WHITE ETHNOCOMMUNITY GENERAL 2 - THIS IS NOT A MEME THREAD

FROM THE LAST THREAD:
>I open this thread in order to discuss the possibility of creating an ethnocommunity. I believe it is impossible to create an ethnostate as, in order to create a country, other countries have to recognize you. Which today is impossible (and all free land is in very dangerous places) so I will focus on creating it in a piece of land inside the USA, which is I believe, the best umbrella to fulfill realistically this plan.

It is interesting how many anons think this is an autistic meme
>If we were in the XV century this would be the normal thing to do. Europeans fled europe to the united states and create a virtuous societies. Somehow a lot of anons do not seem to understand our fathers conquer spirit.

The name
>In my opinion we should reject Kekistan as a name for the village as it is a shitty meme name. But also we should chose a valid one fast. If not I will continue using Kekistan as codename until we reach consensus.

Validation of the project
>I have found several lands in the USA which is as cheap as 10 hectares for 6000 usd each user, but we need minimum 1000 anons to start the project at that price. This land is farmable has water sources, good weather and its placed in an area where there are little to no taxes with a majority of white republicans.

Organization of the project
> I think there's a lot to do so I will create a website to discuss this topic and plan this as an startup.

Ethnostate
> This project is reserved to white anons, but if you represent other ethnicity and you find a based group, you can take our blueprints and start your own ethnostate.

NEW STUFF:
> I have registered the forum to start discussing the project here as promissed:
www.1ESPzufmsehqFfGzbvz3fKwhJZALQQatJo.club
> Also, every one or two days i will try to create this thread so we can redirect more anons to the project.

So you want to build a commune like kibbutz? go on...

If you want to keep being anonymous, you can create a bogus anonymous email here: www.mail.com

>kibbutz
More like Rhodesia 2.0 embracing technology and traditional values. Reverse Amish if you want to call it.

Technology improves by innovation and progressiveness. You cant improve technology by protecting traditional values.

What about Internet and electricity? How do we plan to get those in the middle of nowhere?

bump

Solar systems and wind turbines, the prices have dropped recently. I say individual panels at Costco for sale last week.

so eco nazis? That will confuse the fuck out of the liberals.

Building a commune cus fuck globalist communists

>wind turbines
Well it's sustainable, and once installed it would allow us greater independence from oversight than say a nuclear reactor. The main issues are higher capitol required for set up, and energy storage. But if it's only one little city one battery storage station would work. Given the areas suggested tend to be rural we cant be over reliant on oil or gas shipments.

Still leaves the question of internet.

>be spanish
>23% unemplyment în youth
>so lazy they import gitanos for farming
>lel, let's live on the land like hippys

Sure, americans facing the prospects of a president who wants small businesses to flourish will abandon all chances for stability and independence to live with a crypto-squatter like you.

Naval Forces

>RKS (Republic of Kekistan Ship) Hitler Did Nothing Wrong
>RKS Hans Asperger

Need more

So you think any of us here will leave his homeland behind and all the opportunities it offers, to.. live a meme? .. to become a farmer?

Nothing wrong with farmers

To farm memes user

I will if I can still browse Sup Forums.

Probably never gonna live in such an ethnostate, but bumping for good idea

underrated