HOLY SHIT CANADA YES!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA *GASPS* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

University of Toronto Professor - Nothing Radical About Sharia or Caliphate

youtube.com/watch?v=QLCeYEK5Qac

A White Female Muslim Marxist, how more cucked can you get.

Other urls found in this thread:

unitednazis.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sharia is love, Sharia is life

Fucking gas her.

Great, now we need 2 border walls.

I hope sharia comes to Canada. I'd love to see all these sjws and fag lovers suddenly getting red pilled right before they're stoned to death by Trudeau

Play it smart. Support her and make famous, let Trudeau makes a pic with her at the end. We should bring it to extreme as soon as possible.

Jordan Peterson and milo talks get riots and no plaform, where are the 50 protestors in the room who refuse to let her speak?

The right has no balls.

She's not wrong. "radical" islam is the same as islam. It's just that everyone is pretending that there's such a thing as moderate islam, which there isn't, by and large.

This.
Useful idiots like this can easily be exploited to promote our own agendas.
we da joos nao

do you have bad ears or something? she said from an ISLAMIC point of view there is nothing radical about wanting a caliphate or sharia.

of course the muslims wouldn't think that's radical, practially all of them want that.

She's right though. The average Muslim wants a caliphate and Sharia, and therefore it is something "normal" for Muslims. Calling it radical is apologizing for Islam in general; it is a fundamental principle of Islam to have Sharia law and to have a caliphate.

>lol let's bring sharia to cucknada to watch sjws cry
pic pretty fucking related

It would be a very deserved punishment for them.

well shes not wrong. sharia isnt radical in islam.
radicalism in islam is muslims who act and think like westerners, not sharia

Jesus fucking christ. Someone please kill it with fire

It's disgusting. It's absolutely disgusting. Muslims need to go in ovens ASAP.

But she is right you fucking bigots

Yeah and from a muslim rapists point of view sticking your dick into 8 year old Christian girls is okay too.

And from a subsaharan niggers point of view hunting white people to harvest their bones is okay too.

>white person has to put on the face of the oppressors in order to criticize them
really made me think

She is right. Any muslim who doesn't support these things is an apostate muslim. They don't have to support ISIS as there is disagreement over the legitimacy of their caliphate, but sharia and the caliphate are fundamental to islam. I wish more muslims would talk like this so the could not deny this reality.

Only true peace can be achieved through Islam

... er, no thanks
... er, non merci

Wow leaf, Germany is cucked from the guilt that comes from fucking up a perfectly good continent three times in a hundred years. What's your excuse?

B-but does that mean she is /ourgirl/? I mean she is dropping red pills like there is no tomorrow.

You are acting like these things are obvious, but they are not to everyone. The left doesn't understand.

they want dat brown dick

This woman will also say that its not radical to kill people who leave islam. Or force non muslims to pay the jizya.

Why do cowardly Muslims always send their submitted wife to talk in their name?

Aren't they supposed to be the one doing the fighting? Literally sending your wife to fight instead of going to it yourself, how cowardly do you have to be?

THIS!

Trump will hopefully take over Canada and hang Trudeau, and together we will kill all Muslims in North America

Building a wall will only give more breeding ground to the enemy, VERY SAD

The right knows that people have a right to speak. Hence the term "right wing", cause they're right.

Caliphate is not essential in Shia (non-degenerate) Islam

arabs are fucking cowards

source: go look at the houthis fucking up saudis in their american-made american-serviced military equipment

a tank does you no good manned with human slime

Canada would ultimately collapse under shitskin rule and finally get to enjoy the fate of being a US territory that it's always deserved.

and thats why all muslims are radicals

Islam... stupid.

>Face of the oppressor

What does this mean bro?

but if you kill your enemies they win

I doubt she meant it how she said it, but what she said is absolutely correct. The fact that she is wearing sandnigger rags should tip you off that she is definitely not /ourgirl/

the right understands that freedom is a western value.

Fucking mudslimes and their apologists... this shit makes me sick.

came to post this

>A White Female Muslim Marxist
I'm putting my bets on it's none of these and the "white" person is a Jew

>nothing radical

>If you believe in the caliphate and if you believe in Sharia you are considered a 'radical'
I mean, yeah. That's basically the fucking definition of a radical. You can't exactly "moderately" throw gays off buildings or "moderately" stone women to death for getting raped or "moderately" invade other countries and annex them into a greater islamic empire.

It's always the fucking leaf or swedecucks. The anons here saying we should weaponize this against them is a smart move. This kind of faggotry is so over the top that it needs to be addressed.

Are women still oppressed in Shia Islam?
Are gays still stoned?
Are non Muslims still treated differently?
Do they still worship a murderous pedo?

Fuck """"moderate"""" islam

waait waaaait waaaait, hold up, hold up. that woman looks white under that hijab, what the fuck?

Sup Forums please tell me it aint so

if you actually listened to the video what she actually said reflects what your image shows. Now she probably didn't mean it that way, but thats literally what she said

Muslim woman, being covered and shiet for more than a milenia, have evolved to lose all melanin.

The fact that she is actually right is what makes it scary.
Sharia and the caliphate ARE normal for even moderate muslims, as we will soon see with Turks in Europe.

>Most muslims against death for apostasy.
Yeah right.

>muslim
>marxist

isnt this a paradox?

Look up youtube videos of Major Stephen Coughlin for some huge redpills on islam. He is the anti terrorist adviser Obama fired for telling the truth.

Assuming the right lives anywhere near turkonto we live in the north, where 98% white people hunt, fish, and build.

It will be as soon as the marxist realizes what it actually got into. On the surface their ideologies mix rather well though.

unitednazis.tumblr.com/
unitednazis.tumblr.com/
unitednazis.tumblr.com/
unitednazis.tumblr.com/
unitednazis.tumblr.com/

Show this to any muslim or muslim supporter.

We just wanted weed, man.

>Belief in Jinn

>86% Morroco

Isn't a Jinn, Arabic for a Genie? hahah wtf.

Did these countries think Aladdin was based on true events too?

You might find that most would transfer rather neatly. They would just be trading one fanatical religion for another. That is why you already see stuff like this happening. Progressives care way more about following the dogmatic group think then having conviction of ideas.

These ones are always ugly...

It's almost like the super ugly liberalized women are angry about attractive free conservative/moderate (and liberal for that matter) women and are actively seeking to use islam to destroy the wests feminine standards to suit their ugly asses.

Well Muslims are taught to see history, war, sex, etc. from a spiritual point of view, so I'm not really sure how a "real" Muslim could also be a Marxist. Marxism presupposes a materialistic view of history. The same problem is encountered with Christians who are also self-professed capitalists, or worse, Christians who also claim to be Objectivists. Usually the contradiction is glossed over by changing the parameters of one or the other worldview. For "Christian capitalists," found most commonly in America, the glossing goes something like "God wants you to work hard and if you become rich then enjoy it, as long as you are a good rich person." Now, if you've ever bothered to read one or two books of the New Testament, you see the problem here. Camel and the eye of the needle, "give up all that you have and follow Me," etc.

how dishonest

that isn't very white of you

this is true

Australia taking bants to a whole new level

>A White Female Muslim Marxist
>how more cucked can you get.

The quran actually has some pretty anti-capitalist verses if you look in the right places, like any holy book actually

I would become an illegal immigrant, it's so hard for Canadians to legally move to the states.

But I'll be god damned if I live in a country ruled by Muslims.

Oh look, a real-life Australian real-life shitposting.