South Africa civil war

Looks like the final niggers vs Boers war is about to happen.

How will the west respond?
Will Trump send troops to protect the whites.

Will the EU accept white refugees? Lol jk of course they won't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/10/08/donald-trump-howard-stern-show-women.cnn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump did say he would love if Ivanka got black bred in an interview so maybe he would send Ivanka.

Post link to this tweet, it looks like theres more to it?

bump

the (((USA))) will do everything (((they))) can to stop this from happening

Your parents are niggers and so are you.

source?

Howard Stern interview. Look it up

I'm curious how BLM is going to position itself in case a civil war actually breaks out.

Is it a civil war between just black and whites? Or is it more complicated?

lol we need to help them hunt niggers.

Also why would you be dutch and move to south africa

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

WHAT TAKES SO LONG LETS FUCKING GO

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/10/08/donald-trump-howard-stern-show-women.cnn

doesn't say anything about it.

Have a proper version, you dingus.

They moved in our colonial era, South Africa was too far for bringing good food.
So they farmed the lands there, and when they retired they stayed there.

From what I know its that they might pass a bill thats like eminent domain just only towards white people and with 0 compensation.

Really makes me think.

They'll probably react the same way they always have. The western world in general will say the evil whitey is butchering the poor black man again because racism and use sanctions to cut off their supply until the whites are all exterminated by niggers.

South African fags, please get in here and redpill, please.

What are you following on twitter? I was just there and the only thing I could figure out was that Depeche Mode has a new album coming out.

Remember (((Israel))) and SA had very good relations in the 70s and 80s when they were both pariah states. Times are different now, and both countries's reputations have been rehabilitated and they don't need each other as much. I'm sure (((they))) would turn on SA if given half a chance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations

Remember Zimbabwe? The black president of SA wants to expropriate white farmer land without compensation. Unlike Zimbabwe, the Afrikaners aren't having that shit. In the one place on Africa where white people are native settlers, and black people are the migrants.

Literally a race war. It's being spurred by a political party trying to get a bill passed that allows the government to take exclusively white people's property. The anger has been boiling for years, this is just pushing it over the edge.

The tweet is wrong, civil war will only take root when the Mugabe party (EFF) spreads out from Natal and actually becomes a challenger to the ANC nationwide, forcing the ANC to become Mugabe-lite to retain voters. That'll take another two elections or so. For now white people are safe under the ANC despite the active discrimination.

hunter wallace is a fraud and a fucking moron
he started thephora.net and snooped into people's private messages.

don't listen to this self-aggrandizing piece of shit who has amounted to nothing. I've known of him for over a decade.