Women Redpilling Other Women: "How Fast Can We Reach the Archives?" Edition

Women are trying to redpill themselves.
This is the hope we need.

>How Marxists Hijacked Our Culture
>Feminism is for Idiots and Uglies
>Sensitivity to Women's Feelings Will be the Death of Us
>What Will it Take for Europeans to Push Back?
>Degenerate Women and their Abortions

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi6lYSEgEs

Is this /our girl/ ?

Previous Threads that were shilled into oblivion:
>
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OK

Bump b/c that's exactly why I came to Sup Forums

redpilled femanons do exist they are just hiding their power levels as well.

stop spamming this thread, we dont care

Shut up. Faggot. OP is a shill trying to lure us in with his phony movement and ideas so the JEWISH controllers can give us the killing blow.

Don't listen to OP, ignore his threads.

>stop redpilling women
Hey look, a jew.

bump. We need to give them tons of attention.

Women today emulate what they see other women doing. If this redpills even a handful of women it's a net positive.

It's a good channel.

these girls should stop targeting guys and instead explicitly target girls. Their channels should be more feminine and with a lot of content we don't give a fuck about.

But no: they're attention whores capitalizing on a large male audience.

Fuck this shit.

bump

She has good points but her target audience is men not women.

There needs to be some super happy christian mother star to be women to convert.

It bigger question is can women redpill women?
The answer is no. We'd be better off shilling redpilled Aryan men to influence women.

Traditionalist WN women are phonies that pretend to look 'different' so they can capitalize on the small-but-growing internet demand for le redpilled traditionalist pure women.

Press these women on the issues and I can guarantee they will pretty much all agree with feminism at it's core, they think there is nothing wrong with being promiscuous, they have a strange hatred for male virgins, and they are overall even more disgusting than feminist women are. They are just pretending to look moral and redpilled and prude and whatever because it attracts a beta male audience and there is the off chance that it may catch the interest of some Chad that wants to get a "traditional wife".

The attention is everything for these women.

Modern American woman copies another woman when they see that other woman is getting more attention. She's part the core demographic that has been steeped in feminism their entire lives. When this catches on, it's deus vult.

*of topic
Been here on Sup Forums for a week and I still have no freaking clue what all of you guys mean with : redpilled , shilled , cucked.
So if some one could be nice and give me a quick explanation I'm gratefull

Don't you think there is a touch of a feed back loop?

Men make content for Men > Movement grows larger in 1 year than the last 30.

Women make content for men > Possibly some women come around because it's not just an angry white male.

Eventually women make content for women once the demand base is there.

My girl has started watching some of these girls on her own at random. It'll be food, cooking, makeup, redpill, redpill, "hey look at this redpill", cooking.

So it works.

Women who are worth it do not put themselves in the spotlight. Doing so is pure attention seeking; and that in a woman is one of the major red flags you can find. For that reason, most of these Youtube or podcast girls repeating far-right talking points are most likely complete frauds.

That's not what these seem to be doing. Every video of theirs is political. Feminine women do not care about politics beyond what directly affects them or their close ones. You hear them speaking and they sound exactly like a man would - that's the sign she's targeting men and not women. I condemn this whether they are doing it purposefully or not, as women with male brains are more degenerate than we are.

lurk more

No. You may be too young to remember, but women years and years ago tried this exact same thing. But the same result happened. It was designed solely for the attention of beta men and the rare Chad watching, and they got the attention they wanted, and then life went on. The only difference now is that we live in this current era as opposed to the time I'm talking about back then (2014 and before).

They will never do this for other women. These WN cunts are even worse than feminist women. At least feminist women are honest in their whore activities. WN women pretend to be something they are not because they know that men crave those types of women.

Yes. My gf right now is a happy type that somewhat knows about this stuff. But she ignores it for the most part and focuses on her own life and hobbies. I knew she was genuine because she was apolitical and non-ideological. I met some real fucking crazy women out there. Traditionalist women are insane sluts.

>confusing the spotlight with the cross hair.

She has vids for women saying to be more feminine. What are they paying you?

Yup, definitely /ourgirl/. She even has a video telling us how to overcome unattractive beta traits.

Exactly. That's what WE would say; not them. That's why they sound male.

I always distrust a woman who makes a hobby out of politics. I know women who are truly right-wing and they rarely go out of their way to think about politics. What they think they were either taught or just experienced it directly. They certainly didn't read a ton of books nor are constantly digging for news. That's usually what WE do.

