TIME Magazine for March 2017

This is now the new normal to be expected for magazine covers in the year 2017.

First it was National Geographic's "Gender Revolution" by Susan Golberg, now this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and next it's...

>Steinmetz

(((>Steinmetz)))

>Time

Wow another increasing irrelevant old relic being left behind by new media

>First it was National Geographic's "Gender Revolution" by Susan Golberg, now this.
>Goldberg

I don't see how something that is a binary choice can be a spectrum of choices. It's one or the other. There is no blurring of the lines or redefinition. Just a bunch of people thinking this will make them unique and special. Not their accomplishments in life.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

>lynch that FUCKING FREAK

>just like we will LYNCH POOP DOGG

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

Even with photoshop that person still looks like a guy.

>((()))

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pretty sure that's a biological woman who claims to be nonbinary

>Susan GOLDBERG
>Katy STEINMETZ

They don't even bother to hide it for fuck sake

REEEE

goatse

hahahahah

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

The eyes look less soulless in this one honestly, it feel like he is an npc unaware of his own existence while the other is a full grown human who can get her head out of her ass.

Lol that white girl went to BU with my sister. She's making tons of money selling tshirts to idiot queerwtf

Well don't do that. You just went through hell, why cast yourself back into the flames?

Someone needs to get some electric shock therapy.
Quote.Mike Pence

>girl
kek'd

Pic related. How do we stop these monsters?

You're far too useful to yourself and those around you to needlessly plunge yourself into true eternal uselessness. Have faith, my friend. Seize your destiny and prosper as He would encourage you to do.

tell us about prison, user, so we can help

>How A Generation Is Redefining Gender
I guess only the craziest, most gullible, and loudest members of my generation represent my generation. I assume it's in reference to Millennials.

BURN IT WITH FIRE

Go to Church
This is not a joke

They've tricked idiot kids, whose parents didn't adequately teach them Christian values nor discipline them, into believing a false analogy between traditional gender and confinement - a false dichotomy between traditional gender and freedom - in order to dehumanize them and turn them into an abomination.

I second this user. It's the best place to spill your shit if you are hopeless.

>oh look, some people in the world aren't white. and they're here in our country

so what?

The "unironically" meme is less than two years old, larper.

>By Katy ((((((((((Steinmetz))))))))))

5 star post, my man

leaf should kys

how a new generation are mutilating their genitalia because their mental disorders are being facilitated and normalized rather than treated

They're promoting white genocide.

Mass immigration, miscegenation, lowered birth rates (homosexuality and sex change are basically politically correct sterilization for men), degeneracy, the destruction of the family unit...

All done with the same goal of physical and psychological destruction.

Americans have been mutilating their genitals for a couple generations now

Kill me pls

>Goldberg
>steinmetz
I see no connection here move along

shit your right senpai i'm a cutfag not by choice

meant more along the lines of them having their penises cut off then wondering why they're sexually unsatisfied then killing themselves

American ungly girl are Ugliy, Fuck the American Cheap Ass Corrupt Navy and Corrupt Money Level(AKA as Wall Street). Long life to France, German and Russia Navy! Anyway US Navy are corrupt!

I want China to save Poland from the West.Muslims can help too

It's more pressing to worry about that happening en masse then the rare cases of trannies in my opinion.

This is an interesting new type of shitpost.

>free health care

(((Steinmetz)))
(((Goldberg)))

How can people be so blind?

MD here. Serious question. How long are your doctor appointments? Here in bananaland we have som many pacients that they take only 5-15 min max

>Steinmetz

Why is mainstream media spreading this degeneracy?

Hey, Chang, how you doing today?

>Free anything in Canada
>Pay provincial and national sales tax to always be well above 10% on taxation on everything ever purchased

That one always gets me. I thought Chinks were supposed to be smart, what happened?

Not very long. The doctors don't give a fuck. The system is a mess. It pretty much just serves to take care of elderly immigrants

Why are jews so attracted to promoting degeneracy Sup Forums?

What normal folk do then?

There's some mental illness in that family right there. And that's the genuine problem. The instance of suicide among transgenders is 40% as compared to 3% in the general population. This 40% suicide rate remains a constant regardless of whether or not the individuals are secretive or open, are accepted or rejected or have "transitioned" or not. By any measure, it's a mental illness that needs treatment. But like mental illness in general, a loud vocal minority yelled and screamed until they got their way and had sexual isomorphic disorder removed as a mental illness. These people need help, and are instead being encouraged to engage in a self destructive spiral that has a high chance of ending in death.

