So why are you not MGTOW yet? Reminder this election was literally man vs woman...

So why are you not MGTOW yet? Reminder this election was literally man vs woman. Woman actually protested that a man won. Not on his policy's. FUCK.MODERN.WOMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/syhlPy6amdo
youtu.be/18AXj28-NuU
archive.is/dBehg
dr.dk/nyheder/politik/meningsmaalinger
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boo hoo go cry somewhere else you pathetic beta

White women voted for Trump. Our whites aren't cucked, its just we're 60%

We are not cucks

>MGTOW

sage

The uncucked 40+ woman. Millennial woman are the problem

Most of the virgin shaming insults are usually from woman or men in an happy marriage. In a way my tinder hookups were what truly redpilled me on woman. So many housewifes and woman in relationships.

>policy's

"policies." Seriously, did you drop out in Grade 3?

SAGED YOU SHILL FAG.

Because almost all MGTOWs are like this guy:

youtu.be/syhlPy6amdo

Plus it's a pretty pathetic "movement." I'd like to have children one day.

Was supposed to be this:

youtu.be/18AXj28-NuU

Enjoy your inevitable sexless marriage that will end in divorce and your son/daughter becomes another degen raised by a single mother while you lose half your assets and pay half your salary to child support. But it won't happen to you amirite. Go play roulette then.

Every time I see this picture I hear it as Jar Jar Binks in my head.

You're bitter as hell dude. If you haven't noticed most people don't think that way. It's only social rejects/genetic failures.

MGTOWs have children you scrub. It's just realizing that all women are bitches and should be treated as such. Some choose not to have kids, but who the fuck cares.

Yeah, no. Almost none of them do.

This many newfags not knowing what sage is. Stop bumping this retarded shit.

My point still remains... why do you care if another man has kids or not? Have double the kids yourself and stop bitching about the white decline.

I never said I cared. It's still a pretty pathetic movement. You could just focus on self-improvement. Identifying as a MGTOW basically makes as sad as a radical feminist.

Nah he's just Australian. They're all pussy-whipped like that.

You're just the male version of feminists. There's plenty of attractive women who just want a home and kids too, but guess what, it takes work and a lot of conversations to find them. You can't just pick some random person and hope it works out.

Eheheheh don't have kids goyim ehehehehe

Fuck you kike

This election had the opposite effect on me.

53% of WHITE WOMEN voted for TRUMP

This gave me a little bit of faith back. White women still have the capacity for logic.

MGTOW is self-improvement. It's just used as a term on youtube to get views and subs. Do you see these men marching the streets and protesting shit? MGTOWs were just called bachelors back in the day. My doctor is an eternal bachelor and drives a alfa romeo , lives in a nice house, etc... What is the problem here?

Because I'd like to let my kids live in a civilization instead of the world wide version of Detroit, but clearly you shouldn't have kids with this level of mental retardation. How can someone grow up to lack basic logic? It's mind boggling.

Nice try Shlomo. ((((((((((MGTOW))))))))))) is a Jewish plot to destroy the white race. If you're black, Arab etc. then go ahead and go ((((((MGTOW)))))). Otherwise, you're just a disgrace.

>50 percent divorce rate
>Not everyone

You will drop dead and your kids will most likely racemix or get killed off in a nuclear war. Keep dreaming of a pure land and a pure life lol.

Because almost none of them are the Don Draper type who actually could choose to live luxurious life. Most of the MGTOWs I see and read about are just neckbeard permavirgins who use it for validation.

Ehm, no. At the time white women voted for Trump your country is already doomed demographically. If rest of europe waits for women's "logic", Europe will also be demographically doomed.
archive.is/dBehg
Please read picture and realise women are not logical creatures. Stop being such a whiteknight.

Actually Its the opposite of feminism. Its an immune response to cancerous modern woman and an anti-masculine, anti white male society.

>Our whites aren't cucked, its just we're 60%
Dude, you are 60%, that is why you are cucked...

It's not. MGTOWs and feminists alike just adopt a wharped view of reality. They look to claim victimhood and act like the world is against them. The divorce statistic that was just cited is also flawed. Most of the major factors can be eliminated by having a decent head on your shoulders and not rushing into marriage.

>Reminder this election was literally man vs woman.
The majority of woman in the US voted Trump the same as all the woman I know in my part of England voted Brexit , Its just woman who live in urban areas that are cycled as fuck

because mgtow is giving up

allowing the shitskins to take over.

>The majority of woman in the US voted Trump
Wrong.
Majority of white women voted trump. And he still had to promise gibmedats to the females.

You give women right to vote. Aka power over military and police. You then make it so everyone who turns 18 can vote, making women the majority of voters. And for some reason men do not understand why we are being invaded by foreign men all over the West. It is a true conundrum as to why this would happen...

Other is code word for Asians pretty much

This is proof that Asians are more based than Blacks and Latinos

(Granted Alaska and Oklahoma is probably Native)

True, but asians are still more totalitarian then the white man. Only the white man understands the phrase "all men are created equal", other races thinking it includes them is just cultural appropriation. White men invented democracy. In Greece, in Rome and again in England. The other races will never fully understand it. I might be wrong but that is how I see it.

By the way. Every month in Denmark the national tv makes a political poll.
dr.dk/nyheder/politik/meningsmaalinger
I can see how different men and women vote. I can see that if only men could vote, the border would be closed. If only women could vote the border would be even more open to the invaders. Every fucking month they make that poll and it is the same result every single fucking month. But sure, women having absolute control over the military and police because they are the majority of voters are not the reason why we can't close a simple border.