But do keep on fantasizing about them while you watch them repeat a tired talking point.

she loves black guy

>redpilled
Watch matrix
>shills
People who pretend(or not) to support leftist bastards like Clinton just to piss off Sup Forums
>cucked
Guy who lets other man fucking his wife while knowing it. In Sup Forums context means all the people whose country is being dragged to shit and they don't do shit about it worse even they support that shit because it's "progressive"
My advice. Don't post here until you've lurked for 1 year. Happy shitposting user

You can't redpill a woman
t. chad

Red-pilled - Conservative
Shill - Paid liberal troll who works for Shareblue
Cucked - liberal

>t. Mohammed Mohammed
Tell me more about how these nonexistent redpilled women are a threat to your way of life.

I'm not trying to shatter your glass ceiling but you do seem to be taking this personally.

They don't threaten my way of life - I didn't say a single word about that. If your next point is "Why would you care about this, then?", I advise you to stop being a lolbertarian.

>redpilled
A reference from the movie "The Matrix". One who has seen the world as it actually is behind the curtain.
>shill
Short for "shilling". Those who sow discord and ignorance in the community to manipulate the population.
>cuck
Short for "cuckold" (which has its own definition.) but in Sup Forums context anyone unaware of or who has submitted willingly to the manipulation.

Why are people still replying to this Jewish shill thread? Nobody needs to give WN phony cunt women more attention.

I wish I knew any red-pilled women. Traditional, white nationalist women. Not even necessarily to fuck them or romance them or anything like that, I'd just like to get to know some of them because that's a whole perspective on life that I've never had shared with me. It would just be damn interesting is my point.

Youtubers don't count, whether they're male or female they will always either consciously or subconsciously pander to their audience out of economic incentives.

Oh well.

The fact that you're aggressively camping this thread to derail it says all it needs to. Might want to change your ip before posting again.

>It would just be damn interesting is my point.
Seeing a unicorn would be pretty interesting too. Feminism gives them choices. Why the hell wouldn't women support it? The only reason would be if they snag a husband that makes a shit ton of cash. And even then feminism allowed them to rob those suckers as well. Only way I would trust a woman to be even remotely traditionalist is if they're against universal suffrage like pic related.

Ok thank you jew

This!!! I bet OP is the girl in the video shilling her garbage.

Nobody cares about your basic bitch talking points. Holy shit: no woman on this planet gives a flying fuck about politics or being "traditional". If a woman is being political and especially in a market saturated with losers like the alt-right then she wants an audience first and foremost.

You'll notice people like these don't actually bring anything new to the table or share any real life experiences, they just regurgitate bullshit they read off a bitter MGTOW blog.

>they have a strange hatred for male virgins
>strange hatred for male virgins
>strange
The flag checks out. Hi /r/asian_masculinity.

redpilled -- someone who is indoctrinated into Sup Forums ideology

shill -- someone who disagrees with a Sup Forums user or the Trump administration

cucked -- Having a country where whites and nonwhites coexist peacefully.

Just because you don't like it does not mean it isn't true. Use whatever smear words you want if it makes you feel better.

>coexist peacefully
what

Simply by being a girl that shares same opinion she is already "bringing something to the table" because it gets the word out to other females in a way a beta orbiting turbo autist on YouTube cannot

It doesn't because few/no girls watch her show. Do you really believe it would matter if it's coming out of the mouth of a man or a woman? If women were really so in-tune with listening to arguments it wouldn't matter.

Furthermore, if a woman does listen to her, would it really make any of these women give a shit about, say, monogamy? They know some pathetic beta will marry her when she's older so she doesn't have to worry about anything. It doesn't make economic sense to worry about being a virgin. The ONLY way to revert women to frigidity is either passing laws or serious social stigmas like in Muslim and Hindu societies where a father kills a girl for being promiscuous. A video where a bimbo vomits out MGTOW talking points does not help.

Lastly, I would caution against assuming she's honest in her convictions. Like said, press her on certain issues and she'll crack like every other woman. They are out for attention and social worship first and foremost like with 80% of women.

What is your contention here? WN women that rant bitterly about male virgins over and over expose themselves as promiscuous cunts. They are even worse than feminist women. There are many ways to spot garbage women - their hatred of male virgins being one of them. It's especially bad for WN women that claim to be different than the rest but expose themselves as hyper-autistic versions of the sluts they claim to be different from.

Anyways, I'm white and proud. I ask people once again to stop replying to Jewish shill threads like this one.

