/SA/ South Africa Civil War General

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed)

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject

>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites

>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe

>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide

>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right

>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan

>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community

>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities

>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa

>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa

>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject

>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaner_Weerstandsbeweging
house.gov/representatives/find/
youtube.com/watch?v=1uV02ACNj2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

New Rhodesia- a new land of new prosperity for our white brothers and sisters.

The times call for greatness, Sup Forums, will you answer?

Have they even begin expropiating white lands?

Lets make these SA generals consistent. We need to figure out a way to fix this.

We need to help our people in South Africa. Write to your Congressman. If you're from Iowa, get Steve King on board. Get this to Sessions. Get this to Bannon. Get this to Trump. All we need is one tweet bringing attention to South Africa and lives could be saved.

bump

Bump

Those white people need to go back.

April 6th

Do you think trump/putin can do something within that time?

Writing it down on my happenings agenda

What is the differences in military and man power in the two opposing sides? I get that the whites are in minority, but do you guys have any sort of military muscles to defend yourselves as things are now?

Is this the start of a racial proxy war?

Sounds far fetched but this Is the antiwhite 3rd world mentality brought to it's final conclusion

White guilt leads whites to their own self elected extinction while the media doesn't report because the kikes that run it feel this is deserved.

This could be the impetus to racially awaken whites worldwide, but in order for that to be worthwhile we need to ensure that the Afrikaners survive this upcoming conflict. Don't be complacent Sup Forums let's use our powers for good.

Give us memes to raise awareness among normies!

>implying they aren't nigs as well

>thinking these two will do anything to stop this.

Hate to break it to you, but that's not how the world works.

SA have Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaner_Weerstandsbeweging

Or thousands of white patriots from all over Europe and USA fly the SA to fight niggers and come back battle hardened.

I suggest we bring all whites in Sub-Saharan Africa to the USA.

In return, Sub-Saharan Africa will take all American blacks.

Fair trade right?

Someone write this up in legalese, and send it to President Trump, President Zuma, and the UN Chairman.

It will be a racial war/violent white genocide under the guise of a political civil war.

Yes this is the antiwhite 3rd world mentality brought to its logical conclusion. SA is often thought of as the canary in the coalmine for western civilization.

Lessons for Whites in SA:
>Get organized
>Talk with local groups about allying all whites together
>Get armed
>Arm your friends
>Spread information about all anti-white actions/crimes/speeches/etc
>Stay alert
>Get guard dogs

>t. old enough to remember hiding under a school table when the Rhodesian army were going to invade Northern Rhodesia..
Fuck off millennial Merkin

Why did south african kikes support the destruction of apartheid but Israel shipped weapons to whites in these nations at the same time?

How do you lads reckon the Liberals will excuse the genocide that is about to commence?

I swear by my beard if Trump's America intervenes in South Africa I will play America F yeah very very loudly on my speakers. Greatest timeline EVER!

Just come to Texas we need more whites. I think it's similar climate and culture for y'all.

Israel supported Apartheid and South Africa, then they later tried to deny it.

Can't wait for the race war.

>white COUNTRIES(not contineng but COUNTRIES) for white people
>African countries are for white people too
Bravo alt-right logic.

FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVES HERE:
house.gov/representatives/find/

MAKE THE CALL and please add this link to future OPs.

Thanks lads for taking up the torch. We need to bring this to light. The memetics are juicy considering Merkel and Trump just met. Both politicians in great contrast on demographics as Trump wants to steer it from disaster and Merkel is advocating it. The whites in Africa are an example of what will happen to us all if we don't address this.

>then they later tried to deny it.
We did?

They wont, they'll just ignore it and if asked say it's the same thing that's been heppening to black Africans in Africa. In short they don't care.

Whites deserve it. Whites don't belong in Africa. Shit like that.

why

Seriously though, pol... since about 2014/2015 I've had the feeling the kikes were up to something in SA because there were a lot of YouTube videos popping about how everythings just fine in SA.

I think I may have to move to South Africa.

Aye, can't blame you for doing so either.

I'm done with this fucking country. Its beyond saving.
Can I fight in the great South African race war? I can bring my own FAL and infiltrate the enemy undetected.

are the niggers moving forward with their expropriation plan in RSA?

With doublethink. Are you even British if you ask this?

Can someone from SA tell me if I'll be okay if I just stay in the Western region? Can I bring my guns? Already bought tickets..

>tfw will never be Afrikaner master race
>not even Anglo-Rhodesian
>best case scenario I could be a white man in Mozambique

Bump

they are on their own

you decided to live in a black country, so live with it

Why is this americunt telling me what's going down in my own country?

Do it user. I would tell your story forever.

The media is silent about this.

Either it's all bullshit

Or it's (((uncovered))).

