>Pres Trump remarks @ St Patricks Day 3/16/17
youtu.be/CcLtoQhCwxk
>Pres Trump remarks @ Friends of Ireland 3/16/17
youtu.be/QIr9cj4GOyc
>VP Pence swears in Dan Coats (DNI) 3/16/17
youtu.be/_SldNgpNmkg
>Pres Trump on Tucker 3/15/17
youtu.be/jcF_3Mb8nOE
>Pres Trump rally in Nashville TN 3/15/17 (RSBNiggers)
youtu.be/l5sUWRLjlFc
>Pres Trump remarks @ Jackson Hermitage 3/15/17
youtu.be/SO5GsBF_4hM
>VP Pence @ American Ireland Fund Gala 3/15/17
youtu.be/gekohj9v8sw
>Pres Trump leads roundtable with CEOs and unions 3/15/17
youtu.be/R5Kl3DFEX0M
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>The Story behind MAGA hats
youtu.be/Aoro6PA9S6g
>Female Trump vs Male shillary
youtu.be/9yC7-JsR2Fk
>Tucker talks Trumpism
youtu.be/t2dct9ErA_g
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/kpN2mA2blVk
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/jNmTBESoJ1A
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dk5MB
archive.is/CUXSg
youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/16/press-briefing-press-secretary-sean-spicer-3162017-25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOOOVEMENT

Guys, I'd say Trump is actually not in good shape right now. Just look at this article and read the comments:

archive.is/Dk5MB

The ones saying shit about Merkel are making fools of themselves. The Germans commenting are showing how fake Breitbart is and how the anti-refugee settlement is based on lies. I really do feel stupid now

Awoo is a dumb slut

60% white

You'd think the son of a billionaire could afford a better haircut

>U.K.
>88% homosexual

>0.7 seconds after the thread is posted
That is a fast awoo

The real redpill is realizing you're wasting your youth browsing Sup Forums on a Friday night

Prove me wrong

>They already appealed the Maryland ruling. Saw a story an hour or so ago.

Getting a different result in two different circuits is the surest way to get something to the supreme court.

Get the 4th to uphold the EO and the 9th to block and hellow Gorsusch

He also forgot about the Indian. His list shrinks. He is a dick for brains.

Who here /comfy/?

anyone else supported someone else in the primaries?

I supported fiorina

AWOO

>I really do feel stupid now
you are

is he trying to tell us he is going to shoot up a school or a church?

He can afford golden cufflinks so I think he's ok

This AI has a good taste in anime

hahaha dude..... you might like this... did you notice notice that trump backwards is pmurt?

lmfao *pppppmmmmmuuuuuurrrrrttt*

>Trump backs RyanCare 100%

this is a disaster senpai

What did The President mean by this?

Always

AWWOOO

>Politico Magazine
Come back with some facts

>you're wasting your youth browsing Sup Forums

Joke is on you, I wasted my youth browsing Sup Forums back in 06

Charlotte is best daughter. Audrey is shit.

Awoooo~

Whats up with all these bush league trolls, shitposters, and shills? Bring back CTR, you guys fucking suck.

Awoo~

If Trump signs Ryancare he's done come 2020. Hope Bannon or someone lets him know that.

>shit posting on tablet
>NCAA tourney on in the background
>*sips Guinness*

Chuck Johnson is going to set up a defense fund for Jew Goldstein

Designated Shitposting. I miss that guy sometimes.

>I thought I was the only one.

>avoiding degeneracy
>a waste

How can so many people on Sup Forums have already forgotten about Merkels tap?

fag

Obama wiretapped Merkel

Why does Trump appeal this shit again?

He's certain to lose. Federal appeals courts are bullshit.

The 4th ruled that:
>the second amendmendt doesn't protect weapons useful in a military situation (that's a quote btw not paraphrasing)
>you have a right to piss in the womans bathroom if you have long hair

just got the adjustments right on my chair after a week of fiddling with it. almost came in my pants

>Trump hasn't had Maddow executed on the White House lawn yet

Bad diet is bad for your mental health

I love how Melania skipped Merkel. She knows what's up.

>don is the gay for payranger

VoAwoo-one, you got a pair
of bogeys, 12 o'clock, 15 miles.

I was hoping he'd do this. I'll throw him a few shekels. We cannot allow the (((Jew))) to win.

>them gloves
honestly wish shed wank me off with them. Shes so lovely.

if Trump signs Ryancare Rand didn't fucking do his job and we are better off with that.

There is no Ryancare. The current proposal will need weeks of negotiation to go anywhere near a good result: there is still no definitive bill with regards to healthcare, only the phase 1 draft waiting to enter congressional discussion and receive input from various parts.

In short

> first phase gets tacked to budget reconciliation meaning only budget related things are allowed. It's the draft released by Ryan and subject to changes and amendments.

Right now it has its warts

> second phase is through the discretion of the executive via Tom Price.

Obamacare put a lot of discretion on the sec of health to regulate regulate the field without legislation and the same thing will be used to undo it.

This is also the phase where some important parts like across state lines purchase is enacted

> third phase goes to vote normally on congress

This is the trickiest one as filibuster rules apply. That's why it's a three phases bill, any other way and democrats would drag their feet like in the confirmation of Trump's cabinet process.

In short: what we have now is the draft of the first phase. It will never reach the president's desk at that state and anyone saying otherwise is either misinformed or a shill.

Plenty of time for Rand and others join in and contribute, and Spicer, Price, Pence and Trump said exactly that.

A section by section analysis is here: archive.is/CUXSg

No, I mentioned him too. The retard forgot India.
Guy is fucking stupid.