CIA SHILL GO FUCK YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUNT

Nobody in their right mind wants to become Islam. How many times do I have to say unpopular women will emulate popular women? This girl is taking quite the risk voicing these "unpopular" opinions. When other women see men they are attracted to agreeing with this girl the dominos start falling.

daily reminder that that "redpilled" women are gold digging whores
youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8

(((alt-right)))

She actually has a video called "Overcoming Unattractive Beta Qualities." The irony is someone watching that probably has 0 self-awareness of how beta it is to watch a woman rant about politics she read off a blog somewhere, let alone the naivete of reading from a woman what women want. But it gives ugly manlets the hope they need that if they just follow these tips they can finally lose their virginity at 28.

Did you even watch the video?

>This girl is taking quite the risk voicing these "unpopular" opinions

This girl is nobody. Nothing. No one cares except her legions of virgin orbiters. pewdiepie making stupid jokes about Jews reaches more women than this shallow cunt.

>When other women see men they are attracted to agreeing with this girl the dominos start falling.

Based on what? I can't see a woman going "Lol holy shit, yeah my entire way of thinking was wrong, I'm actually not a leftist, wow yeah freedom of speech is actually an important concept, monogamy is good, Jews really do control a disproportionate amount of the banking system in this country...."

Her profile pic is her in a Trump hat. Literally a dime-a-dozen pandering bitch like Lauren Southern. I don't mean to rag on women, plenty of men like Milo and Gavin and Molyneux do this too but they do bring some sort of style whereas the women generally sound like they're reading off scripts and want points for being women.

I'm not giving her any more clicks, I already listened to OP's video halfway and figured that was all I needed to hear.

>being this assrattled about a literal who youtuber

Oh I'm laffin

Another thing I didn't mention is how these women want feminism and chivalry simultaneously, and they think they are oppressed in western society if they don't get it.

They want equal rights AND special privileges, and they are mad at men for not being "real men" these days and giving them everything they want in a combo on a platinum platter.

I know many people are aware in general of all the points I raised in this thread. These women are spoiled cunts and they behave this way because they are allowed to. And another dipshit up above could not comprehend how them hating male virgins is also a red flag. Yes, if you pretend to be prude and traditional but then you bitterly insult male virgins once or constantly, it shows that you are a slut that has mental issues. Normal people can see the hypocrisy and contradictions there and they back away from it.

I miss the Sup Forums days when they didn't worship e-celebs, especially e-celebs that thought that having a vagina would grant them immunity from criticism.

If people are going to reply, they need to at least not bump it.

Glad to see you finally ran out of arguments, I was talking about all alt right Youtubers btw.

She wouldn't have the balls to say any of that to my face, because she gonna get raped.

nigger here btw

She comes out against feminism in any video it's mentioned. She knows it's cancer. You are making this up as you go along.

I watch Tommy Sotomayor, David Carroll, and that one nigger with the sunglasses.

Kindly gas yourself, nigger

>replying to leafs

why?

yessuh, right away suh

Totally our girl

She goes against feminism in name only. She still believes in "equal rights" as well as special treatment at the same time. Those women are all like that.

The millennial whatever cunt is like that too. The half gook half white chick. Anyways, she stated the same thing and she was surprised when others called her out on it. These women support feminism in every way except in name.

You need to realize that your problem here lies not with people disagreeing with you, but with these women being products of western society and therefore you cannot trust their virtue signalling.

Then why is she making youtube videos instead of being married and producing "muh hwite children"? Oh because Patreonbux for talking points I could read on Sup Forums for free is a bit easier than raising children?

Again with the (((alt-right)))? You know we know that it was a made up faction so liberals have something to bash on, right? It's time for you to leave.

Found the newfags. "Redpilling others" is called "redpaling"
>>>the_donald

Woman here....I have has NO success red pilling other women. It's like herding cats....

Naw man I'm pretty sure it's repelling

The first 4 vids I picked to watch answered all of this. She's sick of only being hit on by betas who were raised by their moms in an era of feminism. She's wants to shift back to the gender dichotomy of women being women and men being men. You would know this if you watched and weren't just endlessly shitposting

holy shit, I've sub'd to pretty much all of those channels, including the niggers and jews

am i cuck?

>She's sick of only being hit on by betas who were raised by their moms in an era of feminism.

