youtube.com/watch?v=GSnXwlC8nIo
youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
youtu.be/kcxal9VAFww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=GSnXwlC8nIo

thread theme

sad, really sad

They got tired of throttling his account so they just banned him.

Now maybe he'll actually have time to make some videos.

i hope so

>maybe he'll finger his gf during a charity stream again too

Fuck Jim fucking monetizing whore.

Well well well looks like the kangs, fangirls and furniggers got to his twitter.
F. But seriously how many more retarded videos is he doing? Love him when he only exposes autists and the sick, autistic things they fap to.

This guy is actually enjoyable to watch unlike most cancerous epelebs shilled here.

he's got another /x/ file video coming out today

Hi Jim

Why tf did he even get banned?

>time to lynch snoop dog

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

>Destiny DMCA's this cunt
>wins

What

The recent fandom video was disappointing and Jim didn't sound very enthusiastic or into it. He's either running out of material or doesn't enjoy doing the channel anymore.

Yet he's getting paid for it now so that's not a good sign.

Probably had something to do with Destiny.

he's going nuclear soon

Did you see his twitch video "debate" with nakedape?

Fucking gold

How the fuck does that limp-wristed faggot get away with that shit?

>Why tf did he even get banned?

I honestly think things are going badly for us since Trump got elected. Mainly in that the SJWs are censoring everything like crazy. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, all at once. All going to shit. They are trying to win by censorship. AIU also got fucked over.

What to do?

Jim is a cool guy happy hes not ecleb trash

I'm going to need a quick rundown on what happened.

This. They're trying to no-platform us. Which is why when we're in power we should return the favor.

Trump getting elected is the worst thing that could happen to this country, so I agree.

We need to get this info to Trump and maybe he'll threaten them for us

I just hope he doesn't burn himself out again. People would still support him on Patreon even if he only put a video out every month or two if they are good.

script reader cut editor BTFO

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

I think thing are going fine.

This.

>Dear Leader Trump,
Twitter is being mean to our guys. Smite them with the wrath of a thousand suns.
>Love, Sup Forums
>P.S. Get us a job building the wall

F
Anti SJW-tier faggot

SHut them all down, throttle all federal funds to liberals prop up companies that support trump with increased R&D funding. To build an empire, one must invest. Pic related is what /pols/ combined weaponized autism will create one day

You mean the one he released 9 hours ago?

this is bullshit... if destiny's faggot ass fans are behind this and we have no choice but to declare jihad

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

FUCK U POL

GET THIS LINK TO SNOOPP DOGG ON TWITER

Its turning moderates over to us though. Frothing mouth liberals are a lost cause so there's no point in trying to woo them

Good.

>Its turning moderates over to us though

The problem is if we lose are major platforms to speak: No voice = no convincing people.

Minds.com turning into a circle jerk (YouTubers who think the same going there) is not in our interest. It's like putting us away so no one can see.

i told you to kill yourself in another thread, i expect you to do it before monday

This wasn't Destiny's doing.

I think people want someone to blame. It's honestly the whole feminist movement, and the move to censorship, backed by left-wing companies, or at least companies that are afraid if them.

destiny literally once threatened to (vaguely) bomb an airport because of his hatred of flight passengers and explicitly wanted to bomb Cox Communications when his up/down was shit

even if a joke twitter banned him then now he spouts SJW shit on there and he has the Checkmark TM and is a defender of everyone but Americans

found the triggered kang

This. Everyone hates these platforms now, even the ppl who use them. I use Facebook but I hate it and openly speak against it on their own platform.

It's a problem to some extent, but people will still find the better/truer content even if it's banned on Twitter/FB/YT. The ultimate goal is to destroy the lib platforms themselves, so this was inevitable.

Trump should totally nationalize Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook, though. I'm talking literally hostile takeover with all of the leaders of these companies being confronted by armed marines and thrown to the ground with boots pressed against their skulls.

