We are literally gonna sue you, Burgers

10% max on car is WTO law. You can't break the law.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's going to stop us?!?

>gets nuked

FUCK the WTO

The Globalists still haven't realized they lost

Technically America could wipe your sorry excuse of a country out overnight.

Considering how many countries screw the US we should just pull out of the WTO.

Frankly I think we should pull out of the UN.

Technically, you could go fuck yourself you fat German cunt

>Technically
>"We can't"

Technically, they can ban your cars from being imported.
Funny that.

> Merkel's Germany sues
>Trump's America loses the suit
>America ordered to do whatever the consequences are
>America says no
>Germans: ......
>Germans go back to funnelling African semen into their wives and daughters

Then what?

WTO is a spook

Good, we will buy more american cars.

yeah, it's okay to fuck the usa. come fuck us in our ass. we asked to be treated fairly and then you want to sue us

>technically

technically there are more US troops in Germany than there are German troops in the world

technically we already militarily occupy your Muslim infested shit hole

maybe you don't want to get technical

>WTO
>UN

Literally two different organizations.

The US could have sanctions put against us, that is something we are not used too

fuck'em both

>implying they haven't already wiped themselves out

A law that contradicts the Constitution is not a law.

It's like a nerd trying to stand up for itself...

Sorry faggots, but nobody is coming to your rescue. The whole world HAS burned while America laughed at all of the little pussy nations fighting for their scraps.

We hear your cries, but don't expect us to do anything about it.

after todays meetings. your dumb cunt leader is irrelevant.

>technically there are more US troops in Germany than there are German troops in the world

You got 30k stationed in Germany. We got 200k active troops and of your 30k troops, 20k are logistics personnel, nurses, doctors, admin and military police.

So what were you saying, Tryone Miller?

>too chicken shit to say to Trumps face
>waits until she's safely back home to do her dirty work as usal

Technically she's old enough to have a "fall"

>threatening a man who opposes globalization with penalties that will further erode globalization

ok then

GERMANY BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Who cares about rules when you're as powerful as the USA

and neither is worth a single shit

Try it cucks.

America leaves the WTO

What now bitch?

Technically we could turn your entire pathetic country into radioactive glass in about twenty to forty minutes.

Want good trade deals? Should have thought of that before you lost the last two world wars.

>all US Troops in Germany pull out
>Putin rolls through Europe uncucking as he goes

please make this happen

And who's gonna comply with them besides Germoney?

we can just fine the shit out of you shysters for more cheating

we know you're still cheating with your smog from your cars

TFW the USA is basically Kaiba.

When the worst you can do is threaten WTO reconciliation which is non binding because your country has been permanently occupied by burgers for 70 years.

>GG.

Shake on it

Enact a """Carbon Tax""" on car imports of 25%

Boom, 35% tax of German cars

LUL

>Implying anyone has the balls to try
>Implying anyone else would go along with it if Germany was brave enough

>What now bitch?
The rest of the world trades with each other and imposes tariffs on US goods and services as much as they want. The US does the same for protectionist reasons. Economics dictates that the US will end up poorer as a result.

>Burgers don't recognise the jurisdiction of international courts.
Your move Germany

What you gonna do about it Krautmhed?

>tfw when for the first time I'm glad international law doesn't apply to the most powerful countries
If you try to impose sanctions on America you're the one who will eventually end up losing economically, you fat cow.

Technically wasnt letting in millions of welfare immigrants against EU law as well

shut it germany before we fight you again

Just try it. EU economy on the ropes as it is, US could unleash economic armageddon on Germany with little downside.

>Enact a """Carbon Tax""" on car imports of 25%
>Boom, 35% tax of German cars

Literally something WTO rules do say is illegal. The US would have to pull out of the WTO or get sanctioned as a result.

Or stronger as a result. There are many in the US like me who want nothing to do with the outside world. I'm for putting up a wall along all the borders, pulling back our military from everywhere in the world, kicking out all foriegners, shutting the gates and only interacting with ourselves. Fuck the world.

>Germany sues America
>Germany wakes up nuked the next day

Many such cases!

You're forgetting the part where companies want to make money and Americans want to buy things.

In the end money always wins.

There was a nice German flag lad who said that feeding the refugees was 7% of your country's expenses for 2016. That's not good right? Cause I know in my state alone they spend like 576 million in 2016 on welfare for fucking illegal shitskin spics. That shit is gonna bankrupt us all.

The rest of the world would prefer to trade with the US than with the German caliphate.

>US would have to pull out of the WTO

Oh no, that sucks. Please don't.

WTO sanctions by countries as a result of unfair practices happen all the time. See Chinese dumping prices for steel and other products.

If the US were to put a 35% tax on car imports, the EU would just put a 35% tax on imports from the US equivalent in value to the car imports of the US in place.

Trade wars are ugly and there are only losers in them.

Would be a shame if we suddenly discovered oil in Germanistan. You might get some liberty spread to you.

This happened to me once when I was playing Civilisation, the problem is finding the tile where the lawyer is - the lawyer uses stealth so you have to keep going over each time trying to find the bastard.

Once you find him, the "cease and desist" crap stops and your city resumes production.

Try and make us PAY

>hahahahahahhahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

And yet, Germany is in surplus-town for the second or third year in a row.

We'll make our own WTO with black jack and hookers.

> place a ban on all cars made by German companies

> countries like Hungary and South Africa get pissed because the cars are made there... turn against Germany.

> drive down share prices of German car companies

> American companies start buying German car conpany stocks

> car companies are now American owned

> move manufacturing to the US.

Fuck Germany.

How would they pay the money? Borrow more from china?

>Or stronger as a result.

