Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourselves?

Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Z-dbFhQBmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you trying to say that Irish people are white?

>tfw my mother is making everything from corned beef, cabbage, Irish soda bread, and potatoes for a St. Patrick's Day dinner
Should I tell her she's a dirty racist who should be ashamed of herself?

false flag, also stop fucking making threads about tweets from random nobodies

MLK day glorifies a black nationalist

>Irish
>white

I wish I could celebrate it here

Would pol get themselves an Irish qt pi to marry?

NOTHING WRONG WITH WHITE CULTURE YOU FFFFFUUUUUUHHHKING LEAF
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off cunt

My b8 sensors are going wild on this one

Considering that the Irish have been oppressed for far longer, they deserve it even more than the meager holiday they're given. Nevermind the fact that its not a federal holiday despite all the contributions Irish Americans have made to our country, society, and the world

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

>The Irish are white now
FINALLY!

That cunts are cunts and they will not ruin St.Patrick day just because they are a bunch of ignorant fucks.
Irish aren't white

checked

>whites celebrating their own culture is racist because it excludes others!
>BTW there is no such thing as white culture!

we're better than shit skins neurotic jews and ant like asians

they know we know

fucking whiny losers

whiter than you Giuseppe thats for sure

youtu.be/0Z-dbFhQBmQ

>St. Patrick's day encourages and perpetuates the idea of whiteness and white culture
>Black History Month encourages and perpetuates the idea of blackness and black culture

This is what I have to say: Day of the rake, when? You fucking faggot.

the twitter latte liberals have picked up on it and swallowed the hook & bait

Get rid of the acne and we'll talk.

Kek happy St. Patrick day m8

I can't even laugh at how pathetic it is. This 'white people are evil' rhetoric has gone way too for and I'm so sick of it.

Micks aren't white.

>sees Eliza
>checks flag
>South Korea

oh look, it's this guy again...

I live near the city that hosts the second largest St. Patrick's Day parade in America. It's mostly celebrated by Puerto Ricans.

It's a meme you dip

I honestly can't tell if we started this or it's real SJW insanity anymore.

Treasonous liberal cocksuckers only care about Pisslam holidays, because liberalfilth are the most cocksucking cocksuckers who ever cocksucked a cocksucking cock. All they care about is their muslim whoremasters who hate Western culture.

what are they then?

wew what an uneducated cunt

>Less than 600 followers
Next

Well St patrick day is a irish tradition in some parts of latin america is celebrated too i don't see the problem why a non white will celebrate it. That is like the Oktober Fest. The dudes who say that is racist are a bunch of shitty sjw.

There is nothing wrong with acne, nerd. I think her zits make her look cuter and more unique.

>potato niggers
>white

At the bar drinking with my bro's, about to raid the feminists on campus and rape them bloody, while gassing every jew and lynching every nigger on the way.

>otherizes

I'm joking, it's a meme

I legit read that as ostracizes first because that was a real word.
>otherizes

damn now i feel retarded for missing that

You're telling me none of y'all have noticed it says 2016 in the hash tag?

This is what winning does to a man, you ignore things.

And to think Irish weren't even considered white a century ago.

Fucking Hell the Irish people have suffered worse than African Americans at the hands of our fellow whites.
Ya can't pull that white guilt shit with us we only had an empire of immigrants and accelerated breeding.

Japan does it so why not sweden?

He's convinced it's his 'Irish-American expat gf'

SJWs, meet IRA

It's a good excuse for another drinking day anyways.

>unique

>Fucking Hell the Irish people have suffered worse than African Americans at the hands of our fellow whites.
>Ya can't pull that white guilt shit with us we only had an empire of immigrants and accelerated breeding.

It's irrelevant because suffering is not the measure of moral superiority.

never

:^)

I want this to catch on.
St. Patricks day is one of the few holidays that people still give a fuck about. I want this to explode in popularity and for SJWs everywhere to be told to fuck off by the normies who use it as a personalized drinking day.

It is according to SJWs.

>Irish people have suffered worse

Great meme, name a single catastrophe that the British inflicted upon the Irish that isn't either a conspiracy theory or warranted

>2000 comments by genuinely angry americans

She is useful to me. Her cuteness brings hope and life to all.

Technically, it should be fine for any Catholic to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day.
My stepfathers old ceramics company used to hold a big celebration every year: apparently he's the patron saint of the trade.

Right wing snowflake status:

T R I G G E R E D

800 years of occupation of Ireland, the discrimination of Catholics, second biggest reason most of Irish culture is dead and although some people blame the British for the Famine they handled it pretty shitty even though it was not their fault.

Britain treated Ireland fairly shit in comparison to other colonies for no real reason.
Home rule, some development and compassion for catholics and Ireland would probably still be part of the UK.

Irish aren't white

I'M A FREEBORN MAN OF THE U.S.A. Fuck you and fuck the bitch in the photo

They're Green

I'm not a fan of st. patricks day because its fucking annoying but fuck me this is just dumb

>Obama is Irish
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a burger obviously. Idk if I'm Irish or not though. 23andme can't differentiate between British and Irish DNA since they're realistically identical. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO KNOW? I HAVE TO KNOW Either British or Irish.

I fully support this, gas the Irish subhumans species war now

Does your surname have a Mc or an O' in front of it?

DAY OF THE PEELER

So many tri-color flags I drink a beer to that o/

Desperate panface, nothing to see here.

Great, keep calling St. Paddy's day racist, it will only redpill the normies even further

The normies will never see it because normies don't dwell on the ass of the internet looking for things to get triggered about.

I have to say she's qt 3.14

>potatoniggers
>white

Shut up, Chink

This tweet so completely embodies why people hate the left now. Is the Tweeter a subversive Jew or a self hating SJW?

POST THE TWITTER NAME.

>her
I have some bad news for you my chinky friend.

Oy vey, goy! We can't have them getting nationalism, thats how we got the shoah. Remember the 6 gorzillion