Right after he got a patreon, he started cranking out videos really quickly. I'm hoping this means even more videos now. That or he'll start posting on MySpace so no one will care enough to ban him.

>Trump should totally nationalize Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook, though. I'm talking literally hostile takeover with all of the leaders of these companies being confronted by armed marines...

Get real though, never going to happen, nor can it. We need a real solution, to a real problem.

what did he say? I bet something offensive because that's all you retards have to (((say)) about anything whatsoever.

Should we Meme Jihad on Twitter?
youtu.be/kcxal9VAFww

I guess it might help. I have no other ideas.

It literally could had been anybody. He made a lot of enemies from all across his time ranging from aGGers, triggered snowflakes, /x/ advocates, or even the furfags now.

Pretty sure Twitter wanted to find an excuse to ban him considering he's one of the main people that made GG public with his videos. If I recall, either Zoe Quinn or Anita's group is part of the Twitter safety council.

> If I recall, either Zoe Quinn or Anita's group is part of the Twitter safety council.

Bingo, you clearly get it. And now that Twitter is banning the GG + AntiSJW side without needing to even tell them why, it's clearly a attack by the other side. Accounts go puff, and people can't do shit.

AIU was antitrump numbfuck

>Jim before Patreon.
>Three videos a year, maybe, on a good year.
>Jim after Patreon.
>At least three videos a month, sometimes two in a week.

Let's hear it for financial incentive!

Don't care, because Anita and her SJW friends don't care. They remove all opinions against feminism.

The even bigger problem is not a single group in the council is right leaning which grants a massive bias when dealing with incidents. They're cowards about it too considering Jack isn't willing to admit they have a bias.

>people here STILL follow e-celebs after TRS, Milo, etc.

>Comparing Jim to Milo

Hey Jimmy! If you want them zog bux to keep rolling in let this be a lesson to you that you need to be a good goyim! Moderate your speech and your content then everything will be just fine. Don't question the narrative or rock the boat. This is what you nigger cattle get for failing to build your own platforms and herding in to jewish owned cattle enclosures like goybook and twatter. So watch your filthy fucking mouths goyim, because now you're on notice.

>maybe he'll finger his gf during a charity stream again too
That's revolting. What's wrong with you fucking deviants?

>do best to troll all the snowflakes and freaks you can
>on twitter
>not so shocking turn of events: Banned

It was a joke

>and its true

as long as his youtube is still up

Right after he got his patreon he started just churning out reddit tier material by coopting memes from Sup Forums.

>What to do?
Keep trying until the censorship is so obvious that everything falls apart.

What's the best way to follow his ramblings outside videos now?

lmao destiny literally showed on stream when he discovered this and it was someone elses doing entirely

pol is absolute retarded

Oh hey it's Dominic! How's the weather down there? Still salty that your twitch got cucked and your hitbox taken down?

So? He's been shit for over a year. He literally started a series where he went onto /x/ and /k/ and began following links to dumb shit pages and talking about them. He's literally become Leafy tier retarded content while getting $3k a month to do 20 minutes work for it.

His old content was intelligent and creative but his new stuff since the break has been purely terrible. He even had tweet after tweet where he claimed infinitychan was responsible for the Trump campaign and the entirety of the alt-right movement.

Some user posted a list of "alt right" people who twitter was working on shutting down. His name was on it.

>Milo
Literally always been a jester, nothing more
the big "revelation" was common knowledge
>TRS
Overblown garbage

What are Sup Forums approved twitter feeds? [spoiler]CIA/FBI, hold off for a minute[/spoiler]

Summon your own Jim tulpa, enjoy that manlet every waking hour of the day.

Oh look, a retard.

>Oh hey it's Dominic! How's the weather down there? Still salty that your twitch got cucked and your hitbox taken down?
What?

>I think things are going badly for us

You act as if the Trump campaign wasn't a huge joke on Sup Forums. The entire fucking 'movement' till you faggotass normies came here was that it'd be insanely funny to meme a T.V real estate mogul into the most powerful seat in the world and watch the lulz and assblasts from everyone.

