Is she our next victim?

Nu-Sup Forums has shilled quite hard lately for the idea that this is a pro-Israeli board. Let us make this clear: The Jews are the mortal enemy of all God fearing men. They crave the blood and flesh of children, for they follow the synagogue of Satan.

This Kike and the bluepilled shitcom (((Big Bang Theory))) haven't been memed for shit. And despite it depicting an Aryan qt fucking a subhuman kike, another subhuman kike doing the same thing to a blonde, and this rancid jewess fucking an actual faggot. Fuck this whole retarded show.

apple.news/AthFa-Su0QWex5taAlczBJg

Honest question, are you sure that's a she? Very masculine face.

Only niggers, communists and Muslims hate Israel.
God-fearing white Christians support and love Israel because we're instructed to do so.
Israelis are our white allies.
An enemy of Israel is an enemy of God.

Is that Blossom?

Nice try JIDF

poor shooping job on the idf kikess's left side picture

nice proxy schlomo

She has ((( ))) around her mouth.

You're so edgy you could shove a handle up your arse and become a +5 vorpal blade

I want to face fuck her so bad.

HOLY FUCKING KEK BRITAIN I JUST SLAPPED MY KNEE

Pretty sure thats just adam sandler in drag.

The Fall of south Africa is a direct result of Jews

I want to gas her so bad.

The "blonde" is Jewish tho...

>She

She has witch-face, I think shes suffered enough.

OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

What's the guy say again? It makes me LOL every time! :D

It's the appearance that matters in illusion.

The ride never ends.

first off, not your personal army newfaggot.
second off, Sup Forums has and always will be a pro-israel board. like trump said, our issue is with the globalists, we love the zionists and support greater israel.
thirdly, she frequently wrecks pro-muslim and anti-israel lefists/feminists on twitter and has two non degenerate white children, what are YOU doing for the white race?
Lastly, she has a PhD in neuroscience and is more intelligence and has accomplished much more than 99.9999% of white nationalist Sup Forums larpers.

can you refute any of these claims without appealing to emoting or >muh jews? I Thought not. get btfo, hillshills.

She's ugly and I hated her since Blossom.

You're in the wrong trench you fucking faggot kike nigger.

Fuck you kike.
TLDR; I'm not even going to read your Zionist spiel. The whole "not your personal army" line is a Jewish trick to make Sup Forums more apathetic. Think about the glory alone of the HWNDU conflict? We are in this for our race, and it starts with gassing kikes like (((you))).

>for they follow the synagogue of Satan.
Christ-fag detected.
You may mean well, but know this: anyone who drinks the blood and eats the flesh of the eternal jew Jesus, in exchange for the promise of salvation and an eternal life, can never be truly free of Jewish control, period.
You don't have to be a Christian, but if you choose that religion, you must give up all thought of opposing Jewish influence over world affairs.
You worship an undead Jew as god, and that sends a signal to your subconscious that will sabotage any conscious effort you make to hold them accountable for the wrong they do.
Just accept this, and relax into the abyss.

Get out of here faggot.

This.

>hwndu
newfag detected. don't self-btfo yourself any more.

Where's your Portuguese partner?

Not a Christcuck m8, I like parts of Christianity, but am not Christian. They're beyond cucked at this point. They used to be based; Varg gives a good take on how Christianity adopted European values, not vice-versa so it truly is a European religion.

>hurr sure you said something recent so therefor you are a newfag
Fuck off what happened to Shill-o was funny as all holy fuck.

I just read though the whole Daily Stormer series on Jewish sexuality. I feel completely sick, we must gas these fucking kikes

Can I get the sauce? Never heard it mentioned.

>god fearing
>Newfag pretends to hate Jews while worshiping sandnigger religions

Fucking hate christcucks

That is one ugly guy

>britbong bantz

For every JIDF shill that posts here, I'm dropping a redpill. Fuck you hook nosed bastards.

GAS
UR
SELF
FUCKIN
JEW

people like you are why i browse this board

she qt tho'

(((Russo)))

Friendly reminder that Jews play
White Italians on tv and movies and show mutts as (((real Italians))).

Before Las Vegas became (((Vegas))) the major ethnicity was white Italian. Today we have kikes like pic related and Jews literally own and run this town now. Very sad!

kike detected

Judd please

NOT
A
SINGLE
FUCKING
ARGUMENT (hi roach)

Just STFU, JIDF.

LEAVE BLOSSOM ALONE!!!!!! WHOA!!!!

its just all the Trump fans who have flooded this board. They will learn in time that the filthy kikes are no better than their mudslime Semitic relatives.

No kangaroo fucker.

Israel was Apartheid South Africa's greatest ally. They did more to help South Africa than you fucking penal colonist cunts.

FUCK YOU!

>the Jews
>Israel
Wow how new are you?

>She has witch-face
All Jews do. The stereotypical images of fairy tale witches are just jew caricatures.

na not all

Nice plastic surgery.

>the same South African who shitposts in /sg/

no plastic surgery. i know the girl. i went to high school with her. she's all natural. that includes her tits too.

j00bies!

Israel was Apartheid South Africa's greatest military ally.

Israel gave them so much military equipment and weapons. Israeli scientists helped develop South Africa's nuclear arsenal.

South Africa was even the first nation to use drones in war using Israeli technology.

shit, the whole appeal of this board to me was the anti israel sentiment.

Those kikes need to fuck off and get their fucking nose out our politics

Very (((feminine)))), goy. The modern woman. Stunning and brave.

same girl

Nice fucking try, Chaim. It ain't no secret, that your tribe did everything in their power to fuck the white South Africans over. Just like you do to every other group derived from European stock.

Go look up the Jewish involvement in the anti-apartheid movement. You'll find an odd overrepresentation of your kind.

Ruth First, Joe Slovo, Harry Schwarz, Helen Suzman, Richard Goldstone, Albie Sachs... The list goes on forever.

How has noone mentioned that this dumb kike is also part of the anti-vaccination crowd?

No goyim, don't vaccinate your white children, let them die of measles instead.

so does this guy ever plan to sue Shia for assaulting him by screaming directly into his earhole at the top of his lungs and making him deaf for life, or is he going to stay anonymous like a little bitch?

Let (((them))) do it themselves. They are willing to sacrifice their own.

I want her to suck my asshole so hard it creates an impenetrable suction, then I will liquid shart my guiness-filled feces directly into her trachea, resulting in her death by aspiration of my shit.

hahahahaha