Poltard Arrested and Charged For Sending Seizure Triggering Tweets to Kurt Eichenwald

mediaite.com/online/man-arrested-charged-with-triggering-seizure-in-newsweek-writer-kurt-eichenwald/

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/jew-goldstein-the-legal-funding
youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
dailycaller.com/2016/12/19/dallas-cops-have-no-record-of-eichenwald-police-report/
archive.is/SGB0I
epilepsy.com/learn/triggers-seizures/alcohol
epilepsy.com/learn/triggers-seizures/lack-sleep-and-epilepsy
justice.gov/opa/pr/maryland-man-arrested-cyberstalking
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/03/17/fbi-arrests-man-accused-trolling-dallas-journalist-kurt-eichenwald-tweet-triggered-seizure
youtube.com/watch?v=KX3uCmbFUFg
dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/03/17/maryland-man-arrested-for-cyberstalking-dallas-based-reporter/
pbs.twimg.com/media/C7JuB6sVsAAGQ_f.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>FBI, CIA, DHS dedicates 3 months to finding guy who trolled D-list journalist who willingly clicked a GIF and has a propensity for lying

Yeah sure buddy
You're not that important. Go back to yelling about muh russians on the teevee for hours.

ban assault gifs nao!

Like I needed any other reason to strongly desire killing all jews along with their entire families.

Jew Goldstein should've finished the job.

Wesearcher defense fund is up

This guy is such a fucking loser. Even by our standards.

Is this real life

any proofs other than this liar saying it?

Good.

kill yourself

We need to lynch that jew now

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

It takes 3 months to ID a twitter troll?

He's a dirty lying kike - redundant I know.
He didn't even file a police report.

dailycaller.com/2016/12/19/dallas-cops-have-no-record-of-eichenwald-police-report/

This is why Jews need to get out of white lands for good.

Once you accept, it is your problem. Period. You don't accept anything from people you've never met at church. It's the first rule of whiteness.

>he wasnt behind 7 boxxies

Welp, the stupid fucker deserved it.

Does anyone have the case? I can't find it through the Dallas PD

archive.is/SGB0I
(((Eichenwald))) admitted that he was sleep deprived and suffering from Alcohol Withdrawal at the time.

Both of these are well known to trigger seizures:
epilepsy.com/learn/triggers-seizures/alcohol
epilepsy.com/learn/triggers-seizures/lack-sleep-and-epilepsy

This fucking jew menace literally TURNED HIMSELF INTO A EPILEPTIC TIMEBOMB.

Give this to pol guy's lawyer.
I archive Eichenberg's tweet so he can't fucking erase it later.

Sup Forumstards freaking out
day of the rope is coming
victims start fighting back
edgelord faggots will suck cocks in jail

So how does this happen? How does a federal manhunt conducted by the FBI come out of this, when there was never a police report?

It's just jewish corruption right? What other explanation is there?

the FBI caught him, you dumb fuck

>Kurt crying on his twitter that he was assaulted
>With a gif
You can't make this shit up

Fake news

How can the news be based on some literally who's Tweets? I didn't see no proof of any arrest there.

IF YOU GET TROLLED ON THE INTERNET YOU DIE FOR REAL!

WISH EVERY LIB FAGGOT HAD EPILEPSY LMAO

Twitter willingly gave over the user's information, and Kurt used a kike connection favor to get guy the arrested.

According to a criminal complaint, messages sent from Rivello's Twitter account mentioned Eichenwald, saying "I know he has epilepsy," "I hope this sends him into a seizure" and "let's see if he dies."
Authorities also found an altered screenshot of Eichenwald's Wikipedia page on Rivello's iCloud account, the criminal complaint said, with his death date listed as Dec. 16, 2016. Other files on the iCloud account include a list of things that trigger epileptic seizures and a screenshot of a Dallas Observerarticle about Eichenwald's attempts to find the person who tweeted at him.
On Friday,Eichenwaldsaid that more than 40 people sent him strobes once they found out that they could trigger seizures.
FBI spokeswoman Lauren Hagee said the FBI cannot comment on ongoing investigations, but Eichenwald tweeted that the agency has details of the othercases of strobes and urged those people to "stop sending them."

