Christianity is Anti-Racist

Reminder that Christians should not be racist, and SHOULD accept refugees.
We are all brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek in Christianity okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh look, he doesn't understand Christianity. Being kind, generous, and otherwise emulating Jesus is all well and good, but you're not commanded to sacrifice your ass on the altar of charity.

Pay attention OP

It says "In Jesus Christ" Muslims aren't in Christ

>not commanded to sacrifice your ass on the altar of charity.
you are commanded to go out and spread the word of god to the other races

cucked/10

We are one as long as they are Christians, if they are muslims then there´s no argument to be made.
So there´s no argument, Ahmed Abul-Hajaladin.

Not really, we are commanded to Love God above everything else, and to love others as ourselves.
That implies trying to save others from Hell by spreading the word. The opposite of that is to islamaze europe to virtue-signal that you are not a bigot.

What would Jesus do?

loving others as you love yourself doesnt means to destroy your own nation. If you want to help your neighbor do you give work to do in your garden for food or do you remove your front door for them to loot your house?

The difference is that the vast majority of 'refugees' are immigrants, not refugees. If a stranger needs a house to stay in, you should give him a bed for a night. If a stranger wants to stay in your house for the rest of his life, you're not obliged to fucking anything because this nigger is trying to steal your home.

None of us hate blacks, we hate niggers. And none of us hate those struggling in the Syrian crisis (/sg/ is based) but we aren't a fan of roaming economic migrant rape gangs.

That's who is accepted under the covenant not how people behave. Also says that we are only unified after the judgement, there's a reason it's called fall of man. Why the hell should we accept massive amounts of africans instead of you helping yourself, there's also a proverb that says he who isn't willing to work should not eat..

2 thess 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

What is that.. balancing output with demand.. What do you do have 10 kids and ask the rest of the world to take care of them when you starve because you can't feed them..

2 thessaloneans 3

"10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.

14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

15 Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother"

BTFO..

What part of what you said is even cucked? You're not supposed to push it on anyone. If they're curious, teach them, but otherwise let them be, and teach them by setting a good example.

The truly compassionate course of action wasn't to just take them into Europe and lose them, and suppress news of the damage they caused. They stopped being refugees the moment they reached the first safe country, Turkey. What the UN should have done is asked for a percentage of GDP from some richer nations, use it to build good settlements and camps in Syria, in a safe zone guarded by soldiers of UN states. Even have volunteers come in to work in hospitals, teach in schools, that sort of thing. Obviously have permission from Assad to post troops in this protected zone.

There wouldn't be mass numbers of North Africans in Europe for no reason now. And Syria would probably have some well developed, non bombed out new towns to help fuel the rebuilding economy after Russia helped them stop the Moslems.

There's a solution that might have been more effective. The EU would probably be a lot more stable now.

pic unrelated

Correct; it doesn't address non-Christians. There is some discussion of welcoming foreigners though, and the Good Samaritan did not check that the person he was helping was Christian

I think if we are all one in Jesus Christ, and we are all the heirs of Abraham, then that's how it is. It's not said, 'you will be one' it's said 'you are all one'

Think of a solution that didn't result in the people traveling living in horrible conditions in camps across Europe, or have the native population be essentially under assault by a foreign culture.

Teaching a man to fish is a far kinder thing than to simply give him fish forever.

Reminder that christians don't have the right to put themselves in danger for no reason or it is seen as a challenge to God, and accepting refugees who are a direct treat to your life, your family and your whole country, is putting your life in danger for no reason

Fuck Off with your weak god

Nope.
It's my home too and Christians have no right to import thousands or millions who would see me dead for my lack of belief.

This.

There are people who need legitimate help. The ones flooding into Europe to Merkel's welcome aren't those people.

Furthermore, while basically anyone and everyone can recognize that there are people in certain parts of Syria and parts of Iraq, that isn't a solution.

The differences lie in people's discussion of how to go about helping people, how we measure who qualifies for needing help, and what cost we are willing to pay to go out of our way to help them.

Niggers in both America and the Middle East (and wherever) are truly wastes in all aspects. They don't deserve anything.

Ok but what about the non-refugee immigrants who pose as refugees?

Accepting people fleeing danger is completely pointless to you? Nothing is achieved by this? Are you sure you are a Christian? You seem exactly like a Sup Forums Germanic nihilist who cares for nothing apart from their own self interest (disguised by the use of a 'nation')

Again with the infantile understanding, we are not one and the same at all.. we are one under god but we are not the same..

>I think if we are all one in Jesus Christ, and we are all the heirs of Abraham, then that's how it is. It's not said, 'you will be one' it's said 'you are all one'

Forget about abraham.. that's what the two covenant of the flesh the muslims and the jews do.. Look up hagar which is an allegory.. literally look up "hagar which is an allegory" and search it.

The purpose of jesus is the fullfillment of abraham that brings us to one final kingdom how? because he is the new adamus to negate the fall of man. Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." Firstborn, amongst many brethren, let that sink in, now look up the parable of the samaritan. To what happened to mankind and the part of the reason for why we are the way we are (different from eachother).. After the judgement we are going to be one singular species in jesus's image. to venture into the stars, no more racial division. It's why he was born of a virgin and his birth was planned such a long time ago..

That is the ONLY way we are going to be equal, and they know and that is why it is forged like that, there would be no reason for this were we equal and similar already.. wake up lad..

I'm very close to converting, but its christianfags like you...uhhhhh. Pretty sure you only have to help humans. Inbred sub humans that don't even share the same ancestors as us...I don't know what to tell you.

OP is a retarded faggot, confirmed.

Fuck Jesus, mate

morelike

What is written on the Torah?

The door to Europe should never have been thrown open. Now the solution is difficult. Too many aren't there legally, and they just disappear off of the radar. It's hard to figure what the correct course of action is now except severely hardening police presence in high immigrant neighbourhoods, and poor areas.

Question: Are you Christian? What sect are you from?

I don't think that God likes it when refugees sexually assault 150 women in one night.

Agreed. Christianity is bullshit.

You are only Brethren with the SAVED. The Bible is packed with warnings to have nothing to do with unbelievers.

Your cult is imploding on itself and you're too pathetic to have any original thoughts. I laugh at your suffering.

Yep. Every time I seriously consider converting I see cucked SJW christfaggotry like that shilled in this thread. Idfk how the crusaders shared the same religion espoused today.

Also doesnt like it when women parade themselves in the clothing and swimsuits modern western women are in

If you are baptised, then you are of Abraham's seed.
Like it or not, Christianity is an Abrahamic religion

>Reminder that Christians should not be racist, and SHOULD accept refugees.

Christians have no obligation to assist those who wish to destroy them.

Thanks (((goldstien)))

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

Matthew 7:6

I´m curious, where can I find that you say?

>show love for those foreigners, because you were once foreigners in Egypt.
Unless you are saying we should consider them all to be dogs; but that seems unfair to them, especially given their desperate situation
>show no partiality as you hold the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory

The quote was direct and the metaphor then without the same connotation as now: it is one thing to help another...it is another to do it to the detriment of yourself.

no because of the giver of covenant of spirit is the entire purpose of abraham abraham has no relevance after him..