Trump going to Mar-a-lago for 7th weekend in a row

>Trump doesn't take time off

Oh wait, for the 7th weekend in a row he's going to his private club at an enormous cost to taxpayers.

You got conned.

June 23 2015-"I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off."

Sources: thinkprogress.org/trump-mar-a-lago-trump-branded-properties-weekends-41d373bbe97a#.2lgriomtz

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/245884-trump-i-would-rarely-leave-the-white-house

:(

He still works while he's there. All presidents had a second white house. That's what the Mar a Lago was originally built for.

You trumpfags are really retarded.
The faggot has only been on the job for 2 months and still has time to play 4 rounds of golf every week. Even I work harder than that at my job.

Are we talking about Trump or literally every president since Jefferson?

Regardless, "I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done. I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off."-Trump June 2015

Another broken campaign promise

More CIA nigger threads

OP's statement is verifiably false

Oh shit! So he is a politician after all. :^]

You act like Trump is the only president to break a promise? Who fucking cares anymore. All these cucks are the same.

America BTFO!

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

Looks like Paul Ryan kek.

NONONONON YOU SEE HE'S GOING THERE TO WORK ON HIS PLAN TO MAKE HEALTHCARE GREAT AGAIN AND PASS AND INFRASTRUCTURE BILL!

>thinkprogress.org

get the fuck outta here, shill nigger.

sage

Trump followers have proven to be the most gullible in many years...even now, with proof before their eyes, they still suck his cock like it was steak.

bunch of fucking retards

You have to go back, Paco.

>"o-other presidents do it too" reeee

He works in Mar a Lago too idiot

We can't let him get the nuclear codes

Well duh. The whitehouse is bugged six ways to sunday.

Deep state wouldn't be having their media whores complain about this if my analysis wasn't entirely correct either.

So? Wouldn't you if you take no presidential salary?

This.

Even if he is going to FL, he's still working. He can spend tax money as long as he lives up to his promises, and if he doesn't the world was fucked anyways.

See how careers Milo has failed. Similarly JonTron. Nobody likes your opinion

crazy. You're all a bunch of losers virgin living in your mom's basement. It is

pathetic. You will need to accept that there will soon be a lot of Muslims in

Europe and the colonial culture of racism will disappear soon. You are checkmate

and wonderful.

Pedo a lago

>presidential salary is 400,000 (1 year)
>Trump is costing taxpayers 3 million (every week)

Wew

Didnt he save us billions by grinding down the costs of the JSF program?

I will take an excellent president that vacations alot anyday. He already paid for all his potential vacations with that one. And i even voted for hillary.