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/03/17/fbi-arrests-man-accused-trolling-dallas-journalist-kurt-eichenwald-tweet-triggered-seizure

TIME FOR THE CLASSIC

GUYS A PUSSY, CANT TAKE THE BANTZ

his name is john rivello

pic related

RIP IN PEACE user
He fought the good fight

Those direct messages seem fishy and too on point.

Literally perfect image since he's a jew

We have to ensure that those with violent intentions aren't able to get their hands on deadly assault gifs. There needs to be a system of mandatory background checks for all those looking to download files that could harm the health of seizure-prone individuals.

PROVE HAD HAD A SEIZURE

THINK HE'S JUST BULLSHITTING CUS HES BUTTHURT

Nice, you actually made one of these! Did kikey kikenbergnosegoldstein react to it yet?

Kurt won't have to prove that, I think the FBI is going with knowledge of condition and intent to harm with the case. I really hope this dude has a good lawyer.

Hi hi hi.

Federal Charges for posting a .gif??????

Wtf?

Arrested =/= convicted. With a half decent lawyer he'll win in court.

This is user's wife, he just had a seizure. The authorities have been notified.

this is such a valid point. WHERE IS THE PROOF HE EVEN HAD A SEIZURE

>user's wife

jesus

if he gets convicted of this just imagine what precedent this will set for other bullshit

I don't have a twitter, but any Sup Forumsacks posting should prepend this image to their gifs. Of course I think the assumption of risk exists by default, but it'll bring awareness to the issue.

dude and how does cyberstalking even apply to public figures. i mean how many people should be charged for cyberstalking and harassing trump. like WTF.

i thought we were all behind seven proxies, wtf happened?

YOU WOULDN'T POST A CAR WOULD YOU?

BAN ASSAULT GIFS

THEYVE PROVED KNOWLEDGE OF CONDITION ALREADY

SO WHATS THE THRESHOLD FOR HARM, SPAZZING OUT FOR A FEW SECONDS OR FEELING SLIGHTLY UNCOMFORTABLE UNTIL YOU LOOK AWAY

I DONT BUY HE HAD A SEIZURE, OR HIS CONDITION IS THAT SEVERE, OR EASY TO TRIGGER

he was attending a major in Government and Politics at the University of Maryland in 2012

That specifies negligence, not "willful endangerment" which is how the deployment of a gif intended to cause a seizure would be viewed.

I don't think it's that wide of a precedent, the argument is that the dependent knew about Eichenwald's epilepsy beforehand and still sent the .gif, which would prove intent to harm.

Is the government even trying to hide they want to control and ruin every aspect of the internet until its unrecognizable, anymore?

>go to mosh pit
>file charges against guy who slaps you

DUDE ANYONE ELSE READ THE FBI RELEASE????? HE WAS ARRESTED FOR CYBER STALKING FAGGOTS NOT ASSAULT

No.
>Eichenwald obtained John's real name through a charity he had donated to in his name.

>John had donated to an epilepsy charity as a gesture of goodwill and as an apology to Kurt. He also wrote Kurt an email, apologizing and told him that he was donating to the charity in his name.

The Jew cries out in seizures as he has you arrested.

>say i get seizures
>someone responds with flashing gif
>FBI chases said person who posts flashing gif

no way

What a fucking idiot.

He got jewed by the new by trusting the jew.

Show me where the kike told people he gets seizures before hand please.

>victim mentally wins again

semitic people were the biggest mistake ever created

I almost garauntee his lawyer told him to do it. It's a counter measure against the suit, which negates some charge or another I forget. Negligence perhaps. It wasn't worth it though imo.

Does anybody know the specific statute being charged? I'm curious to see the elements of the crime.

>seizure via twitter
>sent him a strobing message
assault memes

They've got him on intent.

This is why you always shitpost from a VPN in the ukrain.

>Cyberstalking is now punishable by law
No more fapping to those instagram sluts anymore Sup Forums

oh shit they found Jew_Goldstein.

I hope he makes the Jew lawyers say the words "JEW GOLDSTEIN" in court over and over

Did the fbi really spend tax payer dollars on this? Get fucking real

I doubt John has a lawyer.

if you go that far out of your way to be a faggot to someone you deserve prison.

NOTICE ITS A STROBE, LOOK AWAY, NO SEIZURE

I DO THIS WITH DOG TORTURE GIFS FROM CHINA

THE INTERNET IS NOT A SAFE SPACE

Get our out of u.s. buddies to do the dirty work.

