Autism

Is it over hyped? do vaccines cause it? Can it be weaponized?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/03/autism-and-addiction/518289/
autism-society.org/what-is/causes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My brother was "normal" until his vaccines. This was many years ago. I understand some changes were made, but there is no doubt in anybody's mind that the shot was the cause. He limped for weeks and complained about the light hurting his eyes. Then his behavior changed.

His superpowers include a photographic memory, remembering what the weather was on any given day he lived his life, remembering all dates and not just significant ones, perseverance beyond BELIEF to research things that interest him (and make connections).... His social skills kind of suck, but most "normal" peoples' skills suck. His attention span can also be quite bad, but again, most peoples' attention spans these days are shit.

the israeli army employs autists and puts their superpowers to use

What does an autistic israeli look like?

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/03/autism-and-addiction/518289/

Autism is basically a genetic condition which leads humans into a "drone like" state.

Autists are mutants in every sense of the word.

Will the autists save the human race of destroy it?

shut up, I'll stick my meat in you.

It is because women are having kids at an older age, which increases the probability of autism.

I teach at many different schools in Autism classrooms. Even in white majority schools Mexicans make up 60% or more of the class. Even teaching aides tell me they think it is due to some inbreeding or cousin fucking down the line. I also see a lot of brother sister combos in special ed. If it had to do with vaccines I think it would be a lot more random, yet their are distinct patterns

I suspect actual levels of autism have increased over time for various reasons including older mothers. Most of these autistic spectrum people become triggered safe space sjw's with gender issues, never fully grasping the situation or the gender obsessive effects many of them suffer due to their disorder. A few become red pilled due to their infornation processing super powers. Most of these people won't have children, so the social justice warrior trend will die out. Unfortunately the way this has played out in combination with other influences, this means a huge white die off. The autists will fade away and it will be a browner muslim world, but at least there will be less SJW, PC and autistic bullshit.

Autism is just more widely diagnosed than before. In the past the autistic kids were just generally looked at as strange or stupid but now anyone on the spectrum gets labeled with the disorder.

Retardation is real but "autism" can be used as a political weapon.

>person doesn't fit into my social order
>pathologize it

pizza gate was real autism tho

no they become Sup Forumsacks

Autism speaks, but money speaks louder.
That's why it's over-hyped.

Also I suspect that due to our culture dying and education becoming a very low priority autists who would be high functioning (think Wittgenstein) are instead autistic and stupid so that results in just a badly adjusted person.

Both, they are the next step in evolution.

Rare

What causes it?
Environment?
Technology?
Niggers?

There is no known single cause for autism spectrum disorder, but it is generally accepted that it is caused by abnormalities in brain structure or function. Brain scans show differences in the shape and structure of the brain in children with autism compared to in neurotypical children. Researchers do not know the exact cause of autism but are investigating a number of theories, including the links among heredity, genetics and medical problems.

In many families, there appears to be a pattern of autism or related disabilities, further supporting the theory that the disorder has a genetic basis. While no one gene has been identified as causing autism, researchers are searching for irregular segments of genetic code that children with autism may have inherited. It also appears that some children are born with a susceptibility to autism, but researchers have not yet identified a single “trigger” that causes autism to develop.

Other researchers are investigating the possibility that under certain conditions, a cluster of unstable genes may interfere with brain development, resulting in autism. Still other researchers are investigating problems during pregnancy or delivery as well as environmental factors such as viral infections, metabolic imbalances and exposure to chemicals.

autism-society.org/what-is/causes/

Autists make the finest warriors because every day they are training with the katana.

The rise in (observed) autism can also be explained by better diagnostics.
High-functioning autists may be diagnosed today, while a few decades ago they were only considered excentric.

are they our future?

>Can it be weaponized?

Oh you sweet child of summer, it has been for years.

This thread reeks of autism.