Politics created shit/pol/e

So, I'm what you Sup Forumsacks call a "normie"...

I've been on Sup Forums for some months now and I totally got the spirit of this board and the view that you guys have on the world (pretty sad) and it is basically;

-Controlled by Jews, with USA being Israël's whore but still the greatest nation on earth
-White people suffering from a "genocide" because of immigration and racemixing
-Western Europe fucked because of "shitskins" and "niggers"(mostly UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany) that 'invaded' it and are 'invading' it
-Eastern Europe fucked because: is poor and is full of "shitskins" being called "Euro niggers"
-Scandinavia getting fucked because they became cucks, especially Sweden
-Canada getting fucked because cucks too
-USA being 60% white with a degenerate society that ruined most of Western values
-Islam will "win" if the West keep going like that
-Christianity have to be saved

----> At the end of the day, how can you guys be happy? Most of you live in the West that you describe 80% fucked because of its whiteness getting lost, but you guys can't even describe who are "true white people" and even between us (white people) you guys are divided by constantly bringing down Western nations to show how "inferior" they are to yours.

You live in a world where the West is getting, according to you, destroyed a little more everyday and where 'shitskins' and 'niggers' are taking more and more place. At the end of the day, you live in a nightmare that your fear and anger created.
>How can you live happily ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinking every post here is sincere

Lurk moar faggot.

This is a place for shit-posting, so negativity is big and fun. It's like being at a bar where everyone is pissed off and ready to start a fight.

Are you trying to save us from ourselves? We never asked for help. Pepe is our lord and gives us order and resolves our woe's.

If you think that people here are genuinely expressing their honest-to-god political opinions:
>you are a retard

Most of them are and are ready to prove by x and y that their philosophy is right

I personally see white as native european. Unlike many of my bethren here, i don't have any problem with chinks, pajeets or japs.

And yes, i see my country going to shit. Brussels is the ultimate shitfest, Paris is way less nice to visit than Budapest or Prague. (More dirty, full of niggers and sandniggers).

The first phase of being redpilled is the depression fase, but you get to accept the fate, and get enough shekels so you and your family can become part of the 1% and live in a fenced of area.

White, Black, Green... after all... aren't we all from the same multiverse?

I refuse.
I'd like to stay a delusional 'normie' and be happy without being afraid to talk to 'chinks' 'shitskins' and 'niggers' in my own country.
Yes Paris is getting full of niggers and sandniggers but you know what it's not a problem, most of them are just regular people, I don't fucking care we're all going to die one day and there will still be blacks, arabs, muslims, asians etc in the world, this "fight" is a big ass loss of time

Kek is the antithesis of order you fool, it represents chaos

Moloch is the deity of order, hence all the owls associated with illuminati

STOP
playing with me

>Spergbob
(You) aren't new. This thread is bait/slide tier.

You know twitter have memes too

>he thinks he knows about Sup Forums and yet doesn't know about kek (pbuh)

Did the hot French girl throw you on the scent? I'm really sick of street signs and stores. I guess I won't go out again today...

he has spoken

>taking the blue pill

What you described is the redpill. There is simply no going back once you realize that it is all true. Being happy would mean to shut your eyes on all these issues and pretend like they don't exist.

"There's a time for the red pill and a time for the blue pill" - Corinthians 4:20

I've had a very VERY hard time being happy ever since I realized the truth.

And what if the "redpill" was actually a fake pill and that the REAL red pill was realizing that the red pill is a fake pill ?

>What you described is the redpill. There is simply no going back once you realize that it is all true. Being happy would mean to shut your eyes on all these issues and pretend like they don't exist.

Yeah but... minus the actual racism towards those people.

Do you think i'm afraid to talk to them?
I understand them perfectly, if i were in their shoes, i would do exactly the same.
They are like cancer. A individual cancer cell isn't too bad. Some people can live their entire life with a tumor.
It's when the cancer turns aggressive you have a fuckton of problems.

These people come here seeking a better life, they aren't themselves aware that they caused the bad life they were in. Comparable to a traffic jam, they are part of the bad, yet a individual car isn't that bad.

