Way to go retards. You elected a fucking moron who considers Info-wars and Breitbart fact...

Way to go retards. You elected a fucking moron who considers Info-wars and Breitbart fact. This clown has no idea what he's doing, and Republicans are going to get hammered in the mid-term elections. At least Ted Cruz would have been a functioning president. Now the Left will seem like the competent, mature side in 2020 and the country will be lost. I hope you're proud of yourselves..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6vMnJwzqHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember everyone, if you must reply to shill threads, please type sage in the options box

((()))

Eat shit faggot; you lost.

I'm not a shill. Tell me how this retard isn't destroying the American Right?

Lel

IT

WAS

HER

FUCKING

TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one rebuttal

The us government has been subtly abolished by corporate investors and replaced with a Truman show like form of entertainment. Trump is the first overt version (former pro wrestler) I've got my money on Oprah next.

Ted cruz is the canadian guy right? The us would have been quite cucked with a LEAF as the president

Sage

Op is a faggot

shut up, I'll stick my meat in you.

hahahah yea right

no one likes the democrats after they robbed bernie. i bet they run a nigger tranny for president in 2020 and get btfo again.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=O6vMnJwzqHw

"let see if sand can glow in the dark"

Ted was based

>sage
What's up ShareBlue? Have you willing to admit you hate niggers?

Go back and suck that JEWISH globalist COCK

YOU TRAITOR

Info wars and brietbart, for all of their nonsense, are terrifyingly correct on lots of shit

>Not wanting a 5-year-old as president is the same as being a Jew

SUCK GEORGE SOROS COCK HARDER

Better check your microwave for wiretapps

Fuck off, drumpfkin!
Bump!

t. info wars and brietbart shill

THE JEWS WILL FLOOD UKRAINE WITH MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS, YOU FUCKING MORON

Fuck Clinton, and Fuck Drumpf

Fuck off