Saturnposting Thread # 2

We had a great conversation in previous thread, lets continue :

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.sun-sentinel.com/2014-04-07/news/fl-flight-19-sleuths-20140406_1_flight-19-lost-patrol-jon-myhre
articles.orlandosentinel.com/1989-12-09/news/8912093888_1_stemm-flight-19-project-19
nasflmuseum.com/flight-19.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't that just the stargate

>faggots go to church to worship this thing
find Christ nigger loving kikes

Is that the place where they filmed the moon landing?

Supposdley , there is a stargate at the Adens gulf ,near Iran and Yemen, and there is that Inca Door in Peru. and you can proably lump the Bermudas into that mix.

That one is on moon.

Probably a Warner Brothers Stage, i bet Stanley Kubrick was a man of fixed ideas , and he would only use a soundstage he already used in a previous effort..

Check the soundstage of 2001: A space oddisey.

>the guy that dreamed up a massive centerfige to perfectly simulated earth gravity in his movie somehow simulated low gravity for the government

Reminds me of the hive dreadnaught from Destiny, roughly same location too

Have you seen the machine they used for the 360 scenes at the beginning of the movie? when the astronaut is jogging inside the spaceship? That was an expensive machine, constructed only for that scene.

Can you imagine what you can do if some alphabet guy points their gun at your family and your cock?

when will /x/ learn how cameras work?

Tis Oryx himself

Holy fug its god

Try me.

ayy lmao

Oh boy , here we go again!

Bump

This. Why wont mods delete these stupid crosspost threads that have nothing to do with politics?

Most of the reported disappearances were found in the oceans, it's likely just a malfunctioning warp engine

Moar info please :D I like your image

no fuck you it's literally a copypasta I've seen three times before

>articles.sun-sentinel.com/2014-04-07/news/fl-flight-19-sleuths-20140406_1_flight-19-lost-patrol-jon-myhre
>articles.orlandosentinel.com/1989-12-09/news/8912093888_1_stemm-flight-19-project-19
>nasflmuseum.com/flight-19.html

>Flight 19 is mistakenly called "The Lost Patrol." It was not a patrol flight, it was a training flight. It was supposed to be a routine navigation exercise and mock bombing run: a squadron of five TBM Avenger torpedo bombers carrying 14 men were to fly to the Hen and Chickens shoals in the Bahamas, to practice dropping their torpedoes and then return to the Fort Lauderdale Naval Air Station. It was their last practice before graduation, and they had done this before (it was simply called Flight 19 as there were Flight 17, Flight 18, etc, training squadrons on that particular day). Flight 19 completed their assigned exercise and on their way back about 90 minutes after takeoff, the squadron commander Lt. Charles C. Taylor reported that he was lost. By this time, the weather and sea conditions got worse, as the evening wore on.

Thanks you, rabbit hole here I come!