I wouldn't have a problem with a 0.1% muslim minority. I don't have problems with a nigger or shitskin colleague, and they will never know my powerlevel. Some will even consider me a friend of theirs.

I started out as you, and unless you want to become like me, leave this wretched place and never come back.

*takes your face in my hands*
It's gonna be okay, I promise, we'll get through it, together :)

Stop trying to deconstruct our identity you shitlib, you know exactly what a white person is, and we're not playing your game.

>t. Mohammed

>the purpose of life is happiness
Fuck off nigger.
You too.

Wtf?

What is a white person?

The question should be.
>How can't you see that at least some of that is happening.
People here are defeatists, LARPers, CTR shills, obtimists, race realists, racists, anti-semites and so on and so forth.
Many people here are trolling and are trolling you by proving you by x and y that the earth is flat, or that Nazis had UFOs, or that you can summon a fucking succubus.
Now some people buy into that. And that's the game. All those memes are made to change the vision of the world of someone.
>I don't believe Jews control the world, only stormfags believe that crap. Rothschilds thought hold a massive fortune and are Jewish. Some very powerful lobbies also are Jewish and are pushing for bad policies.
>White people are not suffering from a genocide but from a steady decline. Western civilisation was created and only works well with whites or east asian people.
>Eastern Europe is still ok.
>Scandinavia is driving toward a wall and goes faster.
>Canada is taking the Swedish way.
>USA is degenerate, we all know that for decades.
>Islam will indeed win if we do not eradicate radical islam. You can thank UKbro and USAbro for their wonderful contribution.
>Christianity is dying. We hear at home churches closing and mosques opening all the time. Let's not talk about the Qu'ran kissing Pope.

There is no secret to life. Everyone has hobbies or people in their life that help them keep up.
Usually women since they are not really interested in such problems.
Most of the nigger, shitskin, kike, mudslime is mostly banter. People lash out here.

We have many retarded stormfags and normies natsoxs here

> At the end of the day, how can you guys be happy?

> At the end of the day, you live in a nightmare that your fear and anger created.

> "reality is a nightmare that you created"

No. The abyss stares back. Don't pretend reality is just an illusion, just projected. If you're claiming these things aren't real, then you're wrong. If you're claiming they are real, but we should ignore them for false "happiness" in the face of real adversity, you are a coward.

Don't pretend the West being destroyed a little more each day was "created" in my mind, and it exists as some sort of paranoid delusion. It existed first in reality.

>says the frog as his home gets blown up for the 3rd time this week

MAYNESTREAM METEOR WAHNT YAH TUH BUHLEEV THAT YA WAHNKA

>how can you guys be happy?

>At the end of the day, how can you guys be happy?
Because nothing you posted actually affects your emotions.

Everyone has worries, like everything you posted. But we still get by and have fun with each other. We still get little victories here and there. We can still fuck a whore, brainwash a girlfriend, play videogames, get fit(being healthy makes you happy), and other shit.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't pretend anything sir, don't misquote my words I'm not the Quran, I just described how shit/pol/e viewed the world and asked how can such a philosophy could lead to happiness.

*touches your face*

You basically just said that you can be happy by having a little bit of what normies have

>that your fear and anger created
We didn't create anything. It's been imposed on us. No one voted for any of this. There is nothing good about it and everything bad. It's being done for evil reasons by evil people. Why should we tolerate it? We hate it and want it stopped. What don't you understand about that?

I'm concerned about you since you live in the UK. are you okay with all of those strangers?

and? There is no "us and them" between normies and 4channers.

Normies are just ignorant, but they are just like us.

I have honestly never been happier, and not because of Trump's success. Normies live empty lives, terrified of saying the wrong thing, disconnected from biological or historical purpose, baffled by events and unable to understand anything. I am, however imperfectly, becoming a man. Join me.

Dude from Mom's land, i think the whole point is that humanity is shit and hopeless. Democracy and humanism fail on the basis of granting decision power to fucking idiots.

Life is like a hardcore video game with 1 life and no respawn. And full of greefers. Just enjoy your time; and after you're out, everything and everyone can just fuck off.

"And full of Noobs and griefers."

