D R O P P E D

D R O P P E D

Life begins at birth. Prove otherwise.

Silence, christkike. Eugenics is good.

so you abort your support for her?

I LITERALLY see NO problem with being PRO-CHOICE.

Literally who?
Science is not on your side here schlomo, 23 pairs of chromosomes make you into the unique being you are at conception. What you mean to argue is personhood, which begins at about 2yo.

She probably had 4-5 abortions already. She looks like one of those bimbos who say "damn, I don't wanna mess up my hormones by being on the pill and condoms make my skin irritated"... so they just have abortions every 3-5 months.

Ehh... We agree, but we disagree on terms.
Life is life, and thats got a variety of grey areas.
Plants, Eggs and other organic matter are alive, to varying degrees.

I'd rather have my debate about personhood.
A voter should be considered a person.

An unwanted fetus that will never be wanted, named, or raised by at least one willing parent?
Why call it a person....
such a thing has been denied a 'soul' by the society around it, and I'm a fedora on that subject.

Why curse someone to be raised hollow, knowing forever that their parents cared not for them?

What could inspire such a person but nhilism?

I see no problem with this. Abortion is great for eugenic reasons.

>I support aborting the children of niggers, jews, gypsies, or just subhumans in general.

Damn this bitch is crazy

Abortion is absolutely disgusting

but so are the dumb shitskins and roastie walmart zombies that get them.

abortion is a blessing on society.

>conservatives keep
>libs and minorities abort
I'm okay with this.

Tomifags btfo.

Lauren is queen.

>wanting new 300 000 tyrones annually

OMG its like women are fundamentally flawed when it comes to politics or something...

Most aborted babies are either potatoes, poor or pooskins.

Yes goyim keep killing white babies. Keep letting women make decisions that'll cause you to be extinct in 100 years. Good goys

Why do conservatives insist on fighting this dumb culture war? I hear you grievances but there are bigger battles to fight.

This user gets it.

Heartbeat and brainwaves are detectable in the first month or whatever. btfo, fag

that's what you get for worshipping thots

Oh damn! Are you fucking with me user? Is that Lauren saying 'white's alright?!' YES

We have to cull the negros. It's kikey to try to get Roe v Wade overruled.

Debate should be about humanity, killing and suffering.

Is it ok to abort an 8 month-old baby?

Personhood is irrelevant.. What is a person? Is there a soul? Irrelevant.

That a fetus is a human being is irrefutable. Abortion is thus murder. That's why feminists dehumanize the fetus.

Good, we need more conservatives that aren't hung up on the abortion issue.

I consider it a far bigger crime to bring an unwanted, unloved, or unable to be taken care of child into the world, than to abort a parasitic fetus.

Black women get abortions at far higher rates than white women.

Google tomi lahren party girl

I WANT TO HAVE HOT AND FILTHY SEX WITH TOMI

I WANT HER TO STEP ON ME WITH HER HIGH HEELS

Agreed. As long as it disproportionately affects our enemies I'm all for it.

delet

What a dumb fucking cunt

Who the fuck cares about abortion, it's such a non issue.

>SJW says men can't have an opinion on abortion
>Is also someone who wasn't aborted and has an opinion on it

Nobody remembers anything from 2 years and younger. 1 year old babies should be abortable.

>I LITERALLY see NO problem with being PRO-CHOICE.

Being pro-abortion is pretty much an extension of liberal sexual ethics.

Traditional sexual ethics = sex is for procreation and pair bonding of married couples. A side effect of sex is that it gives you pleasure, but that shouldn't be the reason why you do it.

Liberal sexual ethics = sex is for pleasure. Negative side effects of sex are that it can lead to a pregnancy (which reduce your money, and so your pleasure) or to STDs.

There is also the issue that abortion is murder.

>any human under 2 is not a person under law
>abortion is made illegal
>parents must let child be born and given a chance
>if child is still unwanted and under 2 it will be euthanized

this system under your logic is much more fair as it gives the child much more of a chance to live

thou art colossal morons

personhood begins at birth when you're unique DNA is formed

>but muh eugenics

fuck off stormfaggots

Religion.
Duh.

