What are some of the perks of moving to Canada?

What are some of the perks of moving to Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/sharia-set-off-alarms-in-canada-check-the-facts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None unless you're Muslim.

gib moneys I want 90' tv plox me muslim child of not looking beard and grey hear

asian pussy

not everywhere in canada is ontario which is where the muslim shithole is

Not everywhere in Ontario is a muslim shithole.

no rural and suburban retards

we're 20% more white than you

we have far less crime than you

we have far more nature than you

we have far less population density than you

we have less expensive education than you

free health care

our leader isn't an orange tinted demagogue

lol it literally translates Police so why even bother

no but he is a cuck sucking commie pussyboy

better than a russian puppet

trudeau might be a complete idiot with far from enough experience to do his job yet he still manages to have more experience than drumpf

Sounds great up there. What provinces should we ship our spics and liberal faggots to?

the thing is that at least he puts americans first. trudeau literally is puting everyone first but canadians

>What provinces should we ship our spics and liberal faggots to?
quebec

>the thing is that at least he puts americans first.
you mean russians first?

DIGITS

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

he is not leting migration to be a problem to them. how easy is for anyone to go to canada as a refugee?

>how easy is for anyone to go to canada as a refugee?
actually quite hard, which is why we have essentially none of the problems europe has with their refugees

Someone will ackbar all over it.

You can fuck a dog.

>our leader isn't an orange tinted demagogue

I can see that babana up your ass take it out you fucking denegerate

Free healthcare, cheaper University, lower crime rate, clean cities, not many homeless people outside big hubs (and even then it's not actually that many)

Basically if you don't sweat immigrants, don't get all up in arms about not having arms, and are generally not a shitty person it's a pretty great place. Try not to be American or push your American bullshit, we frown on people like that.

Canada's not as bad as people here make it out to be. It's pretty fuckin comfy

what about all those muzzies all over canada? I've heard about pretty funny things like they are pushing sharia. it's already very concerning to me that a self proclaimed "feminist" mpemier allowed them to exclude a minister just for being female to the back, and that he says that canada is "post-nation" or something, that every culture is welcom, ou know there are very hedious and dangerous cultures who will take advantage of that.

It's not that bad.

>what about all those muzzies all over canada?
there's 3 times as many muslims in the USA than in Canada

> I've heard about pretty funny things like they are pushing sharia
vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/sharia-set-off-alarms-in-canada-check-the-facts
>In Canada, more than 82 per cent of the articles about shariah (also spelled “sharia”) took a “negative” angle, about 16 per cent were “neutral”, and two per cent were “positive.”

> it's already very concerning to me that a self proclaimed "feminist" mpemier allowed them to exclude a minister just for being female to the back
all females go to the back

>Free
stop spouting out your ass. ALso
>we have a cuck weed lmao primeminister.

>not everywhere in canada is ontario
And not everywhere in Ontario is the GTA.
DELUSIONAL.

>don't get all up in arms about not having arms
this is such a dumb meme

there are plenty of guns in canada (30.8 per 100 residents en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country which is the 12th highest in the world)

Valid points except for:
>free healthcare
Free unless you work and have over a fifth of your income taken away by the government. Also 8 month wait times to get an MRI.

>our leader
You mean George Soros? Yeah cool guy.

Not saying that's wrong, but acting like it's the USA is silly. You can have a gun but there are tons more restrictions.

Compared to the USA it might as well be free. And 8 months for a mri is when you're not a medical priority.

And provincial taxes aren't where it all goes. If you're going to complain about taxes complain Trudeau gave people making 100k the best tax cut and gave wage cucks like yourself nothing

Montreal is more muslim than Toronto

>You can have a gun but there are tons more restrictions.
only in certain places, gun laws differ by province in Canada and by state in USA

irregardless, its not hard at all to get a firearms license in Canada

I've worked in Victoria for 5 years now, and I could count the number of black people I've encountered on 1 hand

I love my comfy little island town

>irregardless

We perfected multiculturalism.

Califo-

haha sorry pham

Even across the pond in Vancouver you barely ever see negros.

Save me from this shit hole called Montreal

>AK
very nice
>TRUMP
Fuck yeah
>Asuka
Ehhh....

I wanted to move to beautiful canada but then they started to import islam so i didnt even apply for visa

>clean cities

whew fucking lad

Have you ever been to Montreal? It's dirtier than any city I've ever been to thanks to niggers, poos and mudslimes who have absolutely no concept of keeping their communities clean

he obviously meant the civilized part of canada, not quebec

>not quebec

No Quebec City is clean, so is Trois Rivieres, Sherbrooke and everything in between.

There's a simple way to find out if a place is clean or not. Look at the demographics, the lower the white population, the dirtier the place.

Our muslims aren't like the muslims elsewhere. Here they're mostly the upper middle class or professional class of their home countries. They tend to be fairly educated, productive, and secular. Of course we're getting a lot of Somalis lately and that's shitty but overall you cannot compare an muslim in Canada to a muslim in Eurabia.

Patrician detected.

our president isn't on orange faced turd

Montreal isn't bad at all compared to any city in USA.

Yukon Territory is pretty based. The infection hasn't spread here yet.

They only stay in little pockets finnanon.

Most towns are all white.

Our country is the distance from Wales to Syria

And what do American cities have more of?

>President