Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide slide slide slide

Literal example from slide meme

It's not our job to prove they aren't. It's your job to prove they are.

However, I will humor you and allow your assumption to be true. So what? They're disproportionately likely to commit violent crimes, so it makes sense that they are disproportionately targeted by police.

They probably are, as they should be.

FPBP

Sage and report all slide threads

Police have quotas and fines go into their budget.

Why not go to where the fish are biting (more crime)?

Don't bump him you fucking newfag

They actually aren't targeted enough, or their crime stats would be closer to whites.

You fucking dumbass. Do we have to do your research for you? Fucking idiot clogging up the board with shit that's been settled for fucking years now. YEARS!

It's the IQ, OP, you faggot. Black Americans have an average IQ of 85, which is the same IQ reported for chronic adult criminals.

Pic related, too.

Dumbass.

Prove to me they are

anybody have the slide meme jpg??

I certainly hope that they are! We don't THINK blacks are more likely to commit crime than whites, we KNOW that blacks are more likely to chimp out and commit crimes, and violent crimes at that.

Face it, racism just makes sense.

They are, but for a good reason. Maybe black people should stop committing so many crimes?

>look how niggers act around you

>be me
>grow up in city full of niggers
>get bikes stolen by niggers
>get beat up by niggers
>complain to people about niggers
>10 white aids skrillex's assault you

>bref they are chimps and they and the police know it

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

Sage

>Blacks living in ghettos
>there is alot of crime
>police tries to bring controll in these areas
Muh police is racist
Infact blacks do so much crime that they are under-represented in prison because the cops cant habdle all these nigg noggs being monkeys

>Croatia
What the fuck?

You brought that on yourself by acting like a generic, white bitch. I grew up in the inner city around blacks and I didn't get my shit stolen or beat up. Let me remind you that I'm as fucking white as it gets, blonde hair and blue eyes.

I rapped, sagged my pants, talked with slang, stole shit, carried pistols and knocked niggas out with my crew. Growing up around blacks was the best thing that happened to me, because now I'm not a pussy like I would have been if I grew up some middle class cracker shithole.

But they are, and they absolutely should be.
Life is not a Hollywood movie, Croatiabro. Come to nearly any major American city in the south or midwest and see for yourself.

Dispatcher: Be o. lookout for suspect. 6ft roughly 200lbs black male wearing X

>cop stops to question someone matching deacription who then becomes beligerent for muh repression despite being innocent intill the assualt the fuzz.

Idiots : OMG WHY DO THEY TARGET BLACK MEN!

This is Shariablue slide thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Sage

Theres more arrests of blacks by black cops than whites

I can't because they are. The reason being that blacks statistically commit more crime so it is reasonable to specifically target them more often.

Got any other questions?

Step 1:

Look at the overrepresentation of blacks per-capita in reputable law enforcement statistics such as FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting or others. Let this rate R represent a proportion, the disparity (residual) between the per-capita white and black arrest rate for that year (R = Br / Wr).

Step 2:

Say the following words:
>"But that only shows a disparity in enforcement, the law is enforced selectively to target black people, which is the reason they appear to have a more criminal population. If the police arrested the suspects of crime without preference for white people, these rates would be normalized and R would tend to 0 within the margin of error."

Step 3:

Look at the National Crime Victimization Survey, which very carefully shows the demographic breakdown of crime VICTIMS describing the known PERPETRATOR. Obviously, in many property crimes the perpetrator is unknown, so this is probably an undrestimate. In most violent crimes, the perpetrator has a description. Glance at the per-capita rates of reported white/reported black criminals. Be absolutely fucking shocked as this value for that year is almost exactly R, the proportion of blacks arrested. This would imply that committing a crime is more predictive of being arrested than "being black".

It's more because of their perceived class than their ethnicity.

Banger-looking cholos and wiggers get the same treatment.