America still frequently circumcises.
Religious extremism will likely be a major factor for many many decades to come, if they ever complete an 'enlightenment' at all.

Nice proxy Mark.
Go back to recording your next youtube spot.

like we didn't know that she was just a typical bandwagoner.
Women are the niggers of the human species, they have no spine, they change however the wind blows, and now the wind blows from the right.

Me nether, if republicans wanna appeal to a broader base they need to let off this shit. We don't want to be telling anyone what to do with there body's or who they can marry.

Sup, Shareblue

>23 pairs of chromosomes make you into the unique being you are at conception. What you mean to argue is personhood, which begins at about 2yo.
Think how many chromosomes ended up monthly on your mum's tampons, or daily on your dad's cum-rag.
That's a poor argument for the pro-life position.
An individual life, its essence, is more than simply the chromosomes that make up its physical body.
Or are you a materialist positivist? If you're pro-life, I doubt you are.

Anyway, what's wrong with niglets being aborted?

Only unironic christcucks give a shit about abortion

Day of the Umbilical when?

The only thing she is queen of, is milking black cock to the bone.

you people are pathetic.
i see this a lot on gun forums.
every time one of these whores, who are just in it for the money, rips a quief you could interpret as a declaration of allegiance, you loose your fucking minds.

>Black women get abortions at far higher rates than white women.
Only in America.

In every other Western nation, whites get the most abortions.

damn those are alright, got more?

Niggers and spics get aborted literally 3 times more than whites you moron.

Life is in the blood. Embryos have blood, therefore life. Every child that is murdered is a soul this world was deprived. I pray that many of you figure that out

Animals have heartbeats and brainwaves too. Yet their lives probably don't matter much to you, eh?

Because most people with a morality that won't blow apart in a strong breeze consider the killing of innocents to be evil, or at the very least, not preferable.

It's a personal paradox for me, as I also see the wisdom in wanting to keep it to limit black populations in America. If they were in Africa spreading their genome, I really wouldn't give a shit about banning it.

babies can survive in the womb even when the mother dies before birth, faggot

they cut the baby out prematurely and it survives

>Traditional sexual ethics = sex is for procreation and pair bonding of married couples. A side effect of sex is that it gives you pleasure, but that shouldn't be the reason why you do it.
You mean Christian sexual ethics

No it's not.

It's either you believe abortion involves the killing of another human with rights, or you don't.

Life begins at conception, at the moment an egg is fertilized the DNA of both parents combines into a new sequence, thus creating new life.

>Me nether, if republicans wanna appeal to a broader base they need to let off this shit. We don't want to be telling anyone what to do with there body's or who they can marry.

You mean that to appeal to a broader base, they should become leftists?

Premature babies are often born fully functional, though still premature.
Are they not also human, and if they are is the only thing separating a premature baby and 3rd trimester baby a few flaps of skin and a poor interpretation of the 4th amendment (seriously how the damn did they get that shit to pass aside from just the Jews, that's obvious)

Abortion isn't necessarily worse than carry a child to term, though. If early genetic testing proves that the child will inevitably die within a week of birth or thereabouts, wouldn't it be better to kill it before, say, the nervous system has developed?

HEY STUPID FAGGOTS PRO-CHOICE IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING NIGGER POPULATIONS DOWN

YOU'D LITERALLY HAVE 70 MILLION MORE NIGGERS IN YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT ABORTION

THINK ABOUT THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKS

The science is clear, its a moral philosophy debate to these promurder leftists.

When is murder justified? Why is murder ever illegal? When is a person a person?

Easy questions indeed, but realize youre arging with a person rationalizing 1st degree murder. Notice step 1 for them is to dehumanize their victim. Every genocide does this first.

why don't niggers ever clip their nails??
so fucking disgusting...

why are you pro-life?? do you really want more niggers,spics, and children raise by single mothers??

