Ricemixing

Redpill me on race mixing with asians.

Why does the offspring look more asian(japanese) than white? Its almost as if white genes are the weakest when it comes to mixing.

What does this mean for the japanese gene pool? Is it improving or not?

Will you faggots stfu about this? You don't get any pussy regardless

Its just to get informed. chill out

It's random. I've seen mixed asian/white kids look more white and some look more asian. I don't approve of it nonetheless because you can produce that ugly hapa paurtoricanny looking child that doesn't fit anywhere in the social norm and go all off someday.

How about you go chat up and Asian girl and get to know her then come back? stop coming to this cesspool for serious advice

>What does this mean for the japanese gene pool? Is it improving or not?
nah, as good goys they're doing to others the exact same thing jews, through propaganda and other means, are subjecting them to, to finally create another elliot rodgers.

Put mud in water, does it resemble mud or water?

Japs aren't just Japanese. They're blemds of Yayoi and Jomon. Kid in pic has more Yayoi. Mix with Jomon are pretty based.

it looks like mud but it moves like water?

this

some look really good

>tfw no qt hapa gf

anglos have weak genes, here's a polish/nog mix

because the hair and eye color are the most obvious things.

Asian faces and european faces are completely different shaped. The asians will notice that the girl isn't flat faced.

Look at an actual asian face without plastic surgery and blonde hair

You notice something?

The asian girl in the OP has a european-shaped face.

Reminder that both Tim Pool and Geert Wilders are 1/4 asian.

Not a point really. I just found that interesting.

Who is that chick?

Click clack ding dong

If you take half a glass of clean water and add half a glass of shit, you have a whole glass of
diarrhoea. That's how genetics work.

It's really more part of human nature than the purists would make you think. Exogamy is just common and goes back like, millennia. Even in the US with the historic one drop rule you find white southerners who genetically have black relatives at some point. It also doesn't seem to really affect one's ability to contribute to society so fretting about it is pointless.

Kek, holy shit thats the best way to explain it

this

What's wrong with them? They look fine to me.

BOIL THE RICE, DRIVE LIKE THE MICE