Most people here are normies. But there is more to life than just being happy as everything is wrecked by evil people around you. We want our descendants to share our identity and culture, not be some dead alien thing like Italians to Romans. We feel responsible towards future generations. What we have is not ours to give away, we borrow it from posterity. They will hate and curse us if we give them back a Brazil-tier shithole. Reproduction is the fundamental drive of human beings. In order to fulfill it, you actually have to REPRODUCE, not produce something new and worse. We want us and everything we love to survive, but we have already seen so much ruined already in our short lives. Suppressing survival and reproductive instincts never made anyone happy, ever.

the secret of life is keeping the balance of not giving a fuck and giving a fuck and a fair amount of trolling.

Mate. Who do you think you're talking to? I've lived a third of my life in foreign countries and you think I'm scared of foreigners? You haven't got a fucking clue.

lol france, calling anyone else sad. lol your nation is run on repressed feelings of depression so large you admit defeat before your born.

>pol is satire
>it's just harmless shitposting fun xDDD

gas yourselves

Jean Paul Satre once said. 99 prolems but a bitch ain't one. hit me!

I need reasons to feel emotions? I am happy.

There's been a gradual critique, deconstruction and subversion of our culture that has pervaded mainstream media, the arts, politics and the sciences for the past 350 years. Northwestern Europeans are naturally individualistic, which is very uncommon in the world. Most of the world are collectivists. Collectivism breeds hostility and violence between groups, but the idea of a group of people ever-working towards group interests ultimately proves more efficient than individualists, who strive to better themselves for their own sake. The truth is that a collectivist group among individuals holds an extraordinary advantage. Surely, that's simple enough to understand: a group of people working together will achieve more than separate individuals working for themselves.

The thing is, largely thanks to Christianity, the West became collectivist. You may notice that those two words don't describe the West much anymore, at least not since the counterculture revolution of the 60s. Some individuals of significant verbal IQ, using largely unscientific methods, but repeated with much energy and supported by peers with similar goals across the multiple outlets they control, in a strong interest for their own group success have successfully convinced white people that Christianity is bad, marriage isn't sacred, morals are subjective, individualism is more desirable than collectivism even in the face of other collectivist groups, inhibitions are unnatural, masculinity is toxic, close families are psychotic, ethnocentrism is intrinsically fascist/authoritarian when done by white people but acceptable among other ethnic groups and the successes of white people are things to be ashamed of, haunted by and eternally repentant for.

And so this nightmare reigns, where appeals to emotion are taken as serious arguments, empirical evidence is no longer mandatory, and white people no longer care about their own people's interests - in fact, they welcome their own end.

You just proved my point little Aussie, "bringing other nations down" bc of inferiority complex

Keanu Reeves once hit the nail on the head and said... "You need to be happy to live... I don't" ... WOOOOOORD

Here, a scan from the inside of your brain.

Do you know much about Paris 68? I studied English, so had to read and know about a lot of this crap, the people behind it and the genealogy of their ideas.

Take a look at the wikipedia page.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France

Four names are mentioned on the leftist side.

>Lead figures
>(((Non-centralized leadership)))
>François Mitterrand
>(((Pierre Mendès France)))

>The students (((Daniel Cohn-Bendit))) and (((Alain Krivine))) had emerged as prominent figures at that time.

Three out of four are Jews working to subvert your nation behind a native frontman (this is how Jews always operate, like with Stalin, Mandela, Blair, Bush, etc, etc, etc). Are you happy that your country has been completely reconstituted epistemologically, culturally, religiously, and genetically by anti-French Jews to suit their group interests at the expense of yours?

hi user
im a fatalist blackpiller and a reactionary traditionalist perennialist

what you say about Sup Forums is basically blisful happy ignorance compared to my reality

can you imagine my pain?

well said

Its about white culture, not the shade of white skin.

Blissful ignorance is not something to be strived for. You come to my with your house on fire and pretend not to notice, then tell me you are happy? I will be happy when the fire is extinguished.
You clean the mote from your brother's eye and ignore the beam in your own?

Eat your candy and never know the complexity and joy of a steak, child. But don't come to me when your palate is raw and your teeth are rotten.