Brit/pol/ - 2d edition

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace (((EU))) workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on (((Western Culture)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>MPs slam Kosher Sharia May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO (((EU)))
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ochocinco/status/842744975880343555
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh9HgcGi100
youtube.com/watch?v=c3PqwgetDBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8A2t_tAjMz8
youtube.com/watch?v=OXSkfTedVb0
petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=180642
youtube.com/watch?v=J0KX_Wr_kAo
youtube.com/watch?v=bFV1JNgJA7s
youtube.com/watch?v=k0q7tW0h30Q
youtu.be/XG9kA0N5qds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous:

Anime is for nonces.

BASED anime edition desu

Why did you come here?
Are you saying you're a nonce?

prove it

/ourmay/

Only chink-loving paedos like jap cartoons.

People who post anime tend to post cartoons of children in sexual position.

average anime fan

twitter.com/ochocinco/status/842744975880343555

>he says on Sup Forums

FUCK OFF

anime is a good girlfriend substitute

Seriously what first brought you to Sup Forums?

I can't remember.

So what? This isn't a chink board, this is Sup Forums.

WHERE HAVE ALL THE HAPPENINGS GONE???????

>have some of my shit nicked
>report it to the police
>they said they would be up yesterday

This is the police system under the SNP.

What are you listening to lads?

>Implying the anti-anime posters aren't being funded by Daiz as part of his master plan to destroy 2d and all else good in this world

Lies. You just won't say.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh9HgcGi100

We are on the right path now.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3PqwgetDBQ

Taking a rest until the various European elections are over.

>300k+ immigration
>no promise of it reducing
>right path

No.

radio

Tame Impala - Feels Like We're Only Going Backwards

youtube.com/watch?v=8A2t_tAjMz8

Drunk texted my ex again.

How likely is Scotch referendum 2 going to be a Yes this time?

The modern conception of love is a capitalist commodity created only to sell you more and more products, and to leave you feeling alienated when your real experience doesn't align with the fiction. The reality of a relationship should be much more practical and pragmatic than purely romantic, and indeed it should be remembered the number of political (in the widest sense of the term) marriages that used to take place in society. Idealizing having a girlfriend or even a wife is a sign of eating from the trashcan of ideology, which is a disorder.

And we all know what we do to people with such disorders, don't we kids?

There will be no referendum 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXSkfTedVb0

Not likely.

petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=180642

Reminder that anyone can be an Aryan: Whites, Blacks, Asians, Slavs.

Being Aryan (or white for that matter) is NOT about the colour of one's skin, but rather the state of one's mind.

That OP image is completely correct.

i just want cuddles and blowjobs

>Replace

So they are deporting them? Don't deport this smug portuguese qt working London - fuck her instead.

Based May won't consent to second Referendum until after brexit. So we'll leave the EU together, with a trade deal, then the vote comes along in 2019, and voting Yes will mean going to WTO rules for Scotland as the new deal won't apply.

The media are trying to say SNP won this round, but once again, ARE MAY wins the long game

Also take into account that people hate uncertainty, and when the UK, Scotland is included is out of the EU, their future will be much more uncertain.

How do you sell this to the average person? You must drive lefties up the wall.

Lounge music.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0KX_Wr_kAo

No deportations, sadly.

>love
youtube.com/watch?v=bFV1JNgJA7s

I can't see how anime substitutes either of those.

Maybe one of those pillows, but not anime itself.

Ok John.

A mixture of tactful wording and not going all-out in explaining the situation since I know when someone's about to tune out anyway.
(So to some degree, I don't actually sell the full idea.)

Don't worry. No one is getting deported.
You can probably still come if you like.

I don't think anyone knows what the cut off date will be.
Plenty of Romanians have already bet on it being Article 50 day and have moved here since the vote.

should i have a beer lads?

Has anyone here lost a friend over politics?

it is increasingly impossible for modern human beings to transcend the temporal world and reach communion with the divine underlying reality. the reason for this is advertising. buddha teaches us that we suffer because we desire. what is the express purpose of advertising? to induce desire, and craving. and what is on the side of every bus, on every television station, on the radio, on every website and so on? advertising. thus almost all people who are born in this time will be doomed to a life of endlessly trying to satisfy an infinite craving and dying in misery when they inevitably fail

no it makes you more depression

>no deportations

then the lugenpresse should stop talking about replacing workers

Ale > Lager

He just told you it was the lolis.

>How likely is Scotch referendum 2 going to be a Yes this time?

they'll vote No again

someone must have that gif of the bloke in scottish war paint with a kilt on going to vote and he crosses No then comes out and cheers

>Friends with leftists.

Of course not.

If someone stops being your friend over your politics then it is just shedding necessary weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0q7tW0h30Q

>either I or my friends caring this much about politics
politics is garbage

well yeah, that goes without saying. got a couple of ringwood beers, a couple of thornbridge, 1 buxton, and 1 pressure drop

i was debating islam with a lifelong friend at the pub a few weeks back, i said you can't be racist against muslims as they're not a race. he took offence and demanded we left immediately. fucking faggot

People come for seasonal work, holiday jobs etc.

Then there's all the jobs we fill with foreigners right now but won't be to in the future. We'll need replacements for those as well.

That is terrible. At least my degeneracy is about consenting adults.

As someone with a masters in engineering, would I have a chance of getting a job in the UK after Brexit?

