How do we fix western women Sup Forums?

How do we fix western women Sup Forums?
They are absolutely degenerate.

Remove jewish influence in the media

what do you think her armpits smell like lol

>jewish
It's just the fact that women are lazy cunts because men allow them to.Fix the men and women will follow.
t. wife beater

It's a complex issue that overlaps many different things.

Sup Forums is too autistic to grasp it though.

A lot of men are also degenerate, and Sup Forums advocates abandoning white women and race-mixing with minority women.

A lot of traditionalist white nationalist women are sluts that just pretend to be prude and traditional so they can get access to a beta provider. They still believe in feminism at it's core concept and they always fucked Chad when they had the opportunity.

I am not a perfect person myself. And look at Sup Forums, a site where boards like Sup Forums and /r9k/ exist. Western culture allows women to be degenerate and creates a society where they can safely be degenerate and not only get away with it but be rewarded for it.

Men don't want to better themselves and men don't want to discipline women, so what hope is there?

You have to start a war, kill all liberal man or draft them in the military.

Next you have to force women into the kitchen and ban higher education for women. The education has to regulated by Judeo-Christian values.

tell her to stop saving that mustache growing in on her other pics.

>Rebel by trying to subvert beauty standards by saying hairy women are beautiful, while every other aspect of her actually conforms to beauty standards (lean body, well groomed, pretty face, etc.)
wew

>not shaving for a month

SUCH BRAVERY

Her legs are shaved; she probably shaves her vagina, too

Its hard to discipline women when you see your friends and family and people on the news go to jail just for hitting a bitch.

How teh fuck am i suppose to discipline a women if i cant beat the ever living shit outta her, unless i live in a dead area.

True, I didn't realize that. It's retarded.

>Discipline necessitates physical punishment
pls

I'd breed it.

>Sup Forums advocates abandoning white women and race-mixing with minority women

Correction, Sup Forums advocates race-mixing with Japanese women, the only race which can truly be called an equal to our own.

I understand, but men these days cannot even bring themselves to disagree with women. They encourage women to be promiscuous and/or they never say anything when a slut needs to be socially shamed.

The internet likes to pretend that people like me make up normal "society", but no, I don't. The only people that agree with me in real life are older married or divorced men (and women who have are also married or divorced or widowed) who have been through life and know what needs to be done. I am not even that hardcore with my beliefs. I just understand that social shaming needs to be brought back against women, and this issue has many fronts to it.

Women are degenerate sluts because men and western culture let them be. Men are too pussy to do anything about it.

You can't. Never marry a modern woman. MGTOW is the future of white men.

Shaving is for whores, though.

ITT: Non-arguments

Body hair IS natural, you effeminate cucks.

Honestly, you are being a fag.

would still fuck her, shes really hot

if i saw that i'd probably just laugh as long as she was a clean person.

Unfortunately bullets do not discriminate between liberal and conservative men

>hardly has any body hair
Check.
Hair.
Privilege.
REEE

I actually like body hair on a woman
hairy pussy a best

Growing underarm hair is the most exciting thing in some girls life's, not like any of you do anything more interesting though.

>Straight. It's the new gay.

>Kill all liberal men
>Ban higher education for women
*tips fedora*

under arm hair is hot as fuck

as long as there's no leg hair or anything

Damn that's sexy. It would feel good to run my fingers through her armpits

Am I the only one here that doesn't care for this? I don't really find it unattractive or attractive. Like if every girl began not shaving it wouldn't make a single bit of difference to me.

same

>They are absolutely degenerate.

He posted on Sup Forums, an imageboard dedicated to anime and masturbation, which he had spent hours on every day for nearly a decade, before unzipping his pants and grabbing his jewishly mutilated member for the fifth time that day, the semen stuck on his stomach from the last session not even yet dry.

Liberal man here.

What are you gonna do about it faggot? Cry on the internet? LMAOing @ your life