Be Englishman living in New Zealand

>Be Englishman living in New Zealand
>Go out drinking with friends last night because St paddies day and it's fun to be degenerate sometimes.
>Drunkenly approach a bunch of back packer girls in bar
>It's going surprisingly well
>Am sat with them at a table
>you can tell they are liberal left types by looking at them, and it turns out they are all german tourists
>Get curious about their political opinions
>"Hey I know politics is a divisive subject but what do you think of whats going on in Europe at the moment? It's pretty interesting I think"
>I try to remain as neutral as possible in the discussion we have for the next 10 minutes.
>End up letting slip that I think the rise of right wing populism like Wilders and Le Pen is the fault of people like Angela Merkel for letting in too many immigrants
>Get called a racist
>Be offended and leave

Shittest conversation ever. What did I do wrong?

Well you're not wrong.
I've been expecting a right-wing revival for about 10 years now.

What did I do wrong
What did I do wrong
What did I do wrong
What did I do wrong
What did I do wrong
What did I do wrong

Talk about politics at all.

Or leaving your home for that matter. I don't anyome.

>talking politics with women

It just seemed a shame that it was impossible for them to get along with someone who had different opinions to them. Maybe I shouldn't have taken offense and kept trying to talk to them but I felt like once they'd labelled me a racist they weren't going to listen to me.

You didn't rape them?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Well for one, be english. You're the inbred hicks of Europe.

You are also, by complete chance, correct.

But he did, verbally.

They're women. They have the intellectual faculties of adolescents and are incapable of detached, reasoned discourse.

>Be offended and leave
Fuck you're a pussy.

>Shittest conversation ever. What did I do wrong?
You're a fucking pussy, that's what you did wrong.

Do you really believe that?

I guess I was abit, but at least I went out and actually approached some girls. I bet you stayed home and shit posted on Sup Forums all night.

>I guess I was abit, but at least I went out and actually approached some girls. I bet you stayed home and shit posted on Sup Forums all night.
You approached girls to talk to them about politics and then ran away when they disagreed with you and called you names.

Yeah, fuck, I wish I was exactly like you!

How new are you to this site and talking about politics? You seem pretty green.

So you did stay home and shitpost all night?

There's a big wide world out there user and if you start going out into it you'll find you often make mistakes to. It's easy to criticize on the internet but hard to actually do things.

>So you did stay home and shitpost all night?
No I went out for a walk.

>There's a big wide world out there user and if you start going out into it you'll find you often make mistakes to. It's easy to criticize on the internet but hard to actually do things.
Yeah I can tell why your little attempt at talking to the girls didn't work at well at all.

You wrote out your story thinking, what, that you'd be told "Oh English user in Kiwiland you did so well, you're so smart, it's those dumb dumbs that where in the wrong, not you, Smarty McSmarty".

you're an autist
you're such a wierdo that you can't pick back packing tourists
kill yourself

>Be offended and leave

In their hearts they knew you were right. They would have just laughed at you if they really thought you were an idiot. You should have brought up the cologne molestations to really rub it in, make them feel guilty for letting it happen.

Oh wait I read OP wrong. So you were offended and left? That's really lame.

> More Muslims become radicals because of people that despise or don't like them
> But you're racist to think the left's actions causing more right wingers that oppose it's actions

These are the wooooooooorst kinds of people.

>No I went out for a walk.

Okay time to turn off the computer m80

I didn't storm off in a butthurt huff or anything, i just said good night to them and went and found my friends. It didn't seem the conversation was going to go anywhere after they'd called me a racist. Ad hominem or whatever it is.

They're women. They're leftists. You don't expect logic from people who choose that life.

Isn't having a dialogue with people you disagree with essential to democracy though?

If people keep not talking they will just get more and more polarized and there will end up being a civil war or a genocide or some shit.

I'd say it's actually a civic responsibility of us to try to talk to these people.

You fucked up bro, start dropping redpills after you banged them

I think you're right. That's what I should have done.

way to cockblock yourself m8

Are you fucking stupid mate? New Zealand is incredibly leftist, never ever say that kind of shit out loud.
>but they were tourists
Only certain types of people come here.

spbp

>dialogue with people
women are not people in that sense. they just follow what the group does. once enough men shift on a topic they follow.
although in the privacy of the voting booth they are slightly more xenophobic than they make themselves out to be in public. more women voted Le Pen than men did in France.Trump won the 40+ age white woman vote, so they figure it out with time.

>New Zealand is incredibly leftist
You'd think so by talking to people here, but then the national government seem pretty centre-right to me. Someone must have voted them in.

Christ, you lads today. It is the simplest ting in the whole damn world-

>to sip them the rodger.

>No I went out for a walk.
kek

>Alright my darling?
>You're a bit of alright!
>How's your father?
>???
>Zeig Heil!

nothing of value was lost user
leftie girls are cancer
especially in groups which multiply the cancer

stay in NZ you fucking autist

They got voted in on economic grounds, not policy grounds, and their more right wing non-economic policies are constantly being challenged. The actual right wing parties are small and laughingstocks with membership mostly being made up of older people and some Iwis.

you were tipsy, you needed a clear head

>be tour guide person that takes backpackers into the bush to do boring shit
>German/Swedish chick are always the most cucked and want to see abos
>suddenly become super racist when they have to actually interact with abos
>will pretend it than nothing happened and go back to pretending to be super tolerant, multicultural when interaction is over

>What did I do wrong?

Showed your power level before they let you do dehumanizing things to them.

>What did I do wrong?
Engage in a discussion with women over politics. As edgy as it may sound, a woman's political opinion is worthless.

>Shittest conversation ever. What did I do wrong?

Nothing.

Them getting offended and leaving shows they weren't worth pursing in the first place.

But next time if you want to get your dick wet then don't talk about politics. Act retarded and even nigger like and they are a lot easier to pull.

Makes sense.

Having grown up in a foreign country I don't know alot about the politics here. Who would you vote for?

>What did I do wrong?
You talked to European back packer faggots.
Worst cancer.

Same as here

>Who would you vote for?

Based Winnie and NZ1st.

NZ1st is the only real right wing party we have.

National pretend they are "centrists" but they are a liberal party.
Labour/Green are blatant communists.
Maori party only care about their own same as Mana
ACT and United Future are pro globalist as well who suck up to National.

You tried to have a political discussion with women.

Our only serious right wing parties are National, NZ First and Maori, there are some others but they are all too small to consider voting for. National are really just right wing for the sake of the country having a large right/left shift in the two biggest parties and Maori is just for their people so NZ First I suppose.

Winstons past his prime though, in age and politically. I don't think he has that many more elections left in him and he's the heart and soul of his party so once he's gone it won't last much longer.

Tourists are all massive faggots in my experience apart from you and one based Frenchman I met who was in race war now mode

>dicussing politics with girls you approached at a bar.

You provoked it. They were being friendly to you. this time the left did nothing wrong.

>Do you really believe that?
I "really believe" than women are, on average, like a standard deviation worse or more at having rational, level-headed discussion on topics of societal importance with people they disagree with.

I've had productive, pleasant discussions with male anarcho-communists, male libertarians, male fascists (well, fascist might not be the right word but he supported citizenship-by-service, so certainly an extreme view), male center-left and male center-right people.

I can count the number of women I've met who can have a productive political discussion with someone they disagree with on one hand.