>Be a UK miner
>Be told you have to lose your job because your Mine is unprofitable.
>Ask what you can do to be more profitable.
>Be told you have to produce more coal to ensure profitability.
>Produce more coal
>Be told you've produced too much coal that has meant you are still too unprofitable.
>Be told you are to lose your job.
>Strike but have your extra coal used against you.
>Have a mediocre Union leader.
>Lose your job.
>Be labelled the enemy within.
>Strike.
>Be beaten up by the Police.
>Be blamed for systemic Union corruption.
>Be blamed for pointing out Thatcher's cabinet was full of Nonces.
>Receive no help in re-training like your German peers did.
>Watch years later as Britain has to import inferior expensive coal from China.

>when he hasn't apologised for slavery in 3.81625 seconds

May vs Corbyn General Election 2020

Predict outcome and seat total for both Tory and Labour

You should ask a Trade unionist in the developing world.
>Brutality,

good post.

chinese cartoons are for fags

>be Arthur Scargill
>threaten to go on strike if the Tory government closes any coal mine
>any coal mine at all
>even if it is unprofitable
>even if there is no fucking coal left in it
>go on strike
>get btfo

Scargill is the one to blame, fucking megalomaniac who precipitated the whole thing

go look at what the NUM was doing in the years prior to Thatcher and then come back to me

You can use Islam as a criticism to be racist if you choose.
You can criticize Islam without being racist.
>Simple. Context is key.

Theresa May win

Tory seat total: ~390

Labour Seat total: ~170

What did black Wednesday have to do with a housing bubble?

>with a trade deal, then the vote comes along in 2019

Negotiating a series of trade deals will take much longer than two years - see e.g. CETA, which is a much simpler framework than what the UK/EU deal will be.

>Tories - 312

>Labour - 287

>SNP - 36

>Lib Dems - 11

>UKIP - 3

Conservative Majority

Conservative Party: 420 seats
Labour Party: 168 seats
Liberal Democrats: 8 seats
UKIP: 0 seats
SNP: 56 seats

t-thanks

Probably. No one knows what the future system will be until negotiation are finished.

Britain is a good place for engineering I think. It could be a smart move.

anime is paedophile propaganda and anybody who watches it needs to be exterminated

Abbott's idea is good.

Bagsy a ute

word. he's a liberal lefty anyway, so i was preaching to the choir

Tpbp

I know, but what if they're starting to be apologetic with you and trying to connect again after you cut off connections with them?
>several days before election
>discussing the possible outcomes with close friend who is a staunch Third Way progressive
>think of an American version of Owen Jones with the physical looks of Zyzz
>keeps telling me a Trump victory is hopeless by quoting polls
>tell him the polls are wrong and that Hillary doesn't have a chance against populist support
>tell him that Hillary will outright lose
>I can see he is visibly upset
>push onward about how Sanders should have been nominated
>gets up from table (I fucking kid you not) and puts his fist next to my face while threatening to fight me
>in the middle of a food court
>table next to us is visibly uncomfortable
>he sits back down
>we start going at it while continuing to threaten me
>walk up and leave
>2 months go by
>starts texting me on a weekly basis to hang out again in a cheery tone like nothing happened
>haven't responded at all

Sorry for the blog post, but yeah, I fucking hate how divisive everything is now, almost as if political parties are equivalent to sports teams.

Hahahahahahaha

This

Tories are not getting over 400 seats buddy.

this is far too kind to Labour and Corbyn though, no way they get that many seats.

Steven Woolfe just retweeted something about joining the Tories. Probably imminent with all the incoming bi-elections.

It's probably the gear he was on.

CON 350
LAB 199
LIB 22
UKIP 0
Green 1
SNP 56
PlaidC 4
N.Ire 18

>gets up from table (I fucking kid you not) and puts his fist next to my face while threatening to fight me

o i am laffin

is your friend unironically autistic?

Screenshotted

They're pretty damn close and going by 2015 polling, the Conservative vote is always underestimated.

Also
>18 point lead average after 7 years in government

It'll be over 400. Corbyn can't even hold the north let alone places Labour always need to win like Nuneaton.

Scargill was not blameless, but he was also Well aware he had to threaten them as he knew that they were using the "Profitability" argument to bust open the Unions. Show weakness first and all of the mines would fall.
Mines were profitable as the increase in coal output showed and the subsequent expensive exports showed.;
Utilities were privatised and we've paying extra for our Leccy ever since.

But the government kept moving the goalposts in terms of profitability arguments.

See, he should have stood up to his militants, demanded re-training and skills from the gov. and he could have played it better. General strike vote was needed.
But I'll be damned if i allow Thatcher and her ilk to be absolved of blame.
As the cabinet papers come to light year by year, you can see clearly, that under the guise of reform, the Right systematically used State Apparatus to demonise, demolish,discourage and leave the biggest scar on the modern working class.
One they have never truly recovered from.
youtu.be/XG9kA0N5qds

This is very realistic.
I genuinely cannot see Labour getting past 200 seats

Fun fact:

The SNP didn't book out the largest venue at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre. Instead of booking out the GE Oil and Gas Arena (with a capacity of 8,000) they took the much smaller Boyd Orr Hall with a maximum capacity of 2,000 people.

When you combine this with the fact that less than a quarter of the delegates are actually from Aberdeen and that the majority of people going to the conference flew up from Glasgow and Edinburgh, the signs of the Tories romping home in the North East in May become stronger and stronger.

No, but he has the mood swings of a toddler. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he was on roids.

Lost a sister to Bernie

Will the bookies even take bets?

>Lib - 9

Lib Dem surge!

Heath was the faggot who kept Enoch Powell from becoming Prime Minister

The state of the British press lads