>still trying to imply that you or any other right wingers care whatsoever

Nah, you're framing the debate in a way that puts us at odds.
Perhaps you didn't see my pivotal premise, or you don't want to acknowledge it;

Without a willing parent (and the govt would be a very poor choice) I'm not willing to grant an UNWANTED fetus personhood.

Murder has a victim. Unnamed unwanted fetus don't qualify as persons from my side of the discussion.

If considering a voting age, society-invested-millions-in female as a person, far over and above an unwanted fetus-
makes me a 'feminist', then you've declared me a feminist,
which is kind of funny, as I spit on feminism.

I find it very difficult to believe your argument has any basis other than the religious position, as it would only be a religious position to keep a voting age woman pregnant against her will, in my eyes.

my benis wants here varginar

Christian sexual ethics is traditional sexual ethics, in the west.
I would also like to mention that Classical philosophy was very similar.

this will probably become legal right around the time that pedo love does if current trends continue

>muh white genocide
>YOU'LL GET EXTINCT IN 100 YEARS
meanwhile
>blacks have more abortions
>most white abortions are white trash
go back to your mom's basement stormfront

>23 pairs
>pairs
>a
>i
>r
>s

Muhhamed, I know English is not your first language, but please learn how haploid cells work before commenting.

Conception is the start of life. Anything other than your distinct DNA signature is a completely arbitrary starting point for life and has no evidence to back up why it should be the beginning

Step 1: Dehumanize as i say here

Can one be pro life and pro stem cells research?
I have no idea who Mark is but he sounds like a person of fine taste

wtf I love Tomi Lahren now

HEY DIPSHIT

ABORTION IS WHAT KEEPS WOMEN LOOSE

IMAGINE IF THEY HAD TO ACTUALLY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE LOOSE SEX THEY HAVE

PREGNANCY IS THE PUNISHMENT

>Le "the life of some half formed baby has value" meme

You have a detectable heartbeat and brainwaves, doesn't mean your life matters more to me than a cow's.

life begins at conception
you're just justifying to yourself murdering an unborn child to avoid inconvenience

I'm starting to really hate you christcucks, i mean I'm Catholic but jesus abortion is just too good for white conservatives to not have it.

Abortion gets rid of Blacks, Spics, and most importantly white liberals get abortions. I mean think about it conservative whites aren't going to get abortions only liberal whites will get them.

At what point does a fetus become a child?
And what is the difference between an unwanted fetus and an unwanted child?

homicide != murder

you are deliberately using misleading language to frame the debate the way you want it framed

almost like a leftist

Because it replaced the sexual ethics of the antique world. Romans and Greeks did not have the same views on Sex as Christians

>beach blonde bimbo whore

>OMG GUES WERE CONSERVATIVE ITS OUR GIRL

do you really want to have your women continuing to be loose whores because there is absolutely no risk of having their life completely changed by their carefree lifestyle

think about it

spics never get abortions cause gibs and muh anchor babies, the rest is accurate

Do you really want to fix this non-problem?

You are a heretic.

Why do leftists deny science?

Nah, once the kids born, fuck em. "God will look after his own."

They WANT to live in a society filled with unwanted children, increased crime and single mothers.

This is the future THEY choose.

>one post by this ID

Her consent was implicit by partaking in an act which is done to further the survival of the species via reproduction of the young.

In simpler terms, you're fucking retarded.

Don't interfere with freedom of choice, but demonize the ones that take it.

t. ancap

what a godless shilling whore, she is NO True Constitutional ConservativeTM of mine.

Seriously, I asked one if he was a guitar player and he was confused at the concept of a musical instrument other than repeating the word nigger.

If you abort them, they win

Spics not having that many abortions is kinda okay because at least a third of them will end up conservative anyway even though I'd prefer them to have more abortions

> le burger education meme

Not an ancap, but I agree.

The future of the white race is more at stake with no abortion jut accept it