Fucking christ, someone take him out back and shoot him, fuck me.

>Wasting youth
>No matter what you do, you will always age and eventually die
I'd rather shit post the time away than have to deal with lib shits and normies.

Spamming is against the rules

i don't think barron has enough patience to use hair gel

me neither, this gel shit is fucking garbage and i'm pretty sure it contains fluoride too

>Getting a different result in two different circuits is the surest way to get something to the supreme court.
100% this. Divided circuit opinions equal SCOTUS review. Just have to make sure Gorsuch is confirmed in time to vote.

Here is the tl;dr

1) there is no ryancare, only a draft for the first part of the 3 part bill
2) it will be in three parts because to tackle things on the budget reconciliation (that only needs 50 votes) it needs to be budget related. Second part will be by regulatory discretion of Tom Price, sec of health and third part needs 60 votes on the senate.
3) what you see is democracy at work. Every representative and senator will have opportunity to alter, remove or add things to the proposed bill and it goes to vote. Meaning bad things go, good things stay as long as there are support on both houses.

Read it all then follow the link and read it all and come back if you have any doubt. Don't just talk out of your ass and out of the assumption people don't know what they are doing.

There is a reason these legislations are big (not as big as Obamacare, thank kek, but still big). It takes more than a single sentence to make things work

Anybody else excited for SFM of this game? I normally don't watch that kind of stuff, but I am morbidly curious what they will do with those models

Lets lynch snoop dog

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

King Nigger tapped Merkel a few years back. Obama spied on EVERYONE.

Very uncomfy, these shills, shitposters, etc. are why I like 3am. I'd fucking strangle these assholes.

Jesus Christ reddit it's a meme.

>allegedly
Didn't Obama apologize to Merkel?

Haha.

I'm thirty. Much like me today, my youth is already very much wasted.

>tfw sipping bourbon and shitposting

Absolute heaven.

Going out with my gf in an hour to the bar. So jokes on you desu sempai

>white house puts out 1600daily
>link a satirical WP piece about how Trumps budget will fix america written by this crazy chick

kek. fucking idiots all over the place.

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

M8, he can barely move anymore, you will have to come inside to put him out of his misery. If you can tolerate the smell

Preempting the "meals on wheels" flogging that will certainly appear in this thread here is the correct response: meals on wheels isn't a federal government program. Let director mulvaney own words explain it [1]

> DIRECTOR MULVANEY: As you know, or I think you know that Meals on Wheels is not a federal program. It's part of that community -- the CDBG -- the block grants that we give to the states. And then many states make the decision to use that money on Meals on Wheels.

> Here’s what I can tell you about CDBGs because that's what we fund -- right? -- is that we spend $150 billion on those programs since the 1970s. The CDBGs have been identified as programs since I believe the first -- actually, the second Bush administration as ones that were just not showing any results. We can't do that anymore.

> We can't spend money on programs just because they sound good. And Meals on Wheels sounds great -- again, that's a state decision to fund that particular portion to.

> But to take the federal money and give it to the states and say, look, we want to give you money for programs that don't work -- I can't defend that anymore.

> We cannot defend that anymore. We're $20 trillion in debt.

Mulvaney is not only a staunch conservative: he really has his way with the words.

[1] whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/16/press-briefing-press-secretary-sean-spicer-3162017-25

checked and comfed my man

Where do I even fucking begin with this post

Last time Dems were this mad was when Lincoln freed the slaves

New AwooTics :D

I would agree with you but today is St Patricks, Guinness is mandatory

I can't wait for this game to bomb

I meant with a big guy and a handtruck or a forklift but I don't want to break anything, I guess.

I'm sick of these fucking Federal Judges clearly overstepping just to support each other. The cunts are worse than the unions.

Also: the federal government in America is bound by the constitution to perform four (and only these four) tasks

> money printing
> immigration, border control, international trade and diplomacy
> defense
> interstate conflict arbitrage

All the rest, everything else is either for the states to deal with (if they choose to) or to the people (meaning the local communities). That's why every american citizen is a citizen of their state first and foremost.

Asking "why isn't the federal government paying for meals on wheels" is like asking why you accountant isn't litigating your cases in court. Even if you send him money every year it's not his fucking job and he is not the best person to do it anyway.

Most states have their own charity programs, paid for by the money the states raise from their own citizen. Doing it at a federal level is the equivalent of, in the European Union context, a Portuguese or a Romanian paying tax to Brussels so they can spend on Meal on Wheels in Germany or France. Total bullshit.

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

>I
>KNOW
>TWO
>GIRLS

>That's a big plane, mom

Irish are sub-human niggers.

>can't afford healthcare
>can afford all this fucking food

I literally have never had a gingerbread house and I've always wanted one.

It means one of two things:
1. Trump and team didn't CARE about the bill.
2. Trump and team didn't have CONTROL over the bill.

Logic suggests (2) is the answer and that's very very bad because then establishment has control. It's not enough to have a non-corrupt president! BUT he does have power and he needs to wrestle with these deep powers somehow with Kek's blessing, always praise his slimy green limbs.

Microsoft Edge on Windows 10, fastest Awoo in the West. Probably getting pwn3d by Microsoft.

It is a good thing they picked a fight with Trump. Finally we may see something done to activism in the judicial system.

Switching to ground offensive. Over!

He's what, like nearly 6'0 and the son of a billionaire. I'm just waiting for the inevitable "Presidents youngest son Knocks up a harem of women" story line to break

Goodbye Trump

Hello to another dull weekend

AREE MOTHERFUCKERS

You better be careful, or he will break you, m8