills

Venti makes way more money from streaming than coming to HWNDU. I'm calling bullshit on this, user.

I was there. There are a few more but I don't have their pics. She and Bert(whatever he was called) was there during specific times, took phone calls at certain times away from the group. And chilled in the same car every now and then. About 30 minute intervals. He was not friendly nor was he there for MAGA

I want her to position her clit on my nose, so she can ride my face while I eat her arse and she gives me a hand job while speaking filth.

Save your hormones for an attractive right winger. She was a paid actor that smelled like filthy hampsters (serious). You would expect a girl like that to smell like those strawberry perfumes but no, she passed me and I was reminded of Comic Con shit stain underwear smells

I don't want kids with her.
Don't want a relationship.
I want base depravity. I want to Fuck her, make her scream and bleed.

Yeast infections all around

>Bert(whatever he was called)

Who?

HereI called him Bert the mall cop

I was there too man. Did you see when Soros literally turned up and gave them their fat paychecks. Disgusting I can't believe pol fell for it.

Only one real there was paperboy. He was repping

why do mods let these threads stay up. these attention whores belong on reddit.

Stop it Shia
Your actors were shit

I'm pretty sure she's a trap.

Because mods are gods x)

PEACE
ONE
LOVE

She's a shitskin slut trying to get attention from boys she never got as a teenager and doesn't get these days either.

The guys are shitskin weirdos that clearly have intense autism.

Somebody send all these subhuman vermin back to whatever autistic hole they crawled out from.

first off you're both reddit-tier faggots and should be banned for being underaged.
second, knowing who the fuck these people are or being into this whole "twitch gaming streaming" is so fucking degenerate an indicative of legitimate autism and cuckoldry. you're actually giving a random stranger money to talk to you, how pathetic is that?
lastly, you have to go back to where you came from

4 real man. They didn't do half the stuff we told them too. They were supposed to beat urkle to death.

Why is Sup Forums still shilling this ugly alien?

No, you're wrong about her being that.
Almost everyone there who was legit Maga was def autistic. Exceptions could be milkdude and asianbro, they were there for the laughs. The other two were there for the schedule

Ps if anyone can find a clip or a pic of me I was the Polish dude with the black Maga hat and Legia scarf

Firstly, fuck you
Second, never even on twitch so fuck you
Thirdly, so I guess I'm staying here

Shia get off Sup Forums and go setup season 4

Sup Forumsblart you fucking shill

That's what it was!
Also I'm a shill for not remembering an obvious shill's name? Kay buddy

he was at the stream like 8 days in a row so you obviously weren't in the threads if you don't remember key details like that

I'm not good with names and especially not with ones I care to not remember. I was not only on the threads but at the event itself. Stfu you tard unless you want to say something pertinent to the conversation

>!
kill yourself, now

I partied with them at Pax. They're genuine.

sagreeeeeee

How am I wrong about that? It's obvious she was just there because it was a prime opportunity for her to get attention from guys in the group and online that she never had received before. What a cunt.

just go outside, she's not that pret...
>flag
oh you poor lad