Nigga what? If those "betas" have money then that's what it means for men to be men. She could easily find a suitor if she wants. She's just like every other feminist woman then waiting for some 6-figure Chad to pick her up when she turns 30. I'm beginning to suspect you literally are the girl in the videos.

She's getting fucked on the side by some guy. If you really believe this woman is a virgin then you are genuinely retarded.

WTF is wrong with those? Oh yeah, I get it, they are just a bunch of MGTOW losers.

We are all born with original cuckness. It is only when we are cleansed by kek that we become less of one.

she is just reading off a fucking script. she probably sounds like a retard when speaking on her own

You act like I'm trying to date her. I'm just trying to get the idea out to other anons and femanons that redpilled women actually exist.

shit I just want a pinochet level right wing latina to make hot, steamy, passionate love too

I reject the stale and humorless ones and will love and praise kek until my sides are in orbit! Praise Him!

MGTOW is a meme. Shills are out in force. The biggest redpill = redpilled white women exist.

>traditionalism is the only way to save the west!
>h-h-how dare a woman expect me to be masculine and have a career, they dont even know what they want, they actually want manchildren with no jobs!

I like blonde in the belly of the beast. She seems the most intelligent, is older and has actual life experience compared to others like (((lauren southern))). I also highly respect Brittany Pettibone. The girl she does a podcast with though, garbage tier.

Funny you mention MGTOW when one of the people you quoted specifically talk negatively about MGTOW in their reply to me. I have a gf and I like her so far.

Nothing to do with internet movements. The exact opposite, in fact. I'm merely telling the truth here. Other people know it even if they are too scared to say it on Sup Forums because they will get swarmed with bitter replies by WN sluts and white knight beta fag orbiters.

All alt-right shit-tubers are worthless unless they practice what they preach. If she's not a virgin and wanting to marry when she's 23/24 (not sure of her age but she looks around 20-25) then she's not honest in her convictions and we can safely toss her opinions in the garbage bin. I don't see how you can argue with this, and dismiss her too. She's not redpilled in the slightest. Anyways I'm not arguing anymore, I already proved she's shamelessly full of shit and won't follow through with her supposed convictions.

There are plenty of men with careers in their late 20s who are looking for a girl around her age. Why doesn't she marry them? Does she not believe in the traditional marrying early? If not then why listen to anything she has to say about Jewish poison when she herself is enjoying the luxuries that come with it?

They do exist. That's not the issue. I'm simply saying it's not these.

Dude the only jews here are you and your shillforce condemning an unknown girl for wanting to help bring America up out of the gutter. It's time for you to leave.

I'll leave when you answer why this "le tradishunal redpilled amish conservative qt3.14" isn't married when her looks can guarantee her a man that makes 6 figures. Calling me a shill is just the ultimate projection you fucking worthless cave-dwelling stain.

Tru

holy balls i love this woman

oh and why does she need 50 pounds of makeup when the point of the videos is her "points" and not her face?

That's a good point. I wonder how much more likely women are to watch and really listen to other women.

Again, you assume I have some personal relationship with her and know everything there is about her. From what I've gathered in the videos all the males she's considered dating turns out to have been beta orbiting fags raised in toxic feminism. Like us, she wants to MAKE WOMEN FEMININE AGAIN and MAKE MEN MASCULINE AGAIN.

I really wanna fuck Blond in the Belly of the Beast.

I believe we are actually in a period where women are getting more redpilled because feminist society is absolutely and utterly failing.

I just don't know if it's gonna be enough to overcome the average womens retarded self-destructive instincts and acceptance of the status quo where they will self-terminate their own genetic lineage as a result of birthrates in the west, while getting replaced by women in the third world who have more traditional values.

We seem to be stuck in a status quo where women act "Enlightened" and kill themselves off and get replaced by other women who also become "Enlightened" and kill themselves off. It's breaking down somewhat now, but the jews are giving women the carrot of material comforts, and I don't know how long this trend of increase redpilling of women will last.

Atleast kek agrees.

There are hundreds of matrimonial websites, dating sites, and she likely knows hundreds of people IRL as well. There is a 100% chance that there is a man out there who is socially adjusted and makes good money. Sorry, but she hasn't even made an effort. She wants to enjoy her mid-twenties and settle with a beta bitch when she turns 30 instead of doing the smart thing and settling early, which she's apparently consciously aware of would benefit her marriage and society, but still won't do because reasons.

Anyways this time I'm really leaving because you're just a faggot who knows I'm right but won't admit it because you're probably getting paid by this cunt to shill her videos of zero worth.