Name a single time in history when protectionism has resulted in a stronger economy. This literally has never happened and is impossible in a capitalist world.

You can think about it this way, if you and your wife cook together, what is more efficient, that both of you cook their own meals just for themselves or if you both cook the same meal for the two of you?

and risk a boycott of all german product in america?

WTO and what army?

OH THATS RIGHT U AINT GOT NO ARMY

Technically we can walk away from OUR German military bases

Shut up white male

I'm with this burger, fuck em. Any place you ever really wanted to visit as far as Europe goes is now a Muslim shit box. It was cool to consider in earlier life, but we've all seen the pictures and the rapes and murders going on. We've got rape and murder here, why the fuck would we want to go to another country and see the same shit? Perfection is doing exactly what this guy said. We just stop trying to police and politic the world which for the most part all despises us anyway.

Should that happen, i hope america sues back because Merkel is an insane old ugly cunt that needs to go. Don't let the shitty leftist lying mainstream media fool you, the majority of germans support Trump.

There are methods that can be effectively taxes that are not taxes under law. Regulation on imported cars is one way Trump can have the same results without leaving the WTO.

>Many such cases!
Not a single case, actually. The "we are gonna nuke you" response is as retarded as the "but but but... we are bigger than Germany" response or the "but we got 30,000 troops in Germany, they can take over a country of 82 million people for sure... after all they are nurses and doctors and fat logistics depo guys with a high school diploma from Illinois!"

Yes, but in this case the wife is a terrible cook

As a German it would burn my ass to know I basically work to fund literal human shit to feed and take care of them. Hell I'm American and I feel that way about all the niggers etc. we essentially pay for here.

>Trade wars are ugly and there are only losers in them.

You know a thing or two about losing wars.

HAHAHA YOU SEE NOW CUcKS

drumpf btfo by based merkel, RIP untied states, europe is the future.

bye bye blumpfkins

>The rest of the world would prefer to trade with the US than with the German caliphate.

The EU has 50 trade agreements in force and negotiates 30 righ tnow.

The US has 11 trade agreements in force and negotiates 0 right now.

So reality seems to be not on your side.

SHE CANT EVEN HOLD HER OWN COUNTRY'S FUCKING FLAG TOO MUCH WHITE AND NAZI GUILT

I'm tired of you fucking neocons wanting to invade more muslims countries

Sue them in what court?

>Britbong
>Europe is the future

The American government has been sued something like ~500+ times from various institutions in relation to NAFTA. Want to guess how many times the government has lost one of those cases?

nigel is a fat racist and real Brits want Europe.

>There was a nice German flag lad who said that feeding the refugees was 7% of your country's expenses for 2016.
It was actually 0.6% of our GDP in 2016 and it is falling.

And virtually all of it goes right back into the German economy.

We could have wasted it on the military instead, but we wasted it on "refugees". Not sure what is more fucked up.

WTO panel

>Germany sues the US over tariff
>US puts a block in place on German vehicles for the duration of the trial
>German car companies hemorrhage money out of every orifice due to being blocked from the American market
Germany stands to lose much more than the US in a trade dispute.

>GM sold opel
>Trump cockblock all germans cars

Makes sense now

>Economics dictates that the US will end up poorer as a result.

>GERMAN user:"Economics dictates that the US will end up poorer as a result."
>USA: "I am ok with that"
>GERMAN user: "Wait, wut, no wait, come back, here, hey......"

>sue the US

Yeah because the US doesn't have an army of good (((lawyers))).

Just because you could, doesn't mean you should.

>the puppet sues its master

>Win one election in the US, barely.
>Therefore globalism is dead.

Please keep thinking you've won, have you parties, drink. It'll be Trump for the rest of time. No need to vote, everyone's accepted Trump as the future of America so sleep in okay?

Bring it on kraut

We're ready for round 3

>Come fuck yourself because our military is like nigger dick and yours is like asian pussy.

>>US puts a block in place on German vehicles for the duration of the trial
EU does the same for US exports to the EU. Trade war is on. global recession turns into a global depression. Germany risis again taking over Europe and Russia, launches ICBMs on the economic wasteland of America.

Everyone happy.

>wto

(((international law)))

Technically we can nuke you since Obama apologized to Nippon last year for nuking them.

The vote happened almost a year ago, so they kinda fucked that one up then.

Or you're just wrong and real Brits want patriotism.

Maybe this was just banter? Didn't we make fun of the fact that Merkel got wiretapped? Women can't banter everything that comes out of their mouth sounds like a threat lol its not her fault.

The USA has seen the downfall of its industry because of low trade tariffs and no trade protectionism for years. If the consumers in the USA don't have access to certain goods for a few years nothing will happen, except that more companies will pop up in the USA to meet the demand, leading to a self sufficient economy. In the short term it will be rough, but in the long term it will be better. I don't think you realize how large the USA is and how rich we still are in terms of resources. Also your anolgy is shit, instead you should realize right now that our economy is more like ordering a pizza delivery that takes an hour to get to the house and on top of that you have to pay way more than what you would if you made your meal at home. I want our goods produced at home, and it's why I always buy American made goods when I can, the stuff I get that isn't American made can easily be replaced with other products as well. My life wouldn't be affected at all if we stopped trading with all other countries. I don't drive much so a hike in gas means nothing to me, my job is a service job that is always in demand and everything I need that I don't buy from American companies can be made in my home for cheaper. We buy foreign goods for convenience, and because we are slightly lazy, not because of the prices.

Stop acting like you can pull any weight clause. The second sanctions are placed on Germany and you can't keep your precious refugees fed you know just as well as I that they will chimp the fuck out and eat you all alive.

And 30k more in each country surrounding you. Its conveniant our logistics is already in your country.