After Trump got past his initial hurdles and people twigged onto Sup Forums doing all the memes? The normies from leddit and twitter started flowing in like the urine soaked retards they are and thought we were anything to do with the alt-right.

Sup Forums has NEVER been behind Trump on anything more than an amusement level. Sup Forums wasn't even a remotely fast board aside from the Gaymergayte shit that got kicked off Sup Forums and dragged here and then forced to other sites.

You know WHY he burns himself out? He's a leech. Without a mobile meme engine to produce his content he is a useless fuck. This was why after GG he went silent. He had nothing to make shit from.

Now Trumps elected? Same shit. Stop being a fucking prole and realise that he's a scam artist of the highest order and it's proven by the fact his new series is all /x/ related shit and nothing good.

lol these fucking brits trying to not get arrested for hatespeech

>Sup Forums has NEVER been behind Trump on anything more than an amusement level. Sup Forums wasn't even a remotely fast board aside from the Gaymergayte shit
I remember/pol/ being behind Romney so I don't think your haha it was a joke narrative is accurate, and Sup Forums has been a fast board for a long fucking time, get your memory checked

Don't worry Manly. We know you visit here. You need somewhere to get your new memes from. Has youtube been treating you well since you ditched Stream.me for the 10 year old crowd?

>can't handle the banter
>have someone banned

What does that say about the people doing that?

How long until they shut down his youtube channel ?

Are you okay?

>The even bigger problem is not a single group in the council is right leaning which grants a massive bias when dealing with incidents.

I think that is EXACTLY how YouTube Hero program works. Right wing people don't like to censor others, while the left gets off on policing thought. So the left naturally becomes in control of it.

Again, what to do?

Kys shill

what the fuck is going on with Todd Howard in that pic

FYI lots of right-leaning accounts or just anyone who doesn't agree with the left's active agendas being passed around through e-mail for sites like progress org, or change org etc, they mass-report your account hundreds of reports just to get your account(s) banned.

Can i have sauce on that?

>I think that is EXACTLY how YouTube Hero program works. Right wing people don't like to censor others, while the left gets off on policing thought. So the left naturally becomes in control of it.

I'm quoting myself here because I just thought... What if YouTube knew this already? That such a program would cause SJWs to take over YouTube... YouTube Warriors?

What if all this was intentional /pol? All these companies teaming up?

Sauce me

Screech louder. The more they victimize us, the more power we gain. They are still trying to divide themselves and their parties into smaller sections of privilege.

That or do what any other sane capitalist would in this situation: build a competing brand/platform and start funneling people to it. Will it take time? Yes, but if you aren't a terrible, censoring liberal faggot, you'll make some pretty nice cash and create a platform that just might prop up something than liberal screeching and SJW virtue signaling. The money and the prospects are there people, just take the first steps and start building. If Trump can win, so can you!

Do you think that if this gets worse we're heading toward alternative platforms for politically incorrect opinions?

You could hear after Trump's victory liberals complaing about their country being divided but ironically they tyranical behavior will lead to an actual political separatism, echo chambers with radicalization and no inter-ideological dialogue.

It old you the twitter kill list was real but you called me a LARPer. Who's laughing now, fuckers?

It was, but then the Nazis got a hold of it.

Thank goodness.

>AIU also got fucked over.

Who?

>Again, what to do?
Start punching people.

Anita and the (((((((ADL))))))) among others have the banhammer on twitter. Good luck opposing them.

>Start punching people.

The media would play it up, and it would just give them more reason to censor us.

So we start punching media too.

Don't get caught.

Looking but the video was taken down

It was during the charity stream and he straight up started doing his girlfriend you could hear her lewd moans

>:(

Shitter is a shit OP. I could literally code my toilet to broadcast more pertinent info.

Checkmate

>So we start punching media too

Lol... I think they would gain power by being the martyr