youtube.com/watch?v=aDRgMUoEvcg
youtube.com/watch?v=r5_Pv0A-xjE
youtube.com/watch?v=gnbmXaCCZHE
vid.me/idfJ
vid.me/FCDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FP

WP

Anyone have some Jordan Peterson anime memes?

Get in, bucko.
It's time to incorporate your shadow self.

Also, where should I start with Jung?

Should say "Hop in bucko!"

posting best peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=aDRgMUoEvcg this is a great talk

For self-improvement see Maps of Meaning.

Some people of the communist student group starting chanting "See you in the gulags", which is pretty hilarious considering they'll be in there first if 20th-century communist actually takes off.

It's unfortunate, but yea, they're allowed to disrupt public events. If the event had like $2 tickets or something then the cops could interfere.

What a legend.

You took these?

How I would imagine ancient philosophers teaching the public

Just sayin'

>SAVE
>YOUR
>FATHER

This guy is really great. Currently reading Crime and Punishment because of the recommendation on his reading list.

Our boy is getting a free photo op.

no, but another user did that was there.

here's the thread that just ended a min ago: totally; these pics are literal art

Did any of /our guys/ chant anything?

"its good to have the capacity for violence, but its better not to use it" he truly is the hero we need but not the one we deserve.

>Some people of the communist student group starting chanting "See you in the gulags"

That's really disturbing. I live in Hamilton and apparently there are unironic communists walking the streets of my city threatening to gulag people.

Should I get myself a stick?

Because that's what many did, although there were also public spaces designated for lecturing/debating but I can't recall what they were called.

here's the only JBP anime meme you'll ever need Bucko

Would've liked to see Peterson and Christopher chat/debate. Surely they'd have some disagreements over religion but when it comes to the Social Justice Brigade, I think they'd have a lot in common. Especially when it comes to Islamophilia.

Well, I'm saying that he could still talk to his brother, who is better in every way

Finally, an actually popular intellectual, not these fucking pseudos from youtube. Jesus.

Oh that would be awesome.
I fear they come from two different spheres however, I doubt they have ever heard of each-other.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5_Pv0A-xjE

all the footage that currently (?) exists from today's shitshow

Looks manly as fuck, but who was able to give him that scar?

I saw some fat fuck on the HSR wearing a Russian hat with the hammer and sickle, i just stared at him till we made eye contact and did not break it, he eventually looked down at his shoes but holy fuck i was so drunk and i wanted him to start something.

The event at Western tomorrow has $5 tickets to help with the (((security cost))). Hopefully they will actually do their fucking job.

Jordan peterson is a good man

I know we love Peter but Christopher was much better at smacking peoples shit.

>I fear they come from two different spheres however, I doubt they have ever heard of each-other.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnbmXaCCZHE

When Peterson talks about kek and Hitchens talks about memes I don't think it'd be that difficult to get them together.

the evil bog brother did

>Hopefully they will actually do their fucking job.
>doing jobs in a social democracy
Get a load of this guy

FUCKING THIS

>tfw sermon on the campus

>WHEN THE BLOODY MARXISTS KEEP GOING ON AFTER YOU SAID THATS THAT

Christopher had better zingers.
Peter has better grasp of what cancer is killing us.
I'm going to dearly miss them both.

I caught a few videos, but mostly from the back row of the lecture hall so it's not really worth posting.

Here's one from outside
vid.me/idfJ

I didn't really hear anything blatantly Sup Forums tier. A few people made fun of communists, and there was one guy who I think shouted Deus Vult but it was hard to hear.

Well done. People should know that what they choose to wear has an effect on how they're perceived.

I love this man. I really look up to him.

>they do a podcast and similar to Harris/Peterson it's just two hours of them arguing about purgatory and prayers for the dead
>yfw it's the best thing you've ever seen

>tfw sermon on the campus
perfect name, that's that.

>MARXISTS
AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

>public spaces
Agora for Greeks, Forum for Romans.

Please let this be meme'd into reality.

>Here's one from outside
>vid.me/idfJ
fucking degenerates; they're messing around with an old man trying to walk around

He's not that interesting but I would rather Sup Forums follow him than Molymeme

I think the man was a lefty who just wanted a conversation with Dr. Peterson.

They'll literally just turn against any leftist who doesn't participate in their fringe ideologies.