Lessons for whites in America and elsewhere:
>Subtly be racist with your friends
>make them feel safe to be racist around you
>Baby steps
>Stop hanging out with non-whites unless necessary for some goal of yours
>encourage racism/race realism in all the friends you can
>If accused or questioned by people that could cause trouble for you [DENY DENY DENY]
>Stay up to date on politics
>Stay educated on white demographics, crime demographics, racial differences in IQ, and other useful topics
>Back up your white brothers
>Foster a white identity
>Spread information
>Be wary of (((Jews))) posing as whites. Their allegiance is unknown

>Can I bring my guns? Already bought tickets..
>Asking if he can bring guns on an international flight

Da fuck planet you live on?

What are the chances of this actually happening?I'll start training to kill some niggers

Your country is 97% white, It's whiter than every single western country.

It's a good way to hold onto the wealth

If it explodes, how do I get to SA to join up with the boers?

If you guys lose this, the history books will claim that it was the whites who instigated. You can't lose this.

I mean at least he was kind enough to close the drawer before he walked out.

This is the opportunity for us to show the world the true power of pol. We can actually do a lot here. We need to first figure out where /ourguys/ are. Get a map of all of our land. We then have to set objectives. There's no doubt neighbors will get involved to, so we need to consider this. We can't let the boers get overrun by nogs.

found the nigger

We colonized and civilized south africa, then black cunts flooded in. No niggers involved during the creation of the country. They are all immigrants.

What is going on in your country?

Trumps kids go hunting in Africa. I figured there had to be a process. Never looked into it before.

Digits Confirm

Because they are based.

That's a retarded meme. Only roughly 44% of the population has no native american genetic markers. The rest have some amount of mixing and roughly 10% are completely native.

I've talked to people that even believed that the Boers deserved being chased out of SA "because they didn't belong there", not knowing the white Boers have lived on these lands since the 18th century and the Nogs attacking them mostly showed up from other African countries after the whites made the land prosperous.

the slide is real. have a bump!

is it happening?

do you need white mercenaries yet?

Dont forget Hotep those woke niggers need to go find them ufo pyramids and shit.

Good point. Plenty of hunting in Africa, can I convince them I'll be hunting with RPGs and full auto rifles?

Will the EU be more accepting of white South African refugees?

Africa is Africans country.

It happened to the Portuguese colonies as well. Angola and Mozambique. It happens in all African countries.

When whites are dominating an African country, bringing wealth, peace, evolution, all those good things, black people tend to turn against the whites and start to kill them.

White people were being killed in Angola and Mozambique, and those countries used to be even more advanced than Portugal at the time. Whites had to flee the country. Now take a look at those countries... Crime, killing, poverty, rapes, destruction... Just another African country.

And it will happen to South Africa. It is already happening. Whites will be forced to flee the country or they will be killed. They will be the new wave of refugees.

And after they successfully kick all the whites out of the country, the country will rapidly start to lose all it's civilization. Poverty in most of the country will happen, they will start to kill each other, rapes, destruction of the cities, death by diseases... And lastly they will beg for whites to come back.

History always repeats.

Angola before being taking over by blacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=1uV02ACNj2U

Hahahahaha nope.

This

are we based enough to actually do something though? I don't expect the media to cover this until it gets really bad.

I started looking around for SA qts I could proposition for marriage and US citizenship so they don't have to be raped and murdered. Why do all of the white South African women seem to have these creepy weird baby teeth? I looked at like five different women and four of them had the same teeth.

It would depend on the country, I'd imagine you need to contact the police in SA and ask but who am I kidding? Letting whitey go to SA with guns? Never gonna happen.

>white South African refugees
No such thing.

This. Let's show what we're made of.

nice numbers friendo

>.t Jacob Zuma
Guys, I've been genocide 3 times already while typing this.

reTwat this
Facebox me
Support my Praton
Subscribe to my YouNudes
good me a good review on Yelp

This, the EU already accepts sandnigger "refugees", if they deny white SA refugees, we can prove there is an anti-white agenda, if they don't deny white SA refugees, thats 3 million red pilled whites coming to save Europe.

I would add:
>Train with the firearms regularly and rigorously

White South Africans hold more western values than any other refugee you take in. We're actually more conservative as a whole too.

This picture is the perfect representation of what Argentina is actually like.

>be a white minority
>get nuremburged by the government run by people of color
>"haha user what's wrong with whites becoming a minority in their homelands tho xDDD"

you do realise that whites stand virtually zero chance to win the race war, right

Read UN definition of refugee first.

we can stop the cycle

No you need to appeal to the US. Europe, especially their governments, will be so happy to see you murdered. I'm trying my very hardest right now, leaving messages on everyone who represents me and all my family and friends, to be prepared for when shit pops off in SA. We are much more likely to have your back. We're going to do our very fucking best.

How strong is the SA army compared to the whites?

My Rhodesian camo just came in, should I take my Mosin and go fight to liberate the true homeland? 4th Brigade representing.

>superior weaponry
>superior people
>loose alliance with the east

We'll be fine.

educate yourself newfag, read up on the subject before commenting

Better to die on your feet, user.

Didn't Reagan do some shit for SA? Trump might too.

Diversity ?

Russia would likely help you as well