How fat can you be before you are a degenerate

How fat can you be before you are a degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/88/c4/c488c4453268a52d3c88ae5c98a8290b.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE
youtube.com/watch?v=xuHvNG55wRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can stand and walk of your own volition, you're fine. Still, hit the gym though.

Fat enough to ask this question

Overweight

Anything other than ones' maximum physical potential is unacceptable.

That is unacceptable, user. I know people that are 350 to 400 lbs that can still walk around.

Goddamned that is nasty OP. Source?

They're going to need a barnacle scraper for that vessel.

Close mate.
If you can actually sprint around you're ok, there are some total ham planets that can move under their own power but are still far too fat to be considered ok.

>20%BF

Imagine biting one of those bubbles on his ass and letting all of that creamy goopy goodness slowly pour into your mouth. mmmmmm i get hard just thinking about it.

I saw some 600 pound negress on "My 600 pound life" the other day that could still walk.

why's he not molded with the bed/furniture?

KEK, PLEASE NO

I just want to go in and pop all of those boils.

barnacle scraper?

acid is the way to do this...

Any fat percentage that prevents you from doing normal things and enjoying physical activity is degeneracy

Any BMI over normal that is from fat, not muscle

This alien is worthless human being.
muh muh my genies ARE SO SHIT:D KEK

I'd just kill myself, really. This is just sick, should be outlawed.

god i just want to drop that man in a vat of 100% alcohol and let him dissolve till nothing is left.

When I was in school I always bullied fat kids. I smashed this one fat kids head into the locker and kicked him in the ribs and broke his ribs and he squealed like a stuck pig for his mommy. Good. Fuck fat people. Useless wastes of slace

*Gunshot Audible in distance*

He is so fat that his fat is abandoning the sinking ship.

was going to watch the webm, but fuck that.

She got lured from the scent of fried chicken.

I used to beat on fat lardos like this faggot. I once overpowered some fatty who thought he was hot shit and smashed his face into the fence repeatedly until he was unconscious.

If by chance some medfag wanders in here, could you tell us wtf we are looking at in OP's webm. Thanks.

i think that if you are too fat you should have to pay the state instead or maybe shipped off to a starving third-world country.

While I understand the sentiment, you are most likely a shitbag.

woah look out for this guy. He beats up fat out of shape people.

My god canada where is your dignity. You don't get points for beating up people that you yourself admit are out of shape.

t. body of greek god

he probably still gets more pussy than me

Yeah I guess you could say I was a disappointment to my parents. I'm a felon and just got out of prison in December after serving three and a half years in the pen.

It looks like he had a bunch of open bed sores that abscessed and are now leaking pus everywhere.

t. son of a medfag

It seems that a lot of them are blisters. The clear ones are viscous, the yellow ones are purulent (full of pus, hence infected).

It was fun. It was like sport. They were always rough on the eyes, so I just dealt with them how I knew to best: with my rock-hard fists.

Wow great thread OP

>I pick on fat people because somebody who is actually fit would kick my ass

It's okay canuck, I used to be a scrawny faggot once too. All you have to do is go to the gym and I assure you can get fit like me one day too.

t. body of weapon x

Hank Hill fat. The only expectable answer here.

Yup.

he actually does have a girlfriend. Not even kidding,I was just watching that episode.

Awkward.

I am a powerlifter and I got really big inside prison. Awkward.

Safe to assume it smells hellacious?

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS FAGGOT HE POSTS THE SAME SHIT FOR MONTHS NOW. HE IS JUST TRYING TO DERAIL YOU.

It also looks like he has a subcutaneous infection. Well-defined and probably erysipelas. His legs look oedematous as fucking hell too. I feel sorry for him. Calling him a degenerate won't help.

Not yet ahmed, not yet

What the hell? You're a loon

>Weapon X
Wtf is this shit? a videogame or comic book reference?

Whenever I say "cringeworthy" I usually over-exaggerate and don't actually cringe at the thing I'm referring to. I legitimately cringed, gagged, and nearly threw up at that. Holy fuck.

Nah man, he's:
>SUPER SAGED!

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/88/c4/c488c4453268a52d3c88ae5c98a8290b.jpg

t burger

King Kahuna would stomp your lanklet ass

I used to really strike the fear into the heart of all the betas in prison. Like that guy. I've got his card. Oh yeah baby

If you can still look down and see your dick or vulva then you're fine.

>His legs look oedematous

My name is Oedematous, king of onion rings:
Look on my bedsores, ye Mighty, and despair!

Doubt it. Awkward. Pic related is me.

Awkward.

How do you let yourself get this bad? Even going for a walk should prevent this shit somewhat.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE

Make me unsee it
How do i unsee it

he's a shill dude. same one that posts the "i just got out of prison" shtick every fucking day for months now, don't fall for it.

So.... comic book.

If your BMI is over 24 or you're over 18% body fat

Faggot you are the same faggot that said your bunkie tried to rape you. Give it a rest. We've got your card.

We're going to have to suffer through the fact that we were just exposed to that abomination from hell together, user.

>25% body fat

Post feet

And dick cheese

Yes. I should have said hugh jackman.

Not this shit wtf

what would happen?? explain

He's a fucking tank, but also a one trick pony.

Oh wow. That's Broughton St. in Savannah, GA.

Fuck that shithole. Living in the states sucks.

The funniest thing about this is the fact that the chick wearing pink in the beginning of the webm is his GF.

So Sup Forums, why don't you have a girlfriend?

The actual answer is anything over 15% body fat

What are you an x-pat?

if you cant see your abs you are too fucking fat, and also fat, dat load on knees rip

I don't see how it can't.

Medfag, if you're still around, if this was left untreated, what would happen?

Anything over 12% unless you are bulking,

This fag again?

>living in the best state sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=xuHvNG55wRM

G E T L I P O

I'm confused.

20 pounds

Over the medically official "over weight" measure. They are lenient af as is. If you are overweight, you are abusing your body and need to change that.

Marginally overweight

>pay the state
sup commie.

jesus fuck dude i was eating

THIS IS A FUCKIN' VIDEO

If you are so fat that you can't work or get around easy then you are a degenerate.
Also if you get stuck in doorways or break toilets, its time to stop.

It's a good trick though.

also if your body isnt in ketosis 24/7 you are doing it wrong. fucking noobs

Imagine the fucking smell...

>prison

top kek

Ayyyyyyy!

Anything above whatever is considered normal BMI unless they're actively working on reducing their weight to a normal level.

they won't pop user, that is dead tissue due to lack of irrigation. A pre-state of necrosis.

nah all the standards are fucked to appease fatasses and lazy shits, halve any bmi figure and take 20% off any weight figure

pretty sure this is a chinkbot

I've seen some pretty disgusting shit but this is too much for me.

Wait is that just a regular Brussels sprout? Like, that lady is crying and almost puking at something that isn't McDick's or deep fried stuff or whatever she usually eats?

Drill Sergeant Ingram? Is that you?

What do you think the point of doing that is? Curing boredom?