Welp North Korea really is best Korea

South Korean feminists are just as bad as our feminists.

>Netizens have condemned new precooked lunchbox products at Korean convenience store chain CU for names that suggest gender inequality.

>CU launched "Girlfriend-made lunchbox" and "Mom-made lunchbox" on Mar. 14.

Imagine if you had to tolerate all the feminist bs we do plus you have to serve two years in the army while women don't.

koreatimes.co.kr/www/culture/2017/03/201_225878.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least the Southerners have lunchboxes.

>netizens
>representing general societal views
kys you dirty pinko

>just as bad

you have no fucking clue, dude.

That's not how it works. You can't be beautiful just because you want to, it doesn't happen magically. Some will say it's a matter of taste but let's be honest, if you're small, fat and full of pimples you won't be attractive. Also, fat is disgusting, no matter what people say, I personally have fat and I am ashamed of myself, I'm working as hard as possible to get rid of it, I left drinking, that's a good start.

Those are cute names for lunches, too, desu

>You're beautiful no matter what
>SK women are infamous for receiving plastic surgery at young ages

>Your Nation fought a war for these people

It's what you should expect from by far the most Westernized East Asian nation which has in many cases left behind its own culture to adopt degenerate American shit.

It's always bugged me about women reassuring other women about what's beautiful when, unless you're gay, the one that's judging your appearance is men. The whole feel-good and insecurity thing really fucking bugs me about women in general.

South Korea is nothing more than a testbed for authoritarian leftist society.

This is not a meme, or an exaggeration.

>Asian women are qt and traditional

Can we please end this retarded meme?

North koreans think it is a shame to have big boobs.
But that being said most feminists wouldnt be feminists if they would be girldfriends and mothers. :^)

South Koreans are insane

>Netizens

Correct. Koreans are retarded robots, completely devoid of individuality. Korean culture is all about what is currently trending. So yes, diseases like feminism and BLM are actually even more potent in Korea than in the west, if you can believe that shit.

Seen it with me own two eyes, me did. Ask me anything about why Koreans are universally retarded faggots.

Korea and Taiwan are compromised. Most of China and Japan are still conservative.

You can see that western society really is shit after all. Jews got there first I'm afraid.

Is it true that they are run by a female cult?

kill me.

The fat one is still skinnier than many American women.

Women think confidence can be faked, when it's really results based.

Well that is the internet, the way the internet can arrange itself and create hugboxes and echochambers will amplify the insanity of said korean feminists because usually humans will tune themselves in a pretty closed environment but on the internet a thousand furries will will shit faster in a million diapers than a jew can make shekels from that. And that says something.

> that thick asian on the right

True.

Do you think that women would wear excessive makeup, high heels and red dresses if they cared what men think? They are doing it purely for vanity not for attracting a mate.

>Hot AF in America
>Low self esteem in asia
>Assume me white man has long rod
>profit

Everything (((they))) get a hold of turns to utter shit

But they do it to enjoy male attention, and they also get the reassurance from their other boobanimal friends because they cit and chatter on how men liked it in a way to put it in simple terms, ofc they also noticed the looks and other shit, but attraction in that sense is more like a metagame. I dont think most men enjoy excessive makeup, i once was on a turkish night (german) and oh boy i never saw so much makeup in one place, they looked hot and they dressed nicely but the amount of makeup they were wearing was almost comical.

What did you expect from american colony?

>Benetton
The SJW of SJW
Avoid anyone who buys their shit

It's hilarious how everyone here thinks she's hot. It's benetton themselves who are implying she's too fat

I would fuck both of them some hard, especially the chubby one

damn what the fuck

are you joking? Japanese women are just as bad as western women. They are even more bitchy in fact if you live together. And I have never seen women who are so self-conscious and jealous before.

>the one that's judging your appearance is men
HOLD THE PHONE
this is patently FALSE
Women are FAR more conscious of appearance than men, and most female bullying is because of it. What you said is COMPLETELY untrue. Women judge each other based on appearance all the time.

>t. woman that thinks she's redpilling
Perhaps, but other women's opinions on appearance dictate absolutely nothing unless you're gay whereas there's actual consequences (other than hurt feelings) to not appealing to males. Why it hurts their feelings is because they believe their value is in their sex appeal. It should be obvious where this originates because there's no need for sex appeal between straight women.

>tfw didn't fall for the korean meme and instead fell for the japanese meme and have a qt jp gf that cooks and cleans for me

if you're an weeabooo english teacher you're probably a virgin talking out of your ass about jap women

The numbers are inflated.

Your average Korean idol tends to be kidnapped at a young age, and is put through plastic surgery to make them look like a cookie cutter Korean idol girl in order for their parents to not recognize them, then is forced into the idol industry.

Same goes for the male idols as well.

Conveniently, SK's feminist extremists don't mention a goddamn word about it.

