Dear Hillary haters: She's been investigated over and over by people who had it in for her

Dear Hillary haters: She's been investigated over and over by people who had it in for her.

NO FINDING OF WRONGDOING.

EVER.

NOT ONCE.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/i-will-forever-regret-donna-brazile-admits-she-gave-debate-questions-to-clinton-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of this mess, every last bit of it, is because the media, left and right wantonly smeared and slandered this lifelong public servant.

Still not president.

This is a time to take sides and fight for your values.
I'm on Hillary's side.
I'm on the Constitution's side.
I'm on America's side.

The character assassination of Hillary is one of the ugliest chapters in our history. And some are proud of it.

>Hillary
Who?

THE GOP OWES HILLARY CLINTON AN APOLOGY

your ID says "soy nog"

The boiling, seething hate for Hillary I'm exposed to daily as her defender is mind-numbing. WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO THESE PEOPLE?

mediaite.com/online/i-will-forever-regret-donna-brazile-admits-she-gave-debate-questions-to-clinton-campaign/

sagedddddddd

>Who?
Some old corrupt politician who lost to a nigger and some guy who had a TV show about apprenticeship or something.

0.8 drops of David Brock's jizz has been deposited in your angus.

AND???

Does that affect YOUR livelihood? NO? ok. so then who gives a shit?

How dare a WOMAN know what she's talking about on a stage. Terrible. /s

She has vids of Comey and half of congress engaged in underage sex acts.

Bitch is guilty as fuck. A career criminal of the highest caliber. If she were ever serious about 'muh women can do anything men can but even better' she'd confess openly to each and every one of her crimes.

Vile cunt probably really does eat baby brains. She's one bullet America dodged successfully. Thank God.

The national jury still didn't want her. Cry more lib.

>The national jury still didn't want her. Cry more lib.

>3 million more votes

lmao

>/s
Go back to ledit, faggot.

>3 million more votes
Ans still lost.

She lost first to her husband cheating on her while he was President in the White House.

Second to a first term nigger from Chicago.

Last to a non-politician entertainer Donald J Trump.

The character assassination of Hillary is one of the ugliest chapters in our history. And some are proud of it.

Her crowning achievement as an attorney was laughing in the face of a rape victim. Her crowning achievement as First Lady was the wildly public national inquiry and inevitable impeachment of her husband cucking her. Her only achievements as Senator of New York was renaming a couple buildings. Her crowning achievement as Secretary of State was getting several Americans killed and the investigation into her involvement lead to her disgraceful resignation. She ran for the Democratic primaries against Obama, and in spite of winning the popular vote, lost the actual vote. She then ran for Presidency against Trump, after the Democrats including President Obama himself gave her their full support and the entire media relentlessly sang her praises and assured the people of her victory, only to once again lose the actual vote.

There are many, many terrible things that have been said about Hillary Clinton, and some of those claims she openly admits to, but at her very core there is one thing we need no further evidence of: she is a loser.

>character assassination
Thanks for reminding me I also forgot to mention her entire campaign was filled to the brim with pedophile faggots.

Fuck Hillary, fuck Bill, and fuck all of her faggot pedo followers coming over from ledit.

oh well. the election is over now and she is irrelevant like she should be. no fucks given