Pretty fucking sad resources got wasted on this, when it could of been used to maybe save a childs life or help someone get back stolen property.

But no....Law enforcement listens to the plea's from the crying jew who didnt even submit a police report nor did he even visit the hospital.

Karma is gonna get this fat sack of shit one day. In the meantime, trolls outside the u.s. will probs send him more lovely .gifs which i wont be doing cuz i live in the 1984 country.

FBI reports when they were investigating Eichenwald for CP

I get seizures from shitposts.

Don't even think of trying it on me.

I'm telling you from personal experience that's exactly the kind of thing a lawyer would have told him to do. If he's not a retard he hired a lawyer a while ago. How good that counsel was in this case, I do not know though.

Eichenwald is a fucking scumbag. I hope the next gif finishes the job.

send that to the guys attorney. Fuck that stupid jew reporter.

Moral of the story was, he shouldn't have fucking left a trail by doing that.

Hard to imagine that it's anything serious.

Honestly must be kind of fun to say that you have gotten arrested for sending a gif on twitter.

The civil case will be what fucks him

You the same user from before that called the US Attorney?

THE INFORMANT! WAS A GOOD MOVIE

REALLY NAILED LARPING FAGGOTS

>clicks on gif
>has seizure

So if you give someone surprising news and he has a heart attack you can go to jail for murder

So he was "arrested" for cyberstalking.

Problem is literally all of the information he needed to get was publically available on wikipedia and he is a public figure.

Intent to harm here is the only thing they have on it because its not assault and eichenwald can claim harms but he was not harmed.

Lastly if it were being pressed as assault, the ToC for twitter and its user preferences make it so that he had to choose to see pictures auto-play OR actually click on the picture opening it. describing it as a "mail that contains anthrax" is jewry because unlike a mail, it is more or less plain to see the hostility if not by the twitter handle but by the comments. That is, its more like clearly colored spam mail that contains a smelly substance. Opening it is his choice.

Truthfully i think the entire purpose of this trial may be to set a prescendence which if so, the person is fucked as game would be rigged from start.

He would need competent lawyer but this is no done deal. Even if they can prove some intent to harm, that is all they have on it. Intent to harm over the internet for a brief period of a few days then and apology and nothing much afterwards.

Worst case scenario kid will get community service. Its fucking nothing, especially if the lawyer gets eichenwald to admit he was dehydrated and drunk at same night.

Seizures are annoying and mostly harmless. If anything eichenwald was the reckless one eating and drinking so stupidly given his condition (this makes it clear that even eichenwald does not take his condition seriously)

This guy is not going to jail. Eichenwald will at best waste money unless the jury is full of jews.

This guy is like a walking caricature of a jew straight out of stormfront, even his voice. Only a jew would do something like this without any sense of shame about what a gigantic faggot he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=KX3uCmbFUFg

Why would a lawyer tell him to give more evidence? It might help in a civil case, but not a criminal one. He was probably just a retard. Kikenwald told him he would forget the whole thing if he donated and John fell for the trap.

>this guy is not going to jail

He probably is. The feds win literally 98% of trials. They rarely arrest people unless they have enough evidence.

the moral of the story is the world would be a better place with eichenwald in an oven

This website claims dallas police released a statement. But doesn't link to one.

Very Fake News!

Is it so hard for you not to type like a retard? Caps lock does not make you cooler.

>declined to answer how they learned his identity

Twitter gave it to them. That another big scoop people seem to be ignoring

dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/03/17/maryland-man-arrested-for-cyberstalking-dallas-based-reporter/

user's wife's son*

Time for pol to do its thing. prosecutors , Feds, and police from Baltimore and Maryland should be doxxed and their families SM released.

If you work with pedo lover slike Kurt you are an enemy of America and I have no sympathy for you or your family.

Post all names of Baltimore PD, Dallas PD, Maryland federal prosecutors and FBI agents here and let the fun begin.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C7JuB6sVsAAGQ_f.jpg

it's real you stupid nigger

Like I said, if you accidentally harm someone or come close to it, it looks better if you try and give them reparations. If they accept it, it goes better in court, this is coming back to me now. But I'm guessing Kikenwald wouldn't accept money so his lawyer told him to donate it to that charity for epileptics. His lawyer might be Jewish and out to fuck him idk.