>t. man who thinks he know's anything about female social trends
I'm trying not to sound like a feminist here, but you really don't know what you're talking about. If you consider the inability to find a mate the only "consequence" of importance... well ok. Though, most people still place importance on social standing. Just staying, not everyone is artistically pragmatic as you, user.

not really. I have lived here for about seven years and dated different women. They were different but all had similar flaws. Women are women.

but feel free to not listen to a guy who actually lives here and just listen to other people online spout memes about subservient asian women.

Well then are you by chance attracted to artistically pragmatic people, are attractive (to my male standards), and also reside in the great city of London?

Living the dream? I hope to make it like you some day - yellow fever as consumed me.

Must be incendiary over the fact that their FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT was kicked out of office for being a crook.

Rin Nakai is the only Pol approved wifu

Jews did this.

It's time for all of humanity to purge this eternal menace for good.

the degree of cuckery is the degree to which women whine to squeeze resources from the cucks, see why they never whine with third worlders but try to mine away the white man's wallet with words

I wouldn't mind eating her out while she crushes my face in the middle of a flex arm hang.

>WHITEY LARP
meanwhile irl

I meant to type autistic.

How did it get so bad?

>America prolonged the existence of these miserable fucks
We should just let the North take the whole goddamn peninsula. Ungrateful fucks.

It's p. noice. Just learn Japanese and move to the country like I did and you can find a qt gf. I'll be moving back soon, it's a pretty great country.

How does the one on the right survive? I thought Korea was like a turbo fuck fatties culture of look goo(k)d.

>white man LARP
Meanwhile in reality

Except this is how it looks like

top kek gooks they've been calling us chinks cucks for years because we don't beat our wives fucking gooks too autistic to keep their women in line

Survive by stupid white man babarism

I love the chubby one

This is why North Korea is Best Korea

Same in singapore. Nuke us and dont feel bad.

Your women are ugly

This is why they want white men

There are actually many stories, where it was the parents that made their kids have plastic surgery.

Think honey bobo and those retarded kid pageants.

Okay fatty # Fat ass America

Hey, at least your girls are thicc qts.

>t. Ex was singaporean

They want white men to get out of here. You have any idea how it is to live here?
After you faggots left us to die in the hands of japs the government made us go through 2 years in the army.

Then came the cpf, monthly income deductions and you cant withdraw till you're 70+. I saw my grandparents short on cash for a long time.

Then came the CoE, where a simple nissan civic costs 100k+

Also pls take our women. They have this princess complex thing that I absolutely hate. They'll bleed you dry and think they're still great.
I'll probably net some third world qt that wants citizenship here for a better life

im sorry bro. i know those feels :(

user... I...

Nah. It's literally wrong to be fat in East Asian countries.

Meanwhile in reality

Is it funny how so many WMAF couples always look ugly with uglu asian woman?

Shall we feel together then?

Remember this feel

To me they both look ugly. They're on the trains here quite often, and they do cringy shit in public on front of kids. Come here and tell me if you see any handsome white men. Seriously. Most have a beer gut and are balding. None young, mostly old, and the women are probably gold digging.

That poor guy. Are Koreans allowed to carry weapons to defend themselves? If not then that's even scarier.

The women are ugly the men are alt right hypocrites

Pol btfo again

Oh shit we btfo ourselves

Farm the rice pay the price

Fuck pol

Time for the left to shine

Do Asian women really have tighter pussies than white women?

Anyone here have a lot of experience comparing the two?

The numbers can be put roughly into thirds. A third are kids doing it themselves, a third are agents forcing it onto the women, and the remaining third are the parents forcing it onto them.

I'm so sorry for bringing that over there SK bros :(

This should help you visualize

First partner was a Ukrainian exchange student. She was a virgin so we had to take it slow at first and she was pretty tight. My 4th partner was a Korean chick who had just graduated and was on a trip with friends to California. Also a virgin and she was also pretty tight.
I'm guessing some people who started the myth were people who ha d been fucking white where's and then Young Asian girls.

Holy shit it's like something out of Aliens

Wait, so Chinese men don't beat their wives, but Koreans do? How about Japs?

>LARP larp
Meanwhile IRL

Japanese men aren't even around their wives most of the time.

Hell, it's gotten to the point Japanese mothers get so fucking lonely they bang their own kids - at least according to a couple of studies.

>Japanese mothers get so fucking lonely they bang their own kids
and i guess that's where ss comes in

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbb!!!

You can chose to not believe I don't care. I'm just saying that any virgin is going to have a tight pussy their first time.

>how to spot a larper

I think it's easy to spot an angry little asian mallet or hapa on here. Keep trying to get those brownie points you little monkey.

>Korea and Taiwan are compromised. Most of China and Japan are still conservative.

t. Guy who has clearly never met any actual Japanese women

>assmad white supremacist triggered when LARP exposed

Dammit source!?

Why do women believe it's a human right to be considered beautiful? They sure as hell don't consider all men handsome.

I'm not white supremacists? I think not. I grew up in non white countries.
>assmad little asian manlet is mad that other people get laid
Yeah that seems about right

Says the racist WMAF shill

Kys Larper scum

White men get ugly asian women

Deal with it

that old dude is probably still going balls deep in his wife every night.

she still looks very fuckable