Yeah it was absolutely disgusting

someone got this signed, mans got jokes

Absolute degenerates

the P is an arrow pointing upwards.

B A S E D

Tolkien and C.S Lewis were going to collaborate on a book together once.
That kind of encounter is like what I imagine a Peter/Peterson endevour would be.

>I would rather Sup Forums follow him than Molymeme

As would I, primarily because Sup Forums tends to embrace victim ideology, and Peterson's primary mantra completely repudiates it in three words.

It's not the commies or the feminists or the Jews or the left. It's you. You are the problem.

SORT
YOURSELF
OUT

It won't solve everything but at the very least it'll push people away from ideologies that do (falsely) promise to solve everything.

Can't read the middle word. The Chrrest Year?

That commie chop

The Current Year

>the current year

come on.

you lucky fucker
it's not really even a signature tho; it's printing, not handwriting

>not aware of leaf memes

Ahhhahahaha

I was looking too closely at it.

AND THAT'S THAT

>Sup Forums tends to embrace victim ideology
Sup Forums has been about self improvement and about ditching degenerate habits for years, so how on earth does Sup Forums tend to embrace victimhood?

The outdoor footage will be great if the audio is decipherable. He was spouting some solid memes and logic.

what's the latest on the peterson front? are meems suitable narrative medium?

>marxists protests jbp lectures

Out of all people they protest him?
I can understand protesting Spencer or Milo or Andrew Anglin or something, but this guy?

I bet these people would call Dave Rubin and Joe Rogan Nazis.

who working today is more interesting than him? (if you actually have a few names I'd really appreciate it, there are woefully few metamodernists out there)

I'm now drastically depressed

>pol is one person

LINK THE
SAVE YOUR FATHER
TALK

Yes, he was laughing and joking around with all the/pol/ster meme talk. He had some solid banter. When someone gets the footage from outside can they please post it.

are you there right now?

>how on earth does Sup Forums tend to embrace victimhood?

by blaming everything on Jews and feminists, for a start. Obviously I don't mean that everyone feels they're a victim or that the victims receive no pushback, but it's really nice to finally have "you're not a fucking victim, you have agency now go out and use it" condensed into a meme.

>are meems suitable narrative medium?
memes are the literal genes of society, friend. of course there's a suitable narrative method - they're essentially the perfect narrative method.
memes allow a complex idea to be compressed down into something people can easily communicate. the idea can then be decompressed at the individual's leisure (if at all).

Stiegler and Sloterdijk are interesting guys, but they are more philosophers. Peterson is really one of a kind afaik.

He called out the Post-Modernists for using Language as a weapon, destroying value structures and forcing people to respect them simply because they feel a certain way.

They probably hate him because he reminds them of their fathers. Or what a father might actually be like, if they had a good one.

It's an easy target. Like feminists don't actually care about protesting for female rights in muslim countries.

you post weird

no;
see

Peter is an ex-trotskyist, a discussion between the two would be amazing. Need to ask Jordan in the AMA and maybe bug Peter on twitter.

Socrates was more the type of person to ambush well-to-do citizens on the street and bug the hell out of them, drawing a crowd as he went.

>Socrates
a based man

yeah man i really love peterson bringing light to the true value of story. is there a danger of conflating or interchanging the ideas of different civilizations though? i don't know if universalism is a good model.

The more they do things like this, the more I wish to see them severely harmed

I really should have taken better videos, sorry. I just spent most the time listening to him, yelling "Communists aren't people", and asking them to define fascism after they starting chanting "Fascist".

The tactics were: Low-quality airhorns, a cowbell, a megaspeaker that stopped working after like 20 seconds, chanting (obviously), and punching one kid
vid.me/FCDY

Hahahahaha absolute boss.

thanks! went through some of Stiegler's work at university, but it's long-tradition philosophy with very specific definitions (though I was getting pretty tired of the frogs at the time). will look up Sloterdijk.

sorry, it saves internet ink.

Looks like a hippie numale in his late 20s

truly the vanguard of internet efficiency

Yes, we must. But I'm busy during the AMA so someone else needs to do it.

>that Cherokee flag

At least intersectionality saves on rope.

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

um... try again sweetie

Tweet Peterson some memes about himself.

im ok with this look.