That should read sexual dimorphic disorder.

The only time I've been to the doctors in the last 10 years was for my military physical.

Many of us just don't really go. You don't need a doctor for much, you can usually self-diagnose and ride it out. My mom's doctor told her to write into the local MP because he's not able to see normal Canadians due to all the immigrant elderly.

The healthcare system is 'responsive'. Wait till something fucked up happens and we'll throw money at it.

all the more reason you need allah the goat pimp

this guy gets it

>beyond he or she
it?

so should i make a suicide joke or not? also what was the charge? and was there any but stuff?
please make an ama thread i have so many questions

You know better

no preferred pronouns dummy

I'm all for loosening gender expectations, but why do they have to push this kind of stuff? People are going to think it's weird and reject it.

>Time
Oh no, guess its TIME to get upset about a magazine that literally none of us buy...

Seriously, who cares? If libcucks wanna put degeneracy on the cover, and inside of a libcuck publication, let them.

The real crever ones forge Native Status cards and skip the sales tax entirely.

you do know that this is a board for discussion and thought provoking ideas not for bad terrible memes right?

you just dont get it do you?

i agree

>discussion and thought provoking ideas
Not for about three years at least

>libcucks

You mean Jews?

And it should matter since millions of people read this shit and are influenced by it. Then those people start accepting social programs promoting it, accepting doing this to their children, and it even gets kids to start doing it.

That's how they subvert culture and public opinion.

holy crap

Why have nobody value to kill or destroy the publishers?

calgon, take me away

when there's more social currency in being a victim than there is in leading a fulfilling life, the weak will manufacture their own victimhood narratives and make them into their entire outward personality

Is that (((you)))?

pull the trigger

soon theyll start changing their last names and then noone will notice, dark times (((ahead))

are you fucking kidding me? this isnt 4 chan that i once knew and loved a man saying that he is considering suicide and you stop him from that what is wrong with you do you not see that he is a dog that needs to be put down fuck you for making his life harder you autistic kangru

i say go for it cuz it doesent matter where you live you will always have that stigma of being an ex prisoner so if you kill yourself it would be better cuz your life had a before and after moment they dont happen often but when they do its important to do something about it so i would say go for it i would use a gun it has some nobility in it and i would find a private place like a desert so you wouldnt be bothered

nah more like two

>Checks flag
>Do it

people have to accept it or else they will be called transphobic or abelist or some shit like that its kinda funny seeing people doing mental gymnastics just so they wouldnt be called a specific word

yo leaf on leaf violence is unacceptable

What'd you do for prison time?

Start lifting weights

Why can't /pol be wrong one time?

At least take some undesirables with you. Might as well play into the prisoner stigma

I hate my country. The United States of America is the best country in the world.

I think it's counterproductive to push the most extreme examples of the gender spectrum to try to get people to accept gender fluidity. It just creates a backlash and resistance. Sometimes I think these intelligence agencies and corporations aren't as smart as they think they are.

They have been shilling this shit at 10x the intensity ever since Trump became president. Just look at the covers since Nov. 8. It's sickening, but it's also kind of nice to know that they are feeling desperation and rushing their agenda out fast because they know the day of the rope is soon approaching.

I recently went out to eat and my waiter was the most flamboyant, sissiest, literally wearing makeup guy I've seen in a long time. However, he fit the part, wore it well, and had more energy and confidence than myself. He looked like a younger, gay Davey Havok.

Here's my point.
That """"""girl"""""" is just a mentally ill guy. My waiter was a guy being himself.

>beyond he or she

XE/XI/XO/XUM

I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A CISSEX SCUM

>rabbi

>her
>leaf

Also
>Marie, 26, identifies ass queer and gender nonconforming
>Be a guy
>Do my hair like a girl
>Do my eyebrows like a girl
>Get piercings like a girl
>Pose like a girl
>Call it gender nonconforming
Fucking stupid too.

>ass queer
as*

That was unintentional I sware.

DO IT

Time supporter here, it's funny watching nuclear genderfluids flow, but in all guy, we can't let seriousness get the former

Livestream pls

>identifies ass queer
My sides

So how much do leaf doctors get paid?

I've noticed many news stories about parent and child transitionin at the same time. Is this some new propaganda?

Can we have a happening where the power of Kek magically ignites these newspapers? Or